SLKR TM Gain/Health Loss

Question about SLKR'S "Press the Advantage": will Kylo lose Max Health/Protection when gaining TM or only his allies? Essentially, I am trying to see if there is a drawback to passing him TM from FOO in HSTR. Apologies if I missed this somewhere. Thanks!

Replies

• Vendi1983
    5018 posts Member
    edited November 2020
    He loses it. Try to limit turns from FOO unless he really needs to go next. Try to swap only from Thrawn or Hux instead.
  • East_Rengaw
    33 posts Member
    edited November 2020
    Good to know, thank you! I saw some run-throughs where people constantly gave Kylo TM from FOO, so I thought I may be misunderstanding the kit.
  • Depending on the scenario it can be worth it, so in arena usually 10% won’t matter as much as the free turn but keep TM gain as low as possible yeah
  • Vendi1983
    5018 posts Member
    edited November 2020
    Now, this is purely speculative, but I pass turns from FOO to SLKR while he's in Ultimate stance and I have noticed no discernable change in his health and protection. (After Ultimate ends)
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Vendi1983 wrote: »
    Now, this is purely speculative, but I pass turns from FOO to SLKR while he's in Ultimate stance and I have noticed no discernable change in his health and protection. (After Ultimate ends)

But how could you tell?
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Vendi1983
    5018 posts Member
    edited November 2020
    Once ultimate ended he had the same health and protection as when he entered the stance. Usually you can visually see the adjustment when TM is removed or gained. Plus there's no visual change when FOO feeds him the turn in Ultimate stance.
  • Vendi1983 wrote: »
    He loses it. Try to limit turns from FOO unless he really needs to go next. Try to swap only from Thrawn or Hux instead.
    Thrawn' TM-swap definitely does not trigger it?
  • It does not. It's not tagged as "speed recovery" in the mechanics. It's just "recover 500% TM" so there's no health & protection change.
  • Vendi1983 wrote: »
    It does not. It's not tagged as "speed recovery" in the mechanics. It's just "recover 500% TM" so there's no health & protection change.
    Good to know. Thanks. :)
  • To be honest in hstr, I just pass the turns to slkr from foo, thrawn and hux. It didn’t stop me from soloing it... I don’t really see the issue tbh
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    Vendi1983 wrote: »

There could be something to that since while in the stance he is immune to detrimental effects and the protection/health reduction is probably considered a detrimental effect.
    I never paid attention if GAS reduces his health or not when he is in the stance.
  • One thing I did notice today, slkr was in ult stance in p3, wasn’t isolated, treya hit him with isolate while he was still in stance, he had the isolate debuff over his head, he came out of stance and there was no one isolated.. I hadn’t noticed this before but??
  • I just stopped using FOO in the raid. I use Hux/SLKR/Hoda/Thrawn/Wat.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png