Missing TW

CoolMike211
13 posts Member
edited November 2020
Is it just me or have other people not seen the recent TW show up at all??? Like I log on everyday and I checked when my guild sent sign up I thought it was just a mistake but there actually was a tw! I need the rewards too to keep farming for gas but like I said I check everyday to make sure I wasn’t missing it and I never saw a tw not in my Home Screen for swgoh or in guild events...

Replies

• If anyone can help I’d really appreciate it!
  • There are 2 potential issues with the TW icon on the RHS of the Home Screen.

1) if you never log out of the game, the TW icon might not appear

2) if there’s a host of other icons there, like GAC, GC, hyperdrive you might miss it.

That said, the most likely outcome is that you missed it.
  • You probably just missed join period
  • Well it’s like I said I checked everyday and there was nothing in guild events

• I checked that daily because I’m guild informed me that it was check in time
    Like I said, the most likely scenario by far is that you didn’t check.

Possible further evidence is you making a forum post about it 12 hours after signup phase ended. Which makes me think you only checked once signup had ended, when TW would be invisible to you
  • Same issue missing tw again check in the register stage and again later in the day. This only ever happen to me after an update so once again same issue.

As this happen before advise then was to delete game re install app.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Adamklark wrote: »
    packs usually block the view, best to check from guilds menu thing

They fixed that, so no they dont.
    Like I said, the most likely scenario by far is that you didn’t check.

Possible further evidence is you making a forum post about it 12 hours after signup phase ended. Which makes me think you only checked once signup had ended, when TW would be invisible to you

I’m not saying I checked 12 hours after sign up I’m saying I checked both days and never saw a tw like I stated before I thought it was a big or they were just updating strategy’s for the next one I checked the day after tb the day after after tb and after sign up and I never saw tw once at all in that time period I also went and checked guild events and nothing I checked it to when they stated sign up (we have bots that ping us when) so like I said I thought it was another issue checked with an officer and tw was going on
    So navigate into the guild section of game and signup that way. It isn't hard.
  • Kyno wrote: »
    Adamklark wrote: »
    packs usually block the view, best to check from guilds menu thing

They fixed that, so no they dont.

Actually, not entirely. When I open (not fresh start just bring it back) the game after the join period of a TW started, if there is a pack being advertised at that time, the TW icon is not shown on the right hand side. Ironically, if I know there is a signup going on, and actually go to Guild Events and sign up, when I come back to the home screen, now the TW icon is there in place of the pack. Doing some other "material" things, like going into the stop and buying something, would also cause the home screen to refresh with the TW now showing, but simply clicking into the shop and coming right back out doesn't do it for me.

This is obviously better than before they tried to fix it, because back then the pack would permanently override the TW, but there is still a refresh issue somewhere.