First 7*s

2Next

Replies

• My first 7 star was Darth Sidious
  • My first 7 star was Darth Sidious

Same, he was a must lead for the first ever meta team and lumi to 7* next.
  • I started way back when the game first came out and then I think my first 7* lumi. I think my 7* team was jedi since I know for sure my first 7* JG was GMY. Then I quit for a few years for whatever reason and then started back up with a new account a few months ago, where my first 7* was Zeb then Phoenix. Again GMY was my first 7* JG.
  • I started way back when the game first came out and then I think my first 7* lumi. I think my 7* team was jedi since I know for sure my first 7* JG was GMY. Then I quit for a few years for whatever reason and then started back up with a new account a few months ago, where my first 7* was Zeb then Phoenix. Again GMY was my first 7* JG.

How come not EP
    My discord - BabyYoda#4470 My swgoh.gg - https://swgoh.gg/p/648565123/
  • Mace windu

Jedi under bastilla

7* GMY
  • my First 7* ofc Lumi. it was very difficult to finish Galactic War. You must have someone heal your team.

My first 7* team was Wedge(L) biggs lando leia and 5th but i dont remember could be sthan but this team were amazing.

First Journey 7* was papa palpatine :d
  • First 7* was gl kylo.
    I don’t remember my first squad.
    I’m still working on getting my first JG (san holo)
  • First 7* was gl kylo.

LOL.

I think you mean OG Kylo.
  • My first 7* was.... I think it was Captain Rex. On my main account I went hardcore for the clones above all others. So I got the SGT, Cody, Fives, and Echo to 7* after Rex.

When I got General Kenobi, He basically gave SGT the boot and became the squad leader. Which created my best team to date. Consisting of Relix 4 Rex, G12 GK, G12 Echo, G11 Fives, and G11 Cody
  • First 7* was gl kylo.

LOL.

I think you mean OG Kylo.

so do I ...
    My discord - BabyYoda#4470 My swgoh.gg - https://swgoh.gg/p/648565123/