Tw attack history

Can we please get the ability to see who’s attacked what.

Replies

• Ya, it really would help
  • I too would really like this. Or the ability to see what beat what, like what Swgoh.gg is doing for previous rounds of GAC.
  • TW log is very important for guild officers. We need to follow actions of players.
  • Hotutils does some of that if you use it properly.

Strangely in another language I can see all the logs who attacked who and whether they were in plane mode or not and if they quit the battle without loading TM etc... but in english you cannot see battle logs.

All the data is there - we download the CSV from hotutils and create a retrospective review of banner to rogue ratio, battle efficiency etc... So if a 3rd party app can do it, then it would be great if the game devs could make the data more accessible to its members.

It really helps in TB to manage/maximise the stars.
  • What language can you see that?
  • German, I believe.
  • Adoy_IdeJ wrote: »
    Hotutils does some of that if you use it properly.

Strangely in another language I can see all the logs who attacked who and whether they were in plane mode or not and if they quit the battle without loading TM etc... but in english you cannot see battle logs.

All the data is there - we download the CSV from hotutils and create a retrospective review of banner to rogue ratio, battle efficiency etc... So if a 3rd party app can do it, then it would be great if the game devs could make the data more accessible to its members.

It really helps in TB to manage/maximise the stars.

This should be mentioned in the what do guild officers want thread