Why, just why...

WhoDat
55 posts Member
edited November 2020
Why does a g10 clone sergeant ship tank everything in the hardest content in the game, but a 7* maxed upgraded *new* hyena bomber can neither protect other separatists ships ( r5 and above ) ships nor survive to take a second turn....

These ship battles are still zero fun, and unplayable, and there is absolutely no reason for it....

Q&A.... why does CG ignore the terribly unbalanced content?
A: *crickets* or silence , free choice !!!!!
What is supposed to be the right answer....?
Hyena can’t get better, it doesn’t protect or survive, so it’s useless here
HT can only be in one battle
R5 geo tank, dies faster than hyena....
Tie bomber does zero to help....

The thing started as a pointless rng insta wipe before you move.... a year or so later.... it’s the same except you get to watch the rng take two turns.... maybe in a few more years p2 will be close to as winable as p3 or p4,....
In a decade or so, maybe, if we all whale a lot more.... maybe something will change.... not likely, obviously there’s not enough roi in fixing content

Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Is this seriously a complaint about DS TB P2?
  • If your other pilots(including fleet comanders) are good enough it shouldnt be a problem to win DS TB fleet missions consistently. Also Hiyena works great in the dS Geo P4 mission.
  • WhoDat wrote: »
    Why does a g10 clone sergeant ship tank everything in the hardest content in the game, but a 7* maxed upgraded *new* hyena bomber can neither protect other separatists ships ( r5 and above ) ships nor survive to take a second turn....

Huh? Yesterday I did this mission with 6* Hyena and G12-G13 Geos (and no HT because of platoons). R3 Vader was my best pilot. It's close call but I'm pretty sure that 7* Hyena and R5+ other pilots should perform slightly better...
  • Hortus wrote: »
    WhoDat wrote: »

Huh? Yesterday I did this mission with 6* Hyena and G12-G13 Geos (and no HT because of platoons). R3 Vader was my best pilot. It's close call but I'm pretty sure that 7* Hyena and R5+ other pilots should perform slightly better...

It’s variable though. If you draw the wrong enemy composition even maxed out HB and Geos can struggle, as you’re not using the ideal capital ship.
  • Ships without crew at least have the disadvantage of less Galactic Power points. Might be a bit of a conspiracy theory but sometimes it feels like ships are not only treated by their stats but their GP's also, making crewless ships way weaker even with similar stats.
    "Never make the mistake of believing forbearance equates to acceptance, or that all positions are equally valid."
    - Grand Admiral Thrawn