Will mando retcon the sequels (if you don't want spoilers don't read)

Replies

• StarSon wrote: »
    LordDirt wrote: »
    StarSon wrote: »
    But back to on topic. We did see grogu reach out to a jedi in the last episode. Who is it going to be (assuming he gets rescued and all that). I think Luke is a strong possibility. If it's Luke, that would likely lead to at least a partial retcon of the sequels.

It could also be Ezra or someone completely new. Obviously speculation. But I would love to see Luke's Yavin academy come to live action.

It's unclear if anyone was reached. He seemed to stop when he ran out of energy. I doubt it will be Luke because Disney wants to distance itself from all things Skywalker, and though Ezra might have sensed him, I doubt he'll actually come since he's lost with the space whales and Thrawn.

I think we'll probably see someone new, or maybe they'll dredge up someone from TCW that managed to escape Order 66.

I didn't take it as he ran out of energy. More like he was just done. But I can see how it could be interpreted that way.

To me it seems like the dynamic with ashoka refusing to train him because of attachments may be setting up a further exploration of that aspect. The old ways vs a new way. Luke would be the only currently alive jedi that has seen the power of attachments also redeeming him. So that story beat could be pointing to Luke training him.

I don't think I've seen anything that has really hinted at a different jedi but I could be missing something.

All the hints are to Ezra.

What hints to Ezra specifically?

At a bare minimum, Ahsoka looking for Thrawn is a hint to Ezra. Not sure I've caught anything else. But Ezra is the only other Jedi we are aware of being alive at the time.

Could be but I got the vibe that he may show up but more likely in an ashoka/thrawn spinoff. I didn't see any hints of him as it relates to grogu.
    But back to on topic. We did see grogu reach out to a jedi in the last episode. Who is it going to be (assuming he gets rescued and all that). I think Luke is a strong possibility. If it's Luke, that would likely lead to at least a partial retcon of the sequels.

It could also be Ezra or someone completely new. Obviously speculation. But I would love to see Luke's Yavin academy come to live action.

It's unclear if anyone was reached. He seemed to stop when he ran out of energy. I doubt it will be Luke because Disney wants to distance itself from all things Skywalker, and though Ezra might have sensed him, I doubt he'll actually come since he's lost with the space whales and Thrawn.

I think we'll probably see someone new, or maybe they'll dredge up someone from TCW that managed to escape Order 66.

I didn't take it as he ran out of energy. More like he was just done. But I can see how it could be interpreted that way.

To me it seems like the dynamic with ashoka refusing to train him because of attachments may be setting up a further exploration of that aspect. The old ways vs a new way. Luke would be the only currently alive jedi that has seen the power of attachments also redeeming him. So that story beat could be pointing to Luke training him.

I don't think I've seen anything that has really hinted at a different jedi but I could be missing something.

At a bare minimum, Ahsoka looking for Thrawn is a hint to Ezra. Not sure I've caught anything else. But Ezra is the only other Jedi we are aware of being alive at the time.

Also Cal Kestus is potentially still alive as well.
  • Kyno wrote: »
    I dont think they want to distance themselves from 'Skywalker' as much as people think.

I agree the Thrawn "reveal" could be a huge teaser to bringing in a few of those characters (I never saw rebels, so i'm not sure who is alive). But I am betting it is Luke (not Mark Hamill).

I also dont really see him getting trained to any full extent, as part of the show. I see him being sent on quests like this as part of the journey him and Mando take, but never having him "leave the show" for any extended periods of time to train.

Really if they did bring Luke in there are essentially two options.

1. Deage Mark Hamil with CGI.

2. Recast

The 2nd is definitely cheaper and probably better overall if they plan on Luke playing more than just a quick cameo in this show or a future show.

And whether they plan to discard the sequels or make them fit better into the universe, I doubt it'll be done without using Luke at all.
  • StarSon
    7411 posts Member
    Kyno wrote: »
    I dont think they want to distance themselves from 'Skywalker' as much as people think.

I agree the Thrawn "reveal" could be a huge teaser to bringing in a few of those characters (I never saw rebels, so i'm not sure who is alive). But I am betting it is Luke (not Mark Hamill).

I also dont really see him getting trained to any full extent, as part of the show. I see him being sent on quests like this as part of the journey him and Mando take, but never having him "leave the show" for any extended periods of time to train.

They have said Episode 9 ends the Skywalker Saga. I take this to mean that they will probably stay in the same areas and time periods, but will stay away from the events of the saga as much as possible. So far, Mandalorian has done a great job of this.

As such, I won't be shocked to see Ezra and/or Thrawn in The Mandalorian, but would be very surprised to see Luke.

They have said Episode 9 ends the Skywalker Saga. I take this to mean that they will probably stay in the same areas and time periods, but will stay away from the events of the saga as much as possible. So far, Mandalorian has done a great job of this.

As such, I won't be shocked to see Ezra and/or Thrawn in The Mandalorian, but would be very surprised to see Luke.

That could also be interpreted to say that they have no plans to continue the story of Rey after the sequels but may fill in the holes as best they can.

I think doing the sequels and not at least exploring how the galaxy got to the condition it was in would be fine had they started the sequels with the galaxy in a condition that makes sense. Like for example if ep 7 had started with Luke in the process of rebuilding the jedi or with a new jedi order, and a new republic in power it would likely need little explanation.

Like the gap between the prequels needs little explanation since most of the main characters at the end are where you would expect them to be. Obiwan and yoda in exile.

The ending of return of the jedi doesn't set up the existence of a fo or the fact that luke doesn't have an order of jedi or really much of anything. The explanations in the later movies are not really very good in my opinion so if they are keeping the sequels, they would need to explain things far better.

One of those questions is what Luke did for 30 years since in that time he probably could have had enough jedi trained that kylo couldn't have taken them out single handedly (or even with the help of 5 or 6 other students). If his school only had 20 students 30 years later, that is odd and needs explanation.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator

Ending the saga, to me means that anything further in the saga, will not be a direct extension of the first 9 movies.

anything within the timeline of those movies would still be fair game, IMO.

dont read this is you dont want to "know" things, but obviously its nothing confirmed, but what I have seen read from sources out there.
    I saw a discussion while looking up stuff about Mando in general, this season and future stuff about how long the show will span and stuff like that, basically it was a bunch of "spoiler" stuff that has not been confirmed, but was based on "good information", its a recast of Luke.

I dont normally watch those things, and I have been kicking myself since, because if they are right, I hate knowing stuff like this. I just want to watch the show. I dont try any more to look up information like this.
    it just ruins it for me.....and now for you.

Ending the saga, to me means that anything further in the saga, will not be a direct extension of the first 9 movies.

dont read this is you dont want to "know" things, but obviously its nothing confirmed, but what I have seen read from sources out there.
    I saw a discussion while looking up stuff about Mando in general, this season and future stuff about how long the show will span and stuff like that, basically it was a bunch of "spoiler" stuff that has not been confirmed, but was based on "good information", its a recast of Luke.

I dont normally watch those things, and I have been kicking myself since, because if they are right, I hate knowing stuff like this. I just want to watch the show. I dont try any more to look up information like this.

I watch stuff like that. But I view it all as speculation so I don't see it as spoiling anything for me. Those rumors have been out for awhile though.

I put about as much stock in those videos as I do Ahnold videos. I don't watch either.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator

I watch stuff like that. But I view it all as speculation so I don't see it as spoiling anything for me. Those rumors have been out for awhile though.

I agree, and I'm not saying I take any of it as "the way", but if/when it turns out to be true, it just irritates me. I would rather see things play out on their own. as it was based on the same type of information about ashoka, i was taking it as "just as likely" at this point.
  • LordDirt wrote: »
    I dont see any need for them to directly link to the last 3 movies.

They have done a great job (as most SW content does) with keeping the actual timeline vague. Sure they reference big events, but other than characters being older, you never really know how much time passes.

They are also very much "out there" and other than some large moments like the last call to action by Lando, they could carry on with no mind played to what's going on in those movies.

They are basically calling in cameo appearances for things they want, to tie in to the universe, but they are creating their own story.

As for the Ashoka and Grogu jedi thing, she gave up the jedi order, there is no reason Grogu cant meet with Luke (or someone else) and train for a bit, but never become a full jedi, and leave.

Yes there could be connections made, but I dont think they are trying to nor do they need to, directly tie in. It's the outer rim, the wild west. No need to force it to fit anything.

It's not staying in the outer rim. Tython is in the deep core. Mado will likely have to travel through the more populous areas of the galaxy to get there.

Yep and I'm sure we will get a few nods here and there, but I'm sure it will be more "passing through" and maybe new places than any real dive into places/events from any of the movies.

We'll see of course. But from the way season 2 is going so far, I could definitely see a run in with the new republic as a possibility.

I agree, but I think it will be some new or previously ancillary characters. I'm not saying they will avoid the movie material completely, but I feel like they will try to make it "thier own" and not force themselves into situations like what is being discussed in this thread.

They seem to be smart about it so far, and I feel like that is very intentional.

I could see Luke training grogu. I'm not sure if that is forcing it into a situation as you say.

And I think the story of the show is important and shouldn't be sacrificed for something like an Easter egg or a cameo. If they want to bring a character in that is from another movie or show, it should be for a good reason. I think they have done reasonably well with this so far. Though the boba cameo doesn't currently seem to have a purpose but hopefully there was a reason other than fan service that becomes clear later.

But focusing on just the smaller story at the expense of the universe and how it works can also be a mistake. An example from the sequels is the holdo maneuver. It worked ok for the story if TLJ was a stand alone movie but in the overall star wars universe broke the rules about how hyperspace works to the point where they had to retcon it in the next movie. I'm hoping they are past mistakes like that as well.

I agree we could see Luke train Grogu, but I dont see him developing into a main character, and since we see Grogu as a main character, Luke will likely be someone that shows up here and there to give a twist or an out when needed.

No I don't see that as forced, what I mean by forced is literally using this show to connect dots from EP6 -> EP7, just to fill in details or background that are not really needed at this point.

Pulling in cameos from any and all material is great, it helps tie this to the universe we love, but this show needs to be it's own thing, much like it has been.

I try not to bring real science into this, I mean we had an episode where he went from one system to another without hyperdrive.......I'm sure there are a few examples (maybe not) where this is less than a 1-2 year venture....but that's not realistic. There are many other things that should just not be discussed with regards to science also, it's a story, let's let it be.

Whether Luke would become a main character or get a spinoff show would depend on a few things

1. How well received by the fans the option they choose to use is (recasting, giving deaging of mark hamil, ect..)

2. Whether there's a good story to tell that doesn't feel forced.

I agree that in the mandolorian, Luke may not be a main character right away but there is potential if it is done right.

I don’t know if it can be done right. I would prefer to leave him out of it entirely.

It can certainly be done “right” but no one will like it so they’ll leave it alone. They’ve also said they’re done with Skywalkers, so I don’t ever expect anything more for any of them.

Imho, the skywalker family has screwed up the galaxy enough.

You mean Palpatine family? It shouldnt be called the Skywalker saga when they were just the puppets to the Palpatine family.

Without the Skywalker family Palpatine would still be a senator from Naboo. I have spoken.

No, he'd still be supreme chancellor. Anakin had nothing to do with the politics of ep 1. And likely his clone wars plan would have still worked out pretty well. So probably he would still be emperor.

I was mostly joking, but without Anakin, Mace would’ve kill Palpatine in the chancellor’s office.

Nope, only reason Mace came was because Palp told him who he was. Skywalkers didnt matter.

Except Anakin told Mace that Palpatine was a sith lord and that's why 4 Jedi masters went to arrest him.

But how did that actually change anything. Palpatine had an apprentice in Count Dooku. He could have just used him to finish the Jedi off. Palpatine used everyone against each other in the galaxy. He could have picked anyone to be his apprentice, after all he did burn through quite a few.

Dooku was killed by Anakin at the start of episode 3. But if Anakin had stayed at the Jedi Temple, Mace would've killed Palpatine in the chancellors office. Mace said Palpatine was too dangerous to be left alive. Anakin knocked him out the windu.

I agree, and I'm not saying I take any of it as "the way", but if/when it turns out to be true, it just irritates me. I would rather see things play out on their own. as it was based on the same type of information about ashoka, i was taking it as "just as likely" at this point.

I think they may have leaked ashoka early to keep other things more secret. That way all those looking for leaks have their information and stop looking. But who knows.
  • StarSon
    7411 posts Member
    Dooku was killed by Anakin at the start of episode 3. But if Anakin had stayed at the Jedi Temple, Mace would've killed Palpatine in the chancellors office. Mace said Palpatine was too dangerous to be left alive. Anakin knocked him out the windu.

You assume Mace was capable of killing Palpatine.
    I dont see any need for them to directly link to the last 3 movies.

They have done a great job (as most SW content does) with keeping the actual timeline vague. Sure they reference big events, but other than characters being older, you never really know how much time passes.

They are also very much "out there" and other than some large moments like the last call to action by Lando, they could carry on with no mind played to what's going on in those movies.

They are basically calling in cameo appearances for things they want, to tie in to the universe, but they are creating their own story.

As for the Ashoka and Grogu jedi thing, she gave up the jedi order, there is no reason Grogu cant meet with Luke (or someone else) and train for a bit, but never become a full jedi, and leave.

Yes there could be connections made, but I dont think they are trying to nor do they need to, directly tie in. It's the outer rim, the wild west. No need to force it to fit anything.

It's not staying in the outer rim. Tython is in the deep core. Mado will likely have to travel through the more populous areas of the galaxy to get there.

Yep and I'm sure we will get a few nods here and there, but I'm sure it will be more "passing through" and maybe new places than any real dive into places/events from any of the movies.

We'll see of course. But from the way season 2 is going so far, I could definitely see a run in with the new republic as a possibility.

I agree, but I think it will be some new or previously ancillary characters. I'm not saying they will avoid the movie material completely, but I feel like they will try to make it "thier own" and not force themselves into situations like what is being discussed in this thread.

They seem to be smart about it so far, and I feel like that is very intentional.

I could see Luke training grogu. I'm not sure if that is forcing it into a situation as you say.

And I think the story of the show is important and shouldn't be sacrificed for something like an Easter egg or a cameo. If they want to bring a character in that is from another movie or show, it should be for a good reason. I think they have done reasonably well with this so far. Though the boba cameo doesn't currently seem to have a purpose but hopefully there was a reason other than fan service that becomes clear later.

But focusing on just the smaller story at the expense of the universe and how it works can also be a mistake. An example from the sequels is the holdo maneuver. It worked ok for the story if TLJ was a stand alone movie but in the overall star wars universe broke the rules about how hyperspace works to the point where they had to retcon it in the next movie. I'm hoping they are past mistakes like that as well.

I agree we could see Luke train Grogu, but I dont see him developing into a main character, and since we see Grogu as a main character, Luke will likely be someone that shows up here and there to give a twist or an out when needed.

No I don't see that as forced, what I mean by forced is literally using this show to connect dots from EP6 -> EP7, just to fill in details or background that are not really needed at this point.

Pulling in cameos from any and all material is great, it helps tie this to the universe we love, but this show needs to be it's own thing, much like it has been.

I try not to bring real science into this, I mean we had an episode where he went from one system to another without hyperdrive.......I'm sure there are a few examples (maybe not) where this is less than a 1-2 year venture....but that's not realistic. There are many other things that should just not be discussed with regards to science also, it's a story, let's let it be.

Whether Luke would become a main character or get a spinoff show would depend on a few things

1. How well received by the fans the option they choose to use is (recasting, giving deaging of mark hamil, ect..)

2. Whether there's a good story to tell that doesn't feel forced.

I agree that in the mandolorian, Luke may not be a main character right away but there is potential if it is done right.

I don’t know if it can be done right. I would prefer to leave him out of it entirely.

It can certainly be done “right” but no one will like it so they’ll leave it alone. They’ve also said they’re done with Skywalkers, so I don’t ever expect anything more for any of them.

Imho, the skywalker family has screwed up the galaxy enough.

You mean Palpatine family? It shouldnt be called the Skywalker saga when they were just the puppets to the Palpatine family.

Without the Skywalker family Palpatine would still be a senator from Naboo. I have spoken.

No, he'd still be supreme chancellor. Anakin had nothing to do with the politics of ep 1. And likely his clone wars plan would have still worked out pretty well. So probably he would still be emperor.

I was mostly joking, but without Anakin, Mace would’ve kill Palpatine in the chancellor’s office.

Nope, only reason Mace came was because Palp told him who he was. Skywalkers didnt matter.

Except Anakin told Mace that Palpatine was a sith lord and that's why 4 Jedi masters went to arrest him.

But how did that actually change anything. Palpatine had an apprentice in Count Dooku. He could have just used him to finish the Jedi off. Palpatine used everyone against each other in the galaxy. He could have picked anyone to be his apprentice, after all he did burn through quite a few.

But you have to look at palpatine's goals at that moment. He wasn't just trying to kill mace windup. He was trying to get anakin to be at least complicit in killing mace.

In a strait up fight where palp has the only goal of killing mace, I think it goes differently. I think palps would have killed mace straight up rather than having him almost kill him. That really was a show for anakin to convince him to kill mace.

Palpatine was on the floor, unarmed and at lightsaber point, when Anakin walked in. Mace deflected his lighting. It is possible, but since the script was written differently, it happened the way it did in the movies. lol

Palpatine was on the floor, unarmed and at lightsaber point, when Anakin walked in. Mace deflected his lighting. It is possible, but since the script was written differently, it happened the way it did in the movies. lol

Yeah and then he goes from "I'm too weak" to "unlimited power" the instant anakin has passed the point of no return.

Seems like he planned to look weak enough that anakin took his side. After all anakin may have jumped in on the other side if palps was winning when he walked in.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator

Yeah and then he goes from "I'm too weak" to "unlimited power" the instant anakin has passed the point of no return.

Seems like he planned to look weak enough that anakin took his side. After all anakin may have jumped in on the other side if palps was winning when he walked in.

I agree with this. At no point do I ever feel like things are not going according to plan.

Defeating a guy who just lost his arm and a weapon isn't as tough as when he had an arm and a weapon. Though I highly doubt Anakin would have fought Palpatine. Too much brainwashing and Padme dying, with Palpatine being his only chance to save her?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator

Defeating a guy who just lost his arm and a weapon isn't as tough as when he had an arm and a weapon. Though I highly doubt Anakin would have fought Palpatine. Too much brainwashing and Padme dying, with Palpatine being his only chance to save her?

its not the defeating him part that is being discussed, its how the scene plays out. He "seems" to be just holding him at bay, saying "i'm too weak", then nothing changes with him, but Anakin did "what he wanted" (turned to the dark side), and then boom he has enough power to "take him down"...... it makes all the events "seem" like they are for show, and not like he was in any real danger of losing that battle.

I agree I'm not convinced he would have fought Palp right then had he just killed Mace, but it would have taken longer and lead down an uncertain path of what Anakin would have done, if it played out that way.

Ahsoka
    Thrawn
    Lothal cats keep popping up
    Ezra is always reaching out with the Force and Grogu just went to a Jedi Temple and reached out with the Force
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?

its not the defeating him part that is being discussed, its how the scene plays out. He "seems" to be just holding him at bay, saying "i'm too weak", then nothing changes with him, but Anakin did "what he wanted" (turned to the dark side), and then boom he has enough power to "take him down"...... it makes all the events "seem" like they are for show, and not like he was in any real danger of losing that battle.

I agree I'm not convinced he would have fought Palp right then had he just killed Mace, but it would have taken longer and lead down an uncertain path of what Anakin would have done, if it played out that way.

Exactly, Palpatine had to show Anakin how bad the Jedi were by having Mace look like he was going to kill him. It was the final push he needed to get Anakin to go to the dark side.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?

Anyway, I still think that the Skywalker family has helped screw up the galaxy, being my original point. I'm not disagreeing that Palp was playing Anakin, just that Anakin played a pivotal role in the collapse of democracy as the galaxy knew it.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator

Anyway, I still think that the Skywalker family has helped screw up the galaxy, being my original point. I'm not disagreeing that Palp was playing Anakin, just that Anakin played a pivotal role in the collapse of democracy as the galaxy knew it.

That was what he was supposed to do. he brought balance to the galaxy. The jedi were to strong at that time, and the sith were rising to balance that out, but then they overtook the jedi in the power struggle, so to bring balance he brought them down, and started the sequence of events that eventually ended in a more balanced situation.

That was what he was supposed to do. he brought balance to the galaxy. The jedi were to strong at that time, and the sith were rising to balance that out, but then they overtook the jedi in the power struggle, so to bring balance he brought them down, and started the sequence of events that eventually ended in a more balanced situation.

It was balanced right after with just a few Jedi left and two Sith. Then with Palpatine (Snoke) and Kylo Ren and Luke and Rey. Now with just Rey left the vacuum is once again opened for the dark side to rise. They should have ended Episode 9 with Ben Solo and Rey Palpatine creating a temple for using the Force with both sides of the Force like thousands of years earlier.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator

It was balanced right after with just a few Jedi left and two Sith. Then with Palpatine (Snoke) and Kylo Ren and Luke and Rey. Now with just Rey left the vacuum is once again opened for the dark side to rise. They should have ended Episode 9 with Ben Solo and Rey Palpatine creating a temple for using the Force with both sides of the Force like thousands of years earlier.

the Palp (Snoke) and Kylo / JML and Rey era was not balanced at all. That was rules by the DS and once his ships were done being built he would have just taken over. JML was disconnected from the force, so hes not on either side.

Rey is not the same "oppressive"(maybe just overbearing) jedi faction that was around before, there is maybe a small vacuum, but she is one person with no intentions (at least not that were expressed) of pushing to bring the Jedi back to any sort of power level.

Ahsoka
    Thrawn
    Lothal cats keep popping up
    Ezra is always reaching out with the Force and Grogu just went to a Jedi Temple and reached out with the Force

I agree that ahsoka, thrawn, and the loth cat hit at a rebels connection. But they aren't really directly hinting at ezra training grogu in my opinion (But they could be. So it's a valid point).

As far as grogu reaching out, that could hint at Luke or ezra (or any other jedi for that matter).

I think it's more likely luke for the following reasons.

1. Luke is wandering the galaxy looking for information on jedi at this point. He's not terribly busy. He's likely to be somewhere strong in the force where he could hear the call but not doing something that can't wait. Ezra is likely still entangled with events around thrawn and may not be able to leave where he's at as easily.

2. I think ahsoka refusing to train him because of attachments is a hint that he needs a jedi that thinks differently about that as a master. And Luke is the biggest candidate for that.

Exactly, Palpatine had to show Anakin how bad the Jedi were by having Mace look like he was going to kill him. It was the final push he needed to get Anakin to go to the dark side.

Yeah. While anakin may not have attacked palpatine outright had mace been dead on the floor when he walked in, he likely wouldn't have been willing to go murder children for palps at that point.

He would have still been in a position to return to the jedi and be accepted and may not have turned. By being complicit in killing mace, anakin knew he couldn't go back to the jedi. So he viewed going all in on the ds as his only option.

Yeah balance to the force never meant an equal number of jedi and sith.

The sith by their nature used the force for selfish reasons and even one sith lord doing that created an imbalance.

The jedi had also lost their way at that point and weren't following the will of the force either. But not to the extent of the sith.

At the end of return of the jedi vader destroys palp. The sith that was unbalancing the force is gone and Luke was a jedi who had learned the lessons from the jedi who failed and would presumably be in balance with the force. But that doesn't mean also using the dark side.

The sequels did a horrendous job of respecting this ending in my opinion and that is one of the problems I have with them. They were more worried about nostalgia and a rebel vs empire fight than taking the next logical step which would have been Luke's struggle to rebuild a jedi order without making the same mistake as the previous jedi. That would have cemented anakin's legacy rather than just undoing it.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    I just wanted to add, that I love all the nods to other material, but I think that some of those are just nods and not direct foreshadowing. I think its very intentional to obscure any future foreshadowing they do. so while i get the point about Ezra, I just feel like he is less likely.
    I just wanted to add, that I love all the nods to other material, but I think that some of those are just nods and not direct foreshadowing. I think its very intentional to obscure any future foreshadowing they do. so while i get the point about Ezra, I just feel like he is less likely.

It must be tough making something between trilogies but maintaining a fresh feel, give it mystery. I wonder if that is partly why the prequels didn't do so well? We did know where it would go. Giving nods and going nowhere is ok, makes it more interesting to speculate.
  • pzafh73jecg0.jpeg