Replies

• Sebek wrote: »
    Looooki wrote: »
    Sebek wrote: »
    domdbt6aj77b.jpg

Which part says R5 and up?

There's Things called Errors

U mean these are errors u can accept? Or is it ur refusal to see it as it is?

You're Gandalfing, aren't you?

Haha yes u are right 😉
    Anyway no point arguing abt this. Let's see the event when it drops.
  • Ravens1113 wrote: »
    Lmao!

You guys don’t have a clue what flat rewards are. Again you continue to miss the mark. Idk why we expected anything better from you guys. Give up the star wars IP.

You forgot to capitalize "Mark".
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Add a +1 to the tally of people not happy with the R5 requirement and very un-flat rewards.
  • Yippy whale and kracken guilds have something new to play.

Nope. They'll all be leaving those guilds so they can all come in top 5.

Nice work CG - raids are supposed to build guild cooperation. Instead you design reward structures to rip them apart.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
  • I'll enjoy using my r5 characters to get gear for my g5 characters..
    3ughropfnxfy.png
  • DrunkMasterResmi
    1 posts Member
    edited December 2020
    So, thier idea of "new" content is a harder version of an existing raids and higher relic level? How lazy are the developers? Tons and tons of Star Wars content and potential raids events, and ask they can come up with are the 3 we have? This just further adds to the overall kitten you f2p
    Post edited by crzydroid on
  • W00kiemonster
    138 posts Member
    edited December 2020
    We have heard a million times that reworking is harder than doing a new character or toon - if that’s the case couldn’t we have had a reworked Mace like 3 years ago instead??? Seems to me a reworked toon would have been a lot easier and made us a lot happier than a reworked raid that still got screwed up
  • Give everyone who participates in the raid the same rewards like TB... it's a guild event!
  • Judging by the stat boost, R8 doesn't seem so impressive, which is good imo. I don't want to have to choose between staying in my guild and staying relevant in arena.

Looking forward to witness my GLs getting schooled by ugly gamorreans !
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    domdbt6aj77b.jpg

Which part says R5 and up?

There's Things called Errors

U mean these are errors u can accept? Or is it ur refusal to see it as it is?

You're Gandalfing, aren't you?

Haha yes u are right 😉
    Anyway no point arguing abt this. Let's see the event when it drops.

or you could stop trolling and read the post. I appreciate that you are trying to make this work, but it was corrected, I stated what it is, and you wanted to go to the quote of the post rather than the post to try and troll further. its ok, you can stop trying and just let it go.
  • Can you please add the MK 12 ArmaTek Tactical Data to the new Impulse Detector scrap? As far as I can tell its the only G12 piece not scrappable now.
  • Iy4oy4s wrote: »
    We wanted Relic 8 to initially have a raid-exclusive aspect in order to give Guilds some new goals to work toward and at the same time, reinforce the core gameplay for Guilds in Galaxy of Heroes.

Who rereads the posts before they go out? How can you say this AND THEN ADD PACKS! My only guess is you do not know what the word EXCLUSIVE means. There is already relic 8’s out in the wild and it’s been less then an hour!

Read that again and focus on the word 'initially'
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    edited December 2020
    Why did they not resize the relic mats area?
    esr7jt1vyhef.jpg
    Is there a reason that last r8 mat type needs to be hidden and why not slide it over in all that empty space?
    Post edited by ShaggyB on
  • And they still put trash in the loot to dilute rewards. Only someone who died late Luiz Carlos Alborghetti to express the feelings we have for CG
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    Ponnek wrote: »
    And the cost of R8 is quite heavy too. 193 G12 salvage to upgrade one character from R7 to R8...that's ...wow
    EDIT: Nevermind, it's "only" 184 ^^
    g1gplsosju9l.png

a5r6j9plp3vk.png
    They obviously want to moneygate it
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    HK22 wrote: »
    Can you please add the MK 12 ArmaTek Tactical Data to the new Impulse Detector scrap? As far as I can tell its the only G12 piece not scrappable now.

“Due to technical limitations we can’t add more gear to scrap”
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    Also why aren’t relic scraps for r1 to r5 and signal data included in the rewards?

Weird for a raid to not give you the minimum you need to enter it
  • MasterSeedy
    4992 posts Member
    edited December 2020
    Yeah, that old gear is terrible. That's the HAAT gear people have been complaining about for 2 years.

And Mk8 weapon mods? Really? That's terrible, terrible trash. Now, don't get me wrong, it's fine if the trash is included, so long as there is no single RNG roll for both the useful things and the trash. If you get 5 rolls for gear, 4 of them have useful gear only and one gives a smattering of trash to trade in for Relic Salvage, that's fine.

However if there's any RNG rolls where you could get something useful OR that trash, then trash will replace useful gear at least sometimes and that's just wrong.
    Post edited by MasterSeedy on
  • I understand tagging me in your posts on this thread, but trust I'm keeping an eye on it already. I will do my part to report community sentiment to the devs.
  • They need to do a daily challenge for relic materials. At least the first few tiers of materials. I understand things get gated. Thats the nature of the beast but when new gated are raised can we at least lessen the previous ones?
  • I understand tagging me in your posts on this thread, but trust I'm keeping an eye on it already. I will do my part to report community sentiment to the devs.

While I appreciate the communication, we know what the devs think. They made Crumb lie to us with "we have opted for a flatter prizing structure to reduce some of the friction in-guild". Communication is not helpful if it's dishonest.

Tell em to stop lying to us. Them em to look up the word exclusive. I really angered by the lying....although I shouldn’t be, I should have expected it.
  • Without the g5 requirement how would my damage be?
    https://swgoh.gg/squads/200463/
    It's just a silly question
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    I understand tagging me in your posts on this thread, but trust I'm keeping an eye on it already. I will do my part to report community sentiment to the devs.

Can we have a Q&A for this Challenge Raid only?

I have so many questions about so many decisions that have taken place regarding this raid
  • Dannydgoatee
    154 posts Member
    edited December 2020
    Edit: I see in the update post guild leader has to launch it.

How did guilds go? We have 0 tickets somehow. I thought all would get a free first run?
  • Another great idea tied into crappy rewards and slower progress... And if your going to sell the new relic 8 stuff sell it. If I was at home and had access to my bank account I'd buy all 3 $50.00 bundles.
    Since I'm not home, don't have access due to security, and won't be for another 3 weeks I guess u guys lose my money. I mean what happened to the 30 day bundles?
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    Dagonsith wrote: »
    They need to do a daily challenge for relic materials. At least the first few tiers of materials. I understand things get gated. Thats the nature of the beast but when new gated are raised can we at least lessen the previous ones?

I know i've said it already, but i'm really dumbfounded that they didn't include any relic scraps or signal data

Relics is the new endgame, so we should have endgame materials for endgame content, that requires endgame toons
  • Imagine shipping this to your customers... An old raid super charged so hard that everyone in the guild will have to spend hundreds if not thousands of dollars to do around 5%. This is a trash cash grab and while they get some credit for some of the stuff they’ve done lately, they should be embarrassed by this garbage. But alas we know they won’t be. Greed.
  • Ultra wrote: »
    I understand tagging me in your posts on this thread, but trust I'm keeping an eye on it already. I will do my part to report community sentiment to the devs.

Can we have a Q&A for this Challenge Raid only?

I have so many questions about so many decisions that have taken place regarding this raid

And do you think they would have any choice but to go back to the application g5 or completely change all other payments in the game?
  • Edit: I see in the update post guild leader has to launch it.

How did guilds go? We have 0 tickets somehow. I thought all would get a free first run?

Guild leader has to log on
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?