Territory Battles: Rebel Assault Platoon Requirements

2Next

Replies

• phatphil3 wrote: »
    Platoons would be much better if they actually required the toons that can be worked towards, JKG, Jawas, Ewok Elder, Ewok Scout, Bistan, Pao, Lobot, or any of the lightside toons that can be farmed.
    I agree. It is the only approach for platoons that makes any sense. Unless you don’t mind making the game worse in order to grab a bit more cash from frustrated players. But no games company would act like that, would they?

• evanbio
    1505 posts Member
    Thanks for putting this together. Can I request that the star requirement be added to the listing as well?
  • crzydroid
    7257 posts Moderator
    evanbio wrote: »
    Thanks for putting this together. Can I request that the star requirement be added to the listing as well?

The star requirement is always 1 higher than the phase. Phase 1 = 2*, etc.
  • Kyno wrote: »
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    Anyone care to explain why the SF tie fighter is in squadrons AGAIN?!
    A reasonable person would think that after the nightmare that was DS: TB the next TB would fix this. These toons are not farmable!!!

@Ravens1113

The statement they made is that any toon "in the game" is available to the pool of toons drawn from for Platoons. The only issue that came out of DS TB as far as platoons is concerned was required toons being in platoons, thats being fixed.

211-991-431
  • Ronius
    12 posts Member
    This territory battle the balance on platoons is totally wrong. I would understand when a few pay to win chars are required. But this is crazy. Only 1 or 2 platoons without the pay to win...
  • full dislike too!

5 platoons out of 6 nedded casherships... your tacit change is really disgusting CG

@CG_Kozispoon
  • Our guild, just 62M GP, will not be able to complete a single fleet platoon on day 4 as they are all locked behind ships you can't farm yet. We have a few spenders (me included) but this is just crazy and completely over the top. Maybe 1 or 2 platoons being inaccessible but all of them!?!
  • kalidor
    2121 posts Member
    Our guild, just 62M GP, will not be able to complete a single fleet platoon on day 4 as they are all locked behind ships you can't farm yet. We have a few spenders (me included) but this is just crazy and completely over the top. Maybe 1 or 2 platoons being inaccessible but all of them!?!

Our guild is 136M and can complete 1 of 6. Equal opportunity shafting :)
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • Fix Platoons, let us at least get 2 out of 6
  • kalidor wrote: »
    Our guild, just 62M GP, will not be able to complete a single fleet platoon on day 4 as they are all locked behind ships you can't farm yet. We have a few spenders (me included) but this is just crazy and completely over the top. Maybe 1 or 2 platoons being inaccessible but all of them!?!

Our guild is 136M and can complete 1 of 6. Equal opportunity shafting :)

Actually snorted when I read that! :-)
  • Thank you for Territory Battles info. I don't understand strategy for Territory Battles and usually just dump all my toons in one place. I am now in a guild where I'm in the top half and more useful though and get one full squad of Dark side and bounty hunters in the squad missions so I start to feel like I should know what I'm doing with Platoons.
  • EA_Joz
    4056 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Hello everyone, please remember that necroposting is against the rules. I've gone ahead and closed the thread.

Please review our Posting Rules & Guidelines here:

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/127295/forum-guidelines

~EA_Joz
This discussion has been closed.