Seperatists: What do I do?

13Next

Replies

• Consider watching YouTube gamers. Skelturix's video got me GAS with only 1 relic. Another vid showed me how to mod and combo my sep droid Nute team to consistently get multiple defenses in TW. If you don't watch them you are missing a teaching tool.
  • Go back and look at Donnie and Frank's post, if it isn't obvious who they are talking to, I can't help you.
    Hint: It wasn't you ;)

Wait what???!!! Then who are they talking to??? Who are they quoting? I'm being serious! They did not use the "quote" button, I would see it. Weird. Can you respond please? It's quite intriguing.
    Fett-Kenobi-80
  • Fett_Kenobi80
    155 posts Member
    edited November 2020
    Consider watching YouTube gamers. Skelturix's video got me GAS with only 1 relic. Another vid showed me how to mod and combo my sep droid Nute team to consistently get multiple defenses in TW. If you don't watch them you are missing a teaching tool.

Okay, but I tried this, both youtubers, one was some dude named Ahnal, the other I don't remember, but they were too flashy and yelling, I did got maybe 5% of what they said. Again, I don't know the swgoh jargon. So thanks a lot, but I don't think I will continue watching swoon you tubers. Please put up the name of a good YouTube who is practical for me please who is not too flashy.. Thanks a lot!
    Fett-Kenobi-80
    P.S : I don't want to watch youtubers unless there clean too. So there's that as well.
  • Go back and look at Donnie and Frank's post, if it isn't obvious who they are talking to, I can't help you.

Wait what???!!! Then who are they talking to??? Who are they quoting? I'm being serious! They did not use the "quote" button, I would see it. Weird. Can you respond please? It's quite intriguing.
    Fett-Kenobi-80

Now I know you’re not being serious. First the lvl 85 GAS, GK, Padme on node of GW story, and now you’re claiming you can’t see this?

9ftaofcr418q.jpeg

• RTS
    682 posts Member
    Go back and look at Donnie and Frank's post, if it isn't obvious who they are talking to, I can't help you.

Fett-Kenobi-80

Now I know you’re not being serious. First the lvl 85 GAS, GK, Padme on node of GW story, and now you’re claiming you can’t see this?

9ftaofcr418q.jpeg

He's been trolling for a couple weeks now and people have been eating it up for some reason.
  • Yeah, I'm out on this one
  • Mephisto_style
    5724 posts Member
    edited November 2020
    Consider watching YouTube gamers. Skelturix's video got me GAS with only 1 relic. Another vid showed me how to mod and combo my sep droid Nute team to consistently get multiple defenses in TW. If you don't watch them you are missing a teaching tool.

Okay, but I tried this, both youtubers, one was some dude named Ahnal, the other I don't remember, but they were too flashy and yelling, I did got maybe 5% of what they said. Again, I don't know the swgoh jargon. So thanks a lot, but I don't think I will continue watching swoon you tubers. Please put up the name of a good YouTube who is practical for me please who is not too flashy.. Thanks a lot!
    Fett-Kenobi-80
    P.S : I don't want to watch youtubers unless there clean too. So there's that as well.

https://www.youtube.com/c/SkelturixSWGoH
    This guy has good stuff 2
    https://youtu.be/o95xGl7zjxg
  • Fett_Kenobi80
    155 posts Member
    edited November 2020

Oh! thanks. BTW Darjelos, all that I'm saying is true. Plus, yesterday - YAY! I finally beat the last node. I used : Nute (4*, gear 4), Spy (5*, gear 6), Sun Fac (3*, gear 4), Geo Soldier (3*, gear 7) and Ig-100 Magnaguard (4*, gear 2). YAY! The last node was actually pretty easy, and if my BH survived the Bastila Jedi team, I could have won with them! But I still did! Thank you, all of you, for helping me do this. I finally caught up and am awesome now, and soon will have 50 with this strategy and luck. Bye!
  • Hey all, this is what I'm working with currently. https://swgoh.gg/p/929232242/characters/ I'm 45 short of unlocking Chewie if I finish Tier V. Can I do this with who I have now? I just got CLS and wanna start building a team around him with Chewie. Thanks!
  • Consider watching YouTube gamers. Skelturix's video got me GAS with only 1 relic. Another vid showed me how to mod and combo my sep droid Nute team to consistently get multiple defenses in TW. If you don't watch them you are missing a teaching tool.

Fett-Kenobi-80

LOL, "clean" SWGOH Youtubers? I don't know of any that aren't.

Also, if you only found 2 then you must have broken your scrolling finger. Itsjustian has great vids for squad combos. He has a channel

Search itsjustian swgoh
  • Some of these guys love to look down on others for how they choose to enjoy SWGOH. Just ignore them if they don't want to help you.

If you want to play BH in GW, you need Bossk lead. I did not see you say you had Bossk.

Fett-Kenobi-80

LOL, "clean" SWGOH Youtubers? I don't know of any that aren't.

Also, if you only found 2 then you must have broken your scrolling finger. Itsjustian has great vids for squad combos. He has a channel

Search itsjustian swgoh

just watched a couple of its just ian, and you are right, thank you, he is good. Sorry, I stopped looking at this post for a couple of months. also, I will give my swgoh account so you can see it.
  • I have no bossk