Seperatists: What do I do?

Prev13
Fett_Kenobi80
155 posts Member
edited November 2020
Hi, I have no idea what to do for countering high-gear Phoenix in Galactic War! My Bounty Hunter Team never wins, my phonix team is not even good, and somone recommended using Seperatists for this problem. My seperatists are small and weak. Does anyone have an idea on how to farm them, and which ones for lvl 70-75? Thank You, Fett-Kenobi-80
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• Fett_Kenobi80
    155 posts Member
    edited November 2020
    Just please keep in mind that I only play twice every other week, on Fridays and Saturdays, this week is a week that I'm playing.
  • Pick one team, whether thats Phoenix, Separatists, or your Bounty Hunters, and focus on them. It's no good trying to get all 3 good this early. Pick one, and as they get better, they will be able to finish the Galactic War.
  • Fett_Kenobi80
    155 posts Member
    edited November 2020
    I am right now working on BH. My first and only 7* was Boba Fett, and I buy the: "One famous Wookie" pack whenever I can. At best, they can carry me to the last node and lose. At worst, they can't beat the first node.
    The big carriers in the game for me is Boba Fett, Greedo, IG-88 and Ewok Elder
    Post edited by Fett_Kenobi80 on
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    You should also play every day. Do daily feats and collect the rewards (also the daily login rewards). It doesn't take very long.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF wrote: »
    You should also play every day. Do daily feats and collect the rewards (also the daily login rewards). It doesn't take very long.

This. If you can't play every day, you won't be able to keep up with the players who started at the same time. In the long term it won't make this game fun for you (I think)
  • I do actually get the daily log-in rewards. I have a friend and I play at her house. We share an account. She does the log-ins and spends a bit of energy, I do the dailys and the rest. I go there every other Friday and Saturday, like today I am going.
  • So, what should I do?
  • JoryG87 wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »

This. If you can't play every day, you won't be able to keep up with the players who started at the same time. In the long term it won't make this game fun for you (I think)

I disagree. It is lots of fun to blow up cocky enimes with tots of buffs with Boba Fett and his crew.
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    JoryG87 wrote: »

I disagree. It is lots of fun to blow up cocky enimes with tots of buffs with Boba Fett and his crew.

And how long do you think this will last?
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Hi, I have no idea what to do for countering high-gear Phoenix in Galactic War! My Bounty Hunter Team never wins, my phonix team is not even good, and somone recommended using Seperatists for this problem. My seperatists are small and weak. Does anyone have an idea on how to farm them, and which ones for lvl 70-75? Thank You, Fett-Kenobi-80

As others have said, I would really recommend playing the game daily, but if your system works for you, it's whatever. For seps, I would farm Dooku, Poggle and geo soldier. Dooku is available from cantina nodes, Poggle for galactic war token store, and geo soldier I think is also available from cantina nodes.
  • TVF wrote: »
    JoryG87 wrote: »

And how long do you think this will last?

A long, long time. After all, I can replay the best nodes again and again instead of simming them I can blow them to bits with Execute. Ahsoka Tano (Fulcrum) is my best friend for fun, and she's easy to find.
  • Fett_Kenobi80
    155 posts Member
    edited November 2020
    jawa7778 wrote: »
    Hi, I have no idea what to do for countering high-gear Phoenix in Galactic War! My Bounty Hunter Team never wins, my phonix team is not even good, and somone recommended using Seperatists for this problem. My seperatists are small and weak. Does anyone have an idea on how to farm them, and which ones for lvl 70-75? Thank You, Fett-Kenobi-80

As others have said, I would really recommend playing the game daily, but if your system works for you, it's whatever. For seps, I would farm Dooku, Poggle and geo soldier. Dooku is available from cantina nodes, Poggle for galactic war token store, and geo soldier I think is also available from cantina nodes.

My Dooku, Sun Fac and Geo Soldier are weak, and I don't have Poggle yet. I will try to farm them, though. I know a guy, and he focused on Seperatsts. Now he's one of the best. He has two teams: GG, IG-100 Magnaguard, Drodkia, B1 and B2. Other team is: GBA, Sun Fac, Poggle the Lesser, Geonosian Spy and Geonosian Soldier (Plus Geonosian Brute from GBA). I think I'm going to go for that, and Dooku, who is probably one of the best Charecters in the game! Thanks,
    Fett-Kenobi-80
    Post edited by Fett_Kenobi80 on
  • Can’t decide if this is someone trolling or not.

But I can decide whether or not to care.
  • RTS
    682 posts Member
    Can’t decide if this is someone trolling or not.

Looking at the post history makes it even more curious.
  • RTS wrote: »

Especially this one, which is an outright lie:
    I have not won a single galactic war campain, as I am only lvl 70 and the FIRST node destroyed me with and all zeta, lvl 85 General Skywalker team! I have no Galactic Legends, I am doing a free-to play, and this team had 3(GS, Padme, GK)!

• jawa7778 wrote: »

My Dooku and Geo Soldier are weak, and I don't have Poggle yet. I will try to farm them, though. I know a guy, and he focused on Seperatsts. Now he's one of the best. He has two teams: GG, IG-100 Magnaguard, Drodkia, B1 and B2. Other team is: GBA, Sun Fac, Poggle the Lesser, Geonosian Spy and Geonosian Soldier (Plus Geonosian Brute from GBA). I think I'm going to go for that, and Dooku, who is probably one of the best Charecters in the game! Thanks,
    Fett-Kenobi-80

Yes, the geo team and the Seps droid team are both incredibly useful.

Then why would you even post here if you don't care? Odd.
    Fett-Kenobi-80

Especially this one, which is an outright lie:
    I have not won a single galactic war campain, as I am only lvl 70 and the FIRST node destroyed me with and all zeta, lvl 85 General Skywalker team! I have no Galactic Legends, I am doing a free-to play, and this team had 3(GS, Padme, GK)!

Quite sorry, That DID happen to me 3 weeks ago - and the last node always has gear 9-10 lvl 60-70 Phoneix teams, and I can't get through all the protection AND the double taunt AND the almost maxed-out Back-Up Plan. My kill order is: Hera, Ezra, Sabine/Kanan, Chopper, Zeb, and I'm always left with a taunting Chopper and a Hard-Hitting Zeb to beat with my only charecter left: Boba Fett, with no Resolve? That's why the guy posted about Seperatists and I started this post!
    Fett-Kenobi-80
    P.S : If you need anything else for me to clarify, just ask in this thread. I check every week.

Fett-Kenobi-80

Many of us here care about what @DarjeloSalas has to say, @Fett_Kenobi80
    He doesn't contribute nonsense
  • jawa7778 wrote: »
    jawa7778 wrote: »

My Dooku and Geo Soldier are weak, and I don't have Poggle yet. I will try to farm them, though. I know a guy, and he focused on Seperatsts. Now he's one of the best. He has two teams: GG, IG-100 Magnaguard, Drodkia, B1 and B2. Other team is: GBA, Sun Fac, Poggle the Lesser, Geonosian Spy and Geonosian Soldier (Plus Geonosian Brute from GBA). I think I'm going to go for that, and Dooku, who is probably one of the best Charecters in the game! Thanks,
    Fett-Kenobi-80

Yes, the geo team and the Seps droid team are both incredibly useful.

I agree. Just yesterday I watch a video by a "Star Wars Guy"? He used geos and had an amazing team! I hope I can get to that kind of power soon. He was not looking at droids, though, so I looked at another youtuber. A "Ahnalt101"? Maybe you've heard of him. His GG team dealt so much in just a couple of turns! Too bad I don't like this youtuber, he's too . . . flashy?! Anyways, thanks a lot for your feedback!
    Fett-Kenobi-80

What is so curious? I'd like to know. I post Fan Kits and replys, made a poll, and started this thread. What's so "freakishly curious" about it?
    Fett-Kenobi-80

Fett-Kenobi-80

Many of us here care about what @DarjeloSalas has to say, @Fett_Kenobi80
    He doesn't contribute nonsense

Understood. I will keep in mind that possibly not careing, but posting that you don't even know if you care or not, is very useful and contributes very useful information! Maybe I'll do it more often! Thanks a lot for your post Mephisto_style!
    Fett-Kenobi-80
    Fett-Kenobi-80

• Happy?! Yay.
    Fett-Kenobi-80
  • I have not won a single galactic war campain, as I am only lvl 70 and the FIRST node destroyed me with and all zeta, lvl 85 General Skywalker team! I have no Galactic Legends, I am doing a free-to play, and this team had 3(GS, Padme, GK)!
    Quite sorry, That DID happen to me 3 weeks ago - and the last node always has gear 9-10 lvl 60-70 Phoneix teams, and I can't get through all the protection AND the double taunt AND the almost maxed-out Back-Up Plan. My kill order is: Hera, Ezra, Sabine/Kanan, Chopper, Zeb, and I'm always left with a taunting Chopper and a Hard-Hitting Zeb to beat with my only charecter left: Boba Fett, with no Resolve? That's why the guy posted about Seperatists and I started this post!

My comment on whether or not to care was uncalled for, and I apologise.

But there is absolutely no way that you faced the team you described in the first quote on node 1 of a GW. I've been simming GW for years, but during the March - June lockdown in the UK I let my son play all 12 nodes of GW every day because even at 4 years old he can't possibly fail to beat it. I looked at every team he faced every day for 3 months and he absolutely never faced a team containing GS, Padme and GK. Flat out never.

I just don't accept that the game would pit someone who is level 70 against that team on node 1 when it never makes someone who is 6M+ GP face anything like that level of difficulty.

Anyway, back to the main issue - GW is one of those game modes that will be beyond most players in the early part of the game until they unlock some of the more powerful squads that can beat it reliably. I think Geonosians are one of the easier to farm teams that should see you walking through GW every day.

It's a shame that they don't quite control the difficulty better. Can't be fun entering a game mode knowing there's nothing you can do to complete it. But eventually you will beat it and you'll beat it reliably.

• Fett_Kenobi80
    155 posts Member
    edited November 2020

My comment on whether or not to care was uncalled for, and I apologise.

But there is absolutely no way that you faced the team you described in the first quote on node 1 of a GW. I've been simming GW for years, but during the March - June lockdown in the UK I let my son play all 12 nodes of GW every day because even at 4 years old he can't possibly fail to beat it. I looked at every team he faced every day for 3 months and he absolutely never faced a team containing GS, Padme and GK. Flat out never.

I just don't accept that the game would pit someone who is level 70 against that team on node 1 when it never makes someone who is 6M+ GP face anything like that level of difficulty.

Anyway, back to the main issue - GW is one of those game modes that will be beyond most players in the early part of the game until they unlock some of the more powerful squads that can beat it reliably. I think Geonosians are one of the easier to farm teams that should see you walking through GW every day.

It's a shame that they don't quite control the difficulty better. Can't be fun entering a game mode knowing there's nothing you can do to complete it. But eventually you will beat it and you'll beat it reliably.

Got it. Thanks for responding. That really did happen, okay? It's just my absolutly terrible luck. I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I started watching youtubers yesterday, but I still don't know. I'm in the middle of farming Poggle and Spy, as they are big damage dealers, apparently. I know I'm not supposed to beat it yet, but on good days, I can't get past the last node of Phoniex. That's why I keep losing. I try and spread my resources around, getting every charecter I can to at least lvl 50, 2 * and gear 4! My GP is pretty high, but my only good teams are Bounty Hunter and Jedi (which are'nt even that good). I know eventually I will beat it, and thank you for you'r remarks. It was a little rude of me to be responding the thing you did as a sarcastic counter. Very sorry about that. Once I get to lvl 85, the game will really start for me. I don't play that often, so the game is slow, but as soon as I reach 85, I can immidiatly 6 * Chewbacca and 5 * 3-CPO. My BH and Ewoks are strong enough for that, I think. Anyway, quite sorry for me mean remark. Also, the GS + Padme + GK team were all 7 * and Zeta'd but only purple gear. It seems that whoever unlocked them did not have enough gear. I was able to take out their Qui-Gon-Jinn and put a dent in their Mace Windu. Thanks again,
    Fett-Kenobi-80
  • By the Way, I just looked at some of your posts. You seem like a cool guy, and you have good ideas. Your "Monthly Father v Son “many disintegrations” contest" seems like a lot of fun. I wish I could join I got to lvl 72 two days ago actually. Next month, I think I'll actually participate! Again, I apologize for my mishap. Also, for the Imirial rule stratagy. You actually want you charecters weaker, with a bunch of AOE moves, that way, you can use the same wave multiple times and rack up your Imperial Retaliation. Also, Zam IS one of the best, with two moves inflicting debuffs on all enemy without damaging tham until later.
  • Also, let me just get this out: I'm not great at the game. I use the charecters I like (BH and Jedi) and the rest I lvl up to a certain minimun amout so if I need them, their there.
    Fett-Kenobi-80
    P.S : Did I just write "their there". I sound like a mom from an old fable.
  • Mephisto_style, I looked at your posts, and you seem like you have a problem with the game? Why is everything about this game bad for you? Do you not find enjoyment in anything about SWGOH? Well, I hope you find happiness somewhere in the game.
    Fett-Kenobi-80
  • On my alt account, I focused on Phoenix until they could unlock thrawn (around g8 with a g9 ezra) and then focused on ep lead team for arena.

An added bonus to thos approach is that it made gw pretty easy. Phoenix at g8 or g8 can power through the easier nodes of gw and regenerate enough to keep going. And Ep led empire (ep, vader, thrawn, tarkin, and dark Bastilla) can handle the teams Phoenix can't (ex destroy those higher gear Phoenix teams that have a mirror match take forever.

I had well over 50 wins before I reached level 85 and could sim and only like two days that I remember that I couldn't finish the last node. (Occasionally there's a strong enough zeta Bastilla team that is difficult with ep but they are fairly rare).

Seps work as well but if you go the Phoenix route, there's another strategy.