Galactic War Question on New Update on 5th Anniversary

Will the rewards for completing the 12 battles in galactic war be doubled to give players 2400 tokens instead of the usual 1200 galactic war tokens?

Replies

• Not likely, but the 1400 tokens will buy double the shards...
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Morgoth01 wrote: »
    Not likely, but the 1400 tokens will buy double the shards...

This. They are doubling the amount of shards you get for the same price in the stores affected.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Enas_Yorl wrote: »
    But the price in shard store is doubled, too. So what? I do not see any change for elder player. Yes ... for younger ones.
    Also I do not see a huge rush of enthusiastic fans streaming into this game. And that wont happen with this tiny tiny tiny change because it takes ages to build a good roaster. Its done for other reasons not said yet.

First, if you think gaining all the accelerated toons in half the time (or gaining them in the same amount of time but having more energy to farm gear) is a pretty big change, then I'm not sure what game you have been playing.

They stated this was not in supposed to be any benefit to older players, this is a change for early mid game players and the goal was to have a net neutral for older players.

This also seems to be the first step in the process of changing the economy, as stated.