The Pit Challenge Tier & Relic 8 [MEGA]

Replies

• Ultra
    11491 posts Moderator
    Can we get rid of tank gear?

jzwqfe9cl9v3.png
  • @CG_SBCrumb @CG_TopHat

I’m not even going to try and even tag Doja in this post because he’s not the one that needs to hear this. He does his job well even with the muzzle you’ve placed on him.

The R8 materials are not “flat”. An 11:1 ratio does not push a quality group work as it creates heavy competition among guild members.

The R5 gate is ridiculous. I get it’s a mythic challenge tier but I can’t recall anything outside of a character release that forced a R5 usage.
    Big fat no for this.

The rewards? Let’s see the reward boxes you can get once you release the event. This gear better flood us with G12+ gear, heavy relic materials, stun guns, etc in the prize pool. If there are Mk4 carbs, mk10 weapon tech, mk11 weapon tech AKA. HAAT raid rewards in this mix, then you guys really have no idea what this game is about. I’ll wait and see what prize pool you give but given your history, I’m not holding my breath.

Honestly, you guys really need to take Doja’s stance and want to be passionate about this game and LISTEN to your players.
  • Ravens1113 wrote: »
    The rewards? Let’s see the reward boxes you can get once you release the event. This gear better flood us with G12+ gear, heavy relic materials, stun guns, etc in the prize pool. If there are Mk4 carbs, mk10 weapon tech, mk11 weapon tech AKA. HAAT raid rewards in this mix, then you guys really have no idea what this game is about. I’ll wait and see what prize pool you give but given your history, I’m not holding my breath.

See post above yours.
  • Sorry CG but am afraid am in agreement with everyone else who has commented so far... please remove this absurd R5 gate! It was stupid in galactic challenges and it's even more so here. I personally will be ok in this department but many in my guild will struggle to get a full team with synergy to enjoy the challenge with. Just let your player base play your game, simple!!
    I also do not like the huge disparity in rewards.... please bring them much closer together and reward a true guild effort. If you really want to create a little extra inter guild competition then use gear rewards to do it rather than the relic mats.
    I find it hard to believe that you did not see this kind of reaction coming so I am struggling to understand why you would want to upset the vast majority of your player base.
  • UdalCuain wrote: »
    Ravens1113 wrote: »

See post above yours.

Oh she posted it after mine....WOW
  • Rank 5 gets double the mats as Rank 11? That's ridiculous. So much for your attempt to "flatten" the rewards. Should be something like Rank 1-5 gets 10. Rank 6-10 gets 9. Rank 11-20 gets 8. Rank 21-35 gets 7. Rank 36-50 gets 6.
  • diako1aerdtm.png
    8ss03ymbs8st.png
    wfru3qlk8iyi.png

@Ultra we now have three raids giving this junk gear.
    @CG_Doja_Fett wanna tell the devs something? Tell them we don’t need this junk gear anymore!
    UdalCuain wrote: »

See post above yours.

Don't be an ****. It was for your reference.
  • UdalCuain
    5008 posts Member
    edited December 2020
    "The Challenge Tier of The Pit provides a variety of top tier rewards but it also rewards an exclusive* item needed for the next level of Relic Amplifiers"

*also available in packs
  • So we not only need to farm for toons to R5, but we need all the materials on top of the new materials to go to R8. Seems crazy steep!
  • My beef is the rewards for the new R8 mats. Ok, so you say the rewards are flatter to reduce friction in guilds. Then this?

eoocai4d8yi1.png

How is that flat?

This!!!!

How is this not creating a problem?

3 tiers. 1-10, 11-30, 31-50.
    This isnt hard
  • Kyno wrote: »
    mariogsh wrote: »
    Looooki wrote: »
    I think u guys needa read carefully... The gear gate is R5 ONLY.

Is this how u make SLK unsoloable? What trash is this? I give R8 materials but if u take any toons higher then R5 u still cannot participate in the raid. What TRASH is this?

Now there are SPECIFIC RELIC LVLS?

I think it's logic that it was a mistake while writing, there's no way it's R5 only

correct, its R5 and up.

Does the sentence structure look like a mistake? Is this a confirmation from CG or speculation?

Because the way I read it, it says R5 ONLY. The intention is to make it R5 only.
  • So place 3-5 don't get any rewards? Thats not very nice....

ygmlrbidq4b8.png
  • Looooki wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »
    mariogsh wrote: »
    I think u guys needa read carefully... The gear gate is R5 ONLY.

Is this how u make SLK unsoloable? What trash is this? I give R8 materials but if u take any toons higher then R5 u still cannot participate in the raid. What TRASH is this?

Now there are SPECIFIC RELIC LVLS?

I think it's logic that it was a mistake while writing, there's no way it's R5 only

correct, its R5 and up.

Does the sentence structure look like a mistake? Is this a confirmation from CG or speculation?

Because the way I read it, it says R5 ONLY. The intention is to make it R5 only.

In game description says r5+
  • UdalCuain wrote: »

See post above yours.

I was saying “WOW” in reference to the absurd rewards they’re pushing. Not to your comment. Sorry if it came out that way.
  • Ponnek
    41 posts Member
    edited December 2020
    And the cost of R8 is quite heavy too. 193 G12 salvage to upgrade one character from R7 to R8...that's ...wow
    EDIT: Nevermind, it's "only" 184 ^^
    g1gplsosju9l.png

a5r6j9plp3vk.png

See post above yours.

I was saying “WOW” in reference to the absurd rewards they’re pushing. Not to your comment. Sorry if it came out that way.

No worries. All good.
  • How did your guys’ first attempt go?

Found out that my GL Reys ultimate deals a whopping 32k dmg to the gammorean guard boss & my R7 Malak died before he could take a turn.

Part of me thinks you are trolling over grammar/clarity of the post, but anyway, these are the characters that I can use. R5 and up:
    anso6s272vee.jpg

• domdbt6aj77b.jpg

Which part says R5 and up?
    domdbt6aj77b.jpg

Out of everything to be upset with, this is not it. It’s a grammar mistake. Move along.

• Sebek wrote: »
    domdbt6aj77b.jpg

There's Things called Errors

U mean these are errors u can accept? Or is it ur refusal to see it as it is?
  • I think you are missing the point of the game. The game was created with our favorite franchise Star Wars. This game is all about grinding. Without nothing to achieve (or very little with mega guilds) people stop spending. When people stop spending, devs make less and less content. When less and less content comes to the game, the whales and krakens leave. When those folks leave, the game stops entirely as there is no support left or whales/krakens to keep content going.

This isn’t relicgate. This is keeping the game fresh and fun.

Well then I am not sure how much more the company need to make a year so the devs can actually create
    some content (read reskin content if you want).
    >:)So what? I want Krell!
  • jsgvsxybai7o.jpg

how about with the exception of the top left, how much junk gear is in this raid? calls for g13 relic 5 "many zetas" but has this trash in the loot table?

waiting on the argument it helps low tier accounts gear up faster.