TW matchmaking still broken

TrevorPhillphs
108 posts Member
edited November 2020

Last 2 TW’s our guild has seen unfair matchmaking on large levels

This time:
vvjb537fb5u2.png

They have 17 Malaks to our 4, none of which of ours are 7*. They have 11.

When will CG fix sandbagging guilds @CG_Doja_Fett . This ruins the fun heavily for guilds and impacts the fairness of the game. Should be in a QoL update.

Last guild we faced had an SLKR and 22 Malaks.

FIX MATCHMAKING

Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Why should this get its own thread when there are already several? And why shouldn’t it be on the forum area for TW?
  • Why should this get its own thread when there are already several? And why shouldn’t it be on the forum area for TW?

Let’s use facts, but from experience seeing your posts I doubt you know what one is. Others get moved and others don’t, and surprise surprise, the less critical ones get moved to areas which barely get seen. My echos basic complaint has 90 views only and is a serious complaint. I doubt any of the devs therefore see this essential feedback

Let’s use facts, but from experience seeing your posts I doubt you know what one is. Others get moved and others don’t, and surprise surprise, the less critical ones get moved to areas which barely get seen. My echos basic complaint has 90 views only and is a serious complaint. I doubt any of the devs therefore see this essential feedback
    Right. Thanks for clarifying.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Why should this get its own thread when there are already several? And why shouldn’t it be on the forum area for TW?

No one doubts the seriousness, but your doubts are inaccurate. FYI.