The Road Ahead - November [MEGA]

Replies

• Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Nauros wrote: »
    I'm a bit disappointed that the next thing in raids is Rancor on steroids, especially when Mando gives us multiple awesome raid ideas, but at least we are getting something. Hopefully guilds outside the top whale pods can get some r8 mats too.
    Moff Gideon should be released as more than just marquee. At least "marquee plus" like Jango.

I wasn't here for the Jango event, what was this Marquee plus

I don't remember the exact details, but basically a marquee with extra goodies besides the usual shards.
  • Ok
    My discord - BabyYoda#4470 My swgoh.gg - https://swgoh.gg/p/648565123/
  • Nauros wrote: »
    I'm a bit disappointed that the next thing in raids is Rancor on steroids, especially when Mando gives us multiple awesome raid ideas, but at least we are getting something. Hopefully guilds outside the top whale pods can get some r8 mats too.
    Moff Gideon should be released as more than just marquee. At least "marquee plus" like Jango.

Here is the link to the dev post. https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/181787/marquees-and-jango-fett
  • Ultra
    11423 posts Moderator
    Ultra wrote: »

what awesome raid ideas did mando give us?

S2e1 was basically a raid. Or the Mudhorn I already mentioned.

i guess we have different ideas of what a raid is
  • Ultra wrote: »
    Ultra wrote: »

what awesome raid ideas did mando give us?

S2e1 was basically a raid. Or the Mudhorn I already mentioned.

i guess we have different ideas of what a raid is

I mean, does "big boss character" with "supporting minions" and "unique attack patterns" sound like a raid to you? Because we've had that twice at least already from season 2.

Although I will say I find it unlikely that any major season 2 content updates hit before spring 2021. They won't have made it yet after focusing on economy updates and still rolling out season 1 characters. After Gideon's Marquee, plus at least a month for other work and seeing Gideon in the wild, then anything season 2 is probably fair game.
  • scuba
    14016 posts Member

I honestly have no clue myself.
    Don't remember any differences in that marquee event, other than it gave jango shards
  • TVF
    36489 posts Member
    scuba wrote: »

Don't remember any differences in that marquee event, other than it gave jango shards

Keep reading this thread
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • scuba
    14016 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »

Keep reading this thread

I have never found that to help
  • Ultra
    11423 posts Moderator

It was a marquee+ event that gave a full carb IIRC

but it was a one-off event because people had marquee fatigue, 5 solo toons followed by 5 OR toons etc
  • @CG_TopHat : Please give the same reward to all guildmate in reward
  • TVF
    36489 posts Member
    HINT: NO

CG: lolz

Guess I didn't need that hint

This didn't happen without my assistance. You're welcome.
  • TVF
    36489 posts Member

Keep reading this thread

I have never found that to help

In this case it would have since the answer was given via link several posts later :shrug:
  • CG has been making a lot of player friendly choices lately, and so I’d like to bring up another idea to help new players. The amount of credits to train a new charter from level 1-60 is fairly reasonable, but the amount of credits to train a charterer from level 60-85 is a crazy amount of credits more. Between training new characters and apply mods I know that I quickly run out of credits. I think that this could be fixed by change the amount of credits needed to train a character from level 59-60 the same rate for levels 60-85. I know that this won’t affect more end-game players as much, but I think it would really help out those in the early-mid game.
  • Jeebo101 wrote: »
    CG has been making a lot of player friendly choices lately, and so I’d like to bring up another idea to help new players. The amount of credits to train a new charter from level 1-60 is fairly reasonable, but the amount of credits to train a charterer from level 60-85 is a crazy amount of credits more. Between training new characters and apply mods I know that I quickly run out of credits.

He speaks truth. Credit heists are almost non existent now, they used to run every 10ish days. Not a veteran problem, but hey, I'd rather they keep the hands off the bronziums.
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • Jeebo101 wrote: »
    CG has been making a lot of player friendly choices lately, and so I’d like to bring up another idea to help new players. The amount of credits to train a new charter from level 1-60 is fairly reasonable, but the amount of credits to train a charterer from level 60-85 is a crazy amount of credits more. Between training new characters and apply mods I know that I quickly run out of credits.

He speaks truth. Credit heists are almost non existent now, they used to run every 10ish days. Not a veteran problem, but hey, I'd rather they keep the hands off the bronziums.

Yeah the credit crunch isn't gonna hit me or most veterans I assume, but still, the fix with all this stuff was marketed as helping new players. So it doesn't make much sense that they'd be created new crunches, most of which aren't an issue for vets so much as an inconvenience.
  • I'm looking forward to the update. Finally simulate the HAAT.
  • TVF
    36489 posts Member
    Jeebo101 wrote: »

An average of roughly 15 days lately is hardly "almost non existent."

https://swgohevents.com/event/credit-heist
  • Could we get abit more information about the challenge rancor and r8 materials? I am very concerned about what will happen to the state of the game if only the top 10 scores get the good mats/gear. I know I shouldn’t complain before knowing extra details, but please please please don’t do a reward structure like the sith raid. Make it a guild event like TB and bring everyone together to complete it and reward everyone with mats. The raids used to be fun because of the team effort. Please do a solid for the community and our game by making raiding great again.
  • Where the heck is the Jedi Luke event!! Your killing me here waiting for it to come back. It’s 2 weeks past last times return
  • Adamklark wrote: »
    A wizard is never late, nor is he early, he arrives precisely when he means to.. I mean a jedi

Jedi ARE space wizards!
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • TVF
    36489 posts Member
    Where the heck is the Jedi Luke event!! Your killing me here waiting for it to come back. It’s 2 weeks past last times return

Wrong thread.
  • TVF wrote: »
    Where the heck is the Jedi Luke event!! Your killing me here waiting for it to come back. It’s 2 weeks past last times return

Wrong thread.

Where would be best, this was the only one that seemed remotely close to relevant
  • TVF
    36489 posts Member

Wrong thread.

Where would be best, this was the only one that seemed remotely close to relevant

There's figuratively two hundred and forty-seven other threads that are titled something like "where is jkl"
  • TVF wrote: »

Wrong thread.

There's figuratively two hundred and forty-seven other threads that are titled something like "where is jkl"

That’s strange as I just scrolled thru 6 pages of threads and not 1 had a title similar to or referenced “where is JKL “ do you have a different forum thread than I do?