Characters from Territory Battles?

I've been wondering: Why are some of the enemies in TB uncollectible by the player? (Clone Trooper, Sharpshooter, etc. Ponds, the Jedi, Commando Droids, and sniper droids). After all, they are already in the game. All CG would need to do is release them to the playerbase (more or less).

I love clones especially in Star Wars, so it's kinda saddening when I see that there are 12 of them in game, but I can only collect a mere 6.

I have been wondering this for a while, and wanted to know if anyone else feels the same.

Replies

• The TB uncollectible characters are in squads made by the developers.

If they release these characters, their kits might give problems / unintended interactions with other characters. So testing / reviewing kits is needed first I think.
  • JoryG87 wrote: »
    The TB uncollectible characters are in squads made by the developers.

If they release these characters, their kits might give problems / unintended interactions with other characters. So testing / reviewing kits is needed first I think.

Then we can pray that they realize that when we're in a content drought. They could just tweak some kits and release like 20 new toons rapid fire
  • We just have 2 mandalorian char released and 1 more coming, and thats content drought?
  • Phoenixeon wrote: »
    We just have 2 mandalorian char released and 1 more coming, and thats content drought?

No, I said they need to remember when we're in a content drought. Also for the record, they've stated on the record that they don't call most of the stuff they've done in 2020 content, they see events and new game modes and stuff as content. Three characters plus four GL's and the debacle of "weekly and replayable" Galactic Challenges is a pretty light year but not a drought, don't misinterpret what I said.

• scuba
    14034 posts Member
    JoryG87 wrote: »

Then we can pray that they realize that when we're in a content drought. They could just tweak some kits and release like 20 new toons rapid fire

We had that already, marquee madness, even the whales cried uncle.
  • JoryG87 wrote: »

I have never viewed new characters as "content." Content is things to do in my book.