Shard Economy Changes [MEGA]

Replies

• Babu Frik says

Hey Heey!!!
  • TVF
    36489 posts Member
    camper288 wrote: »
    From a mathematical point of view and considering the infinite game to double the statistical chances of seeing a complete character in the brozium package, it resolves the amount of material to sacrifice in the long run. For me it is ok and as incredible as it may seem I will not complain, but in no way will I take away the reason of the person who finds the measure insufficient.

I will.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • DuneFlint
    648 posts Member
    edited December 2020
    Deleted. Answered at the same time I asked.
  • L0rdVāder
    27 posts Member
    edited December 2020
    mesa176750 wrote: »
    Thanks for that fix, that really will resolve all the issues we have! When can we expect those changes?

EXCUSEMEWHAT
  • https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/238818/bronzium-character-drop-rates-will-be-doubled#latest

@CG_Doja_Fett Now can we get CG to reconsider buying bronzium packs and make that more efficient? It would make a nice holiday gift! lol
  • Ultowe
    38 posts Member
    edited December 2020
    Thanks for that fix, that really will resolve all the issues we have! When can we expect those changes?

woot :o
  • Ultra
    11423 posts Moderator
    TVF wrote: »
    Lol StarSon finding a way to complain about this one too.

I think its his mission at this point
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    holy deleted posts batman
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • BlazinSamurai
    42 posts Member
    edited December 2020
    L0rdVāder wrote: »

EXCUSEMEWHAT

I'm with you...did I miss something somewhere? Is there "..." announcement that I missed???
  • Ultra
    11423 posts Moderator
    Gifafi wrote: »
    holy deleted posts batman

I think EA_Joz banned him for that post
  • L0rdVāder wrote: »

EXCUSEMEWHAT

I'm with you...did I miss something somewhere? Is there "..." announcement that I missed???

Im gonna stay silent, the delete makes me think it wasnt supposed to happen
  • This thread just got real!!! AHHHHHH
    Ally Code 285-115-111
  • Ultra
    11423 posts Moderator
    Clash2Far wrote: »
    This thread just got real!!! AHHHHHH

until now, it was 36 pages of fake news
  • StarSon
    7387 posts Member

EXCUSEMEWHAT

Im gonna stay silent, the delete makes me think it wasnt supposed to happen

I assume he either wasn't supposed to say anything yet, or he did it and deleted it quickly on purpose, knowing we'd all see it and spread it everywhere and get all hyped.
  • Ultra
    11423 posts Moderator
    regarding what doja posted,

I think he was joking but if its real, i hope he doesn't get punished or ends up with less freedom to post and talk in the forums as he normally is
  • It almost seems like vocalizing that we wanted answers may have expedited the answers.

Or maybe a coincidence.

That's good enough for me for now. I imagine the changes will be with the next update. If not then, not now, would be the time to start complaining.
  • 8br4lx0db9bd.gif
    I reject your reality and substitute my own.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Ultra wrote: »

I think he was joking but if its real, i hope he doesn't get punished or ends up with less freedom to post and talk in the forums as he normally is

Considering the immediate coverup, yeah, I think it's real.
  • 8br4lx0db9bd.gif

This is indeed the funnies event in swgoh scene since forever.
  • They.. they actually fix the bronziums? Wow, good job. Was sure the will just wait it over. Thanks CG!

PS Is there any point of deleting all the posts and threads about the slip up? We all have it in our discord servers already ;)
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    edited December 2020
    It almost seems like vocalizing that we wanted answers may have expedited the answers.

Or maybe a coincidence.

That's good enough for me for now. I imagine the changes will be with the next update. If not then, not now, would be the time to start complaining.

That must be it. There is no way this could have been in the works for a week or two.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Bartek wrote: »
    They.. they actually fix the bronziums? Wow, good job. Was sure the will just wait it over. Thanks CG!

PS Is there any point of deleting all the posts and threads about the slip up? We all have it in our discord servers already ;)

This is the only I see on Discord so far....
    ezt5kk79cc1a.png

• MaruMaru
    3338 posts Member
    edited December 2020
    Kyno wrote: »
    It almost seems like vocalizing that we wanted answers may have expedited the answers.

Or maybe a coincidence.

That must be it. There is no way this could have been in the works for a week or two.

And no way knowing otherwise since you spent a day claiming arbitrariness and the thing happened while you were still at it.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    MaruMaru wrote: »

Or maybe a coincidence.

And no way knowing otherwise since you spent a day claiming arbitrariness and the thing happened while you were still at it.

this changes nothing about arbitrary timelines we were discussing. its still a bit of nonsense to try and impose those or claim them to not be arbitrary.
  • Ultra
    11423 posts Moderator
    Nauros wrote: »
    Ultra wrote: »

Considering the immediate coverup, yeah, I think it's real.

yeah

i hope his wampa is in forum jail for a few days tho

that's always funny to see
  • Kyno wrote: »

Or maybe a coincidence.

this changes nothing about arbitrary timelines we were discussing. its still a bit of nonsense to try and impose those or claim them to not be arbitrary.

Yet you don't know if the change took place in reaction to community's response to op, or...do you?
  • Stryde
    152 posts Member
    edited December 2020
    I feel like a little kid who walked into a room of grownups who suddenly stopped talking then starting using code words.

I have no idea what's going on (with the deleted post)...

Most days (and today)...

Also, "doubled" from what?
  • StarSon
    7387 posts Member
    Stryde wrote: »
    I feel like a little kid who walked into a room of grownups who suddenly stopped talking.

I have no idea what's going on...

Most days...

Also, "doubled" from what?

Doubled from what they are today.
  • Either way I am excited, whether we get Redacted next week or not, this is still good news.
    superawesomepi#1512 | My Youtube | swgoh.gg
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator

Or maybe a coincidence.

Yet you don't know if the change took place in reaction to community's response to op, or...do you?

I will say is that it didn't take place today due to any arbitrary timeline set by the player base.

Yes it was in response to the reaction of the original "fix". We worked quite a bit to collect up ideas for them to present and feedback about the "fix" so Doja would have the information he needed to make a case for further investigation into fixes.