SLKR Ultimate Farm: Bug with Rey or WAI

Kinovic117
15 posts Member
edited December 2020
I wasted 140 tickets (2 attempts) on farming ultimate mats for SLKR.

BUG or WAI: Once your entire team but SLKR is defeated, if Rey has protection from lifeblood, all attacks allow REY to GAIN protection. Even at 500+ siphon and using the event special, you can't break through her protection.

TEAM - SLKR, phasma, Hux, FOO, KRU

Play- SLKR stuns finn. Hux pass tm to slkr who stuns poe. Kill poe. Kill finn. Once both are dead, all damage is increasing Reys protection.

Can some one explain this interaction?
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    You should be able to get into a cycle where you are protected by his ultimate stance, build more siphon, then back into ultimate stance and just keep going until she is dead,
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    How are you modded?

I am beating this before getting over 300 siphon. I use the event special once maybe.

Are you using furious onslaught? Stacks of siphon dont matter if you are not using that for every move while in ultimate stance.
  • Kyno wrote: »
    You should be able to get into a cycle where you are protected by his ultimate stance, build more siphon, then back into ultimate stance and just keep going until she is dead,

But...if OP is still farming for ultimate mats...then they can't use the ultimate in the battle...

Kyno wrote: »
    How are you modded?

I am beating this before getting over 300 siphon. I use the event special once maybe.

Are you using furious onslaught? Stacks of siphon dont matter if you are not using that for every move while in ultimate stance.

The stuff about the ultimate stance aside, this is probably the right answer though. Need to use the third ability to actually increase your stats and ramp up your damage
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator

But...if OP is still farming for ultimate mats...then they can't use the ultimate in the battle...

How are you modded?

The stuff about the ultimate stance aside, this is probably the right answer though. Need to use the third ability to actually increase your stats and ramp up your damage

Yes, sorry I forgot about that.

But you still can use the event special which is a pseudo ultimate stance, you simply cycle in and out of that, between building siphon and furious onslaught.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Yep, it's all coming back to me.

No ultimate used, able to beat it around 400 siphon. Breaking down all protection on Rey around 300.

Once everyone is dead:
    Ability 2, ability 3, event ability (basically as a CD reduction), rinse and repeat.
  • Ok, I will try that cycle. What I was doing worked 6 straight times before this thing happened. Thanks for the response!