New GL ticket bug since last update

FurytheOriginal
142 posts Member
edited December 2020
OK so I can no longer get LS GL tickets only DS... all my DS GLs have their ult already but not my LS JML opened ticket with EA support but we all know how that goes... "use the in game report bug"

https://youtu.be/M7NWT0I0TLA

Replies

• Did you already do all 10 runs of JML T6? Looks like you haven’t done all 10 runs of SEE T6.
  • CamaroAMF wrote: »
    Did you already do all 10 runs of JML T6? Looks like you haven’t done all 10 runs of SEE T6.

I thought I had but it only shows 6/10 and the ult is locked and I can no longer gain LS tickets but I can gain DS tickets which I have SLKR and SEE and their ults already...

Weird huh

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    EA Help is not really going to be the best avenue for a bug like this. Please report this to Answers HQ.

I would also recommend a uninstall and reinstall to see if this corrects the issue.
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>