OP......... No wait, BUFF!!!!!!!!!!

2Next

Replies

• Abyss
    1651 posts Member
    Telaan wrote: »
    Agreed that Mace sucks. He needs to be reworked from the ground up.

However, they allude to in the movie, and confirm in the novelization of the movie, that Palpatine was faking the whole thing to suck Anakin in. Palpatine was significantly stronger than Mace.

Oh im not sure i would say "significantly stronger then mace"

Stronger......... I say yes and Probably so given that the "rule of 2" only allows 2 sith at once ever (master/apprentice) to battle hundreads of jedi (at the time) one would conclude that even the apprentice sith is stronger then most of the jedi BUT Mace was not just "one of the jedi". He was the former leader who handed the title off to yoda (if memory serves). Mace windu was certainly able to hold his own aginst any sith weather oart of said siths plan or not.

Reguardless tho, Mace was one of the strongest jedi ever an deserves proper representation me thinks
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    Abyss wrote: »

However, they allude to in the movie, and confirm in the novelization of the movie, that Palpatine was faking the whole thing to suck Anakin in. Palpatine was significantly stronger than Mace.

Stronger......... I say yes and Probably so given that the "rule of 2" only allows 2 sith at once ever (master/apprentice) to battle hundreads of jedi (at the time) one would conclude that even the apprentice sith is stronger then most of the jedi BUT Mace was not just "one of the jedi". He was the former leader who handed the title off to yoda (if memory serves). Mace windu was certainly able to hold his own aginst any sith weather oart of said siths plan or not.

Reguardless tho, Mace was one of the strongest jedi ever an deserves proper representation me thinks

Unfortunately significantly stronger. The novel makes no doubt of it. It even makes it clear that Yoda is no match for him during their final duel. I know it's not as obvious in the movie, but the book is to the point. By the time of ROTS the power of the Jedi in general had been significantly reduced for numerous reasons.
  • So is that what's happening to the Jedi's now? Is swgoh going through their rots phase?. :P
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    Order 66 patch
  • Abyss
    1651 posts Member
    Abyss wrote: »

Unfortunately significantly stronger. The novel makes no doubt of it. It even makes it clear that Yoda is no match for him during their final duel. I know it's not as obvious in the movie, but the book is to the point. By the time of ROTS the power of the Jedi in general had been significantly reduced for numerous reasons.

Well then, color me corrected haha
    I have not read the novels, just bits an pieces haha