Shard Economy Changes [MEGA]

Replies

• do i have a bug or something change - but store shipments shards are not doubled?
  • KazinBar wrote: »
    do i have a bug or something change - but store shipments shards are not doubled?

Refresh your stores
  • KazinBar wrote: »
    do i have a bug or something change - but store shipments shards are not doubled?

Wait for it to refresh.
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • God, I'm so **** off with this update. I used to sim the Galaxy war and get 1200 GW tokens. Then I'd buy three 5 shard packages of any character in the Galaxy War store which would give me 75*3 shards which I'd spend in the shard store to buy some gear. 225 shards could buy me the most needed gear. Now this is only half the price I need to pay. This sucks. They need to double shards in the Galaxy war store.
  • alikssepia wrote: »
    God, I'm so **** off with this update. I used to sim the Galaxy war and get 1200 GW tokens. Then I'd buy three 5 shard packages of any character in the Galaxy War store which would give me 75*3 shards which I'd spend in the shard store to buy some gear. 225 shards could buy me the most needed gear. Now this is only half the price I need to pay. This sucks. They need to double shards in the Galaxy war store.

They will be doubled, as soon as your GW store refreshes. Ship blueprints won't double, but their conversion rate will be.
  • DorkJediMaster
    12 posts Member
    edited November 2020
    Does this update include shipments/cantina store/guild store/squad arena store/galactic war store/fleet arena store/guild event store?

If yes, will that hit tomorrow??? Because I'm not seeing that change as of yet!
  • 8v98ktq0oqyc.png
    still waitin on that
  • thx Gouj4 & DaarthBrewer - i'll wait 4 refresh - hope it'll work. and alikssepia - that update is meant to help 'particularly' new players, isn't it? btw, hope dev'll do something like that with gears too ..
  • OK, lets try it again:
    yf62qvlx0c9b.png
  • sorry, meant to include this:
    46sj8cnnxp3g.png
  • Banafrit wrote: »
    sorry, meant to include this:
    46sj8cnnxp3g.png

See the timer at the bottom of your Arena Store? When that reaches zero (or you buy a 50 crystal refresh - which I'd recommend against) items will change from 5 shards per 400 tokens to 10 shards per 400 tokens.
  • Eutus
    232 posts Member
    edited November 2020
    Anyone else loose all their shard currancy. Help CG I've been robbed by CG!?
  • I'll wait till the refresh, but the shard shop didn't have any problem refreshing to double the price, why didn't the rest of the shops refresh at the same time?
  • KavisStarr
    1 posts Member
    edited November 2020
    Kinda frustrated that I spent my shards in the store this morning before they doubled what I had. I only had 1 left and so they doubled it to 2. How is this fair? Somebody else may have had 2k in their stores and now have 4k. I feel like I was blindsided with a kick in the cro-tch. I had a couple thousand yesterday and would have saved them had I known they were gonna get doubled.
  • KavisStarr wrote: »
    Kinda frustrated that I spent my shards in the store this morning before they doubled what I had. I only had 1 left and so they doubled it to 2. How is this fair? Somebody else may have had 2k in their stores and now have 4k. I feel like I was blindsided with a kick in the cro-tch. I had a couple thousand yesterday and would have saved them had I known they were gonna get doubled.

First of all they have a lot of warning that they’d be doubling everyone’s shard shop currency when the update went live so that’s on you. Secondly everything in the shard shop doubled so it doesn’t matter in the slightest if you spent them yesterday or today
  • Why isn't Admiral Piett doubled but RH Poe is for node LS 6B
  • Sebek wrote: »
    Why isn't Admiral Piett doubled but RH Poe is for node LS 6B

He isn't 1 Year Old

Yep just read the original release. Fair enough. Cant give us too much
  • Hold up!?

Hang on?!

Shards from currencies have not been doubled?! As in, my 1,200 galatic war currency, my 650 squad arena charge, my daily cantina purchase, my 3 fleet arena shop purchases are all not doubled!?!?!?!?!

Thats a gigantic impact on my shard currency.
  • DemonR wrote: »
    Hold up!?

Hang on?!

Shards from currencies have not been doubled?! As in, my 1,200 galatic war currency, my 650 squad arena charge, my daily cantina purchase, my 3 fleet arena shop purchases are all not doubled!?!?!?!?!

Why would your currency double for those stores.

The ship blue prints award double the shard shop currency that they used to. Character shards change from 5 to 10 per 400 currency in the other stores when they refresh.
  • UdalCuain wrote: »
    DemonR wrote: »
    Hold up!?

Hang on?!

Why would your currency double for those stores.

The ship blue prints award double the shard shop currency that they used to. Character shards change from 5 to 10 per 400 currency in the other stores when they refresh.

So, what you are saying is any i purchased in the store before refresh are wasted?

On top of the 310 excess shards i hadnt converted?

But, its not a longterm problem?
  • N305quall
    17 posts Member
    edited November 2020
    Hi @CG_SBCrumb,

In preparation of the shard currency update, I was selling my Ally Points in prevision of the future update, but surprise it was pushed today !

This morning I had 46.5k shard token.

I receive the double amount of my shard token (46.5K), for the amount of my shard token I already had, but didn’t take this list in consideration, since I was selling my Ally Points:
    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/731328768345505856/780955281052008479/Screenshot_20201124_193714_com.ea.game.starwarscapital_row.jpg

So regarding my Shard Token, I have now (46.5K x 2) + 18.780K = 111.8K instead of (46.5K + 18.780K) x 2 = 130.560K, because the double amount of the wasn’t applied.

I would like to receive my 18.780 missing Shard Tokens.

I created a ticket case #69318623, but EA told me to post in the forum instead.

Please help me, Obi Wan Kenobi, your my only hope 😊

Filbe Lamon
    Ally Code: 916-894-954
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    N305quall wrote: »
    Hi @CG_SBCrumb,

In preparation of the shard currency update, I was selling my Ally Points in prevision of the future update, but surprise it was pushed today !

I receive the double amount of my shard token (46.5K), for the amount of my shard token I already had, but didn’t take this list in consideration, since I was selling my Ally Points:
    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/731328768345505856/780955281052008479/Screenshot_20201124_193714_com.ea.game.starwarscapital_row.jpg

So regarding my Shard Token, I have now (46.5K x 2) + 18.780K = 111.8K instead of (46.5K + 18.780K) x 2 = 130.560K, because the double amount of the wasn’t applied.

Filbe Lamon

@N305quall you can try to deal with EA Help or Answers HQ, I'm not sure how they will handle that.
  • Gouj4 wrote: »
    KavisStarr wrote: »

First of all they have a lot of warning that they’d be doubling everyone’s shard shop currency when the update went live so that’s on you. Secondly everything in the shard shop doubled so it doesn’t matter in the slightest if you spent them yesterday or today

You are wrong.

I purchased using old method, but didnt convert them til after the update.

I purchased from the old shop after the update, before the refresh.

I got burned both times.
  • DemonR wrote: »
    Gouj4 wrote: »
    KavisStarr wrote: »

You are wrong.

I purchased using old method, but didnt convert them til after the update.

I purchased from the old shop after the update, before the refresh.

I got burned both times.

Both instances are your own fault. If you didn’t convert your shards they won’t double. If you spent your currency before the refresh that’s your own fault. You burned yourself bud.
  • Feel kinda trolled after my first Bronzium was 25 Biggs shards which now buy me 6 instead of 12 stun guns.
  • This is just another push for more money. Getting real tired of this game.
  • Kyno wrote: »
    Hi @CG_SBCrumb,

Filbe Lamon

@N305quall you can try to deal with EA Help or Answers HQ, I'm not sure how they will handle that.

I already contact EA Help. Ticket #69318623, but they told me that they can't do it.
    they told me to post trough the forum :(

Is it anything else I can do ?

Thanks in advance,
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Kyno wrote: »
    Hi @CG_SBCrumb,

Filbe Lamon

N305quall you can try to deal with EA Help or Answers HQ, I'm not sure how they will handle that.

I already contact EA Help. Ticket #69318623, but they told me that they can't do it.

Thanks in advance,

You can message CG_SBCrumb or CG_Doja_Fett with that ticket number, or reach back out to them and ask for it to be escalated.
  • UdalCuain
    4996 posts Member
    edited November 2020
    Kyno wrote: »
    Hi @CG_SBCrumb,

Filbe Lamon

Thanks in advance,

Answers HQ don't usually assist with this, and nothing can be done here apart from messaging the community managers as Kyno suggested. You need to stick with Customer Support.

Did you create a ticket through the in-game menu? If not try that, and selecting "Missing Content" as the option.

If this is what you have already done, keep on at Customer Support.