FO logo not fixed on Galactic Challenge

Hello,
Sorry to bring this up again, but it appears that the FO logo wasn't actually fixed in Galactic Challenges...

I brought this up already in this thread: https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/234750/the-fo-logo-in-game-is-not-the-correct-one
And the thread was closed after it was announced that the FO logo had been fixed. But the battle of Takodana is back, and I see that it's still the wrong FO logo on it...

Could you please correct it? Thank you!

Replies

• crzydroid
    7254 posts Moderator
    What's wrong about it?
    In your other post, you seem to think it should be red, but why? I can't actually tell where the red one is from...the only red one I found online is a fan edit with thicker triangles. On the uniforms they aplear mostly white, though sometimes there is an extra red hexagon inside the outer one. But some of the hats it's just the white symbol.
  • Vendi1983
    5018 posts Member
    edited December 2020
    It's the amount of crenellations around the logo itself that's incorrect.

Even checking the logo in The Force Awakens it's clearly supposed to have 16 crenellations, not 17. Wookieepdia has the correct logo, Wikipedia has the incorrect one.
  • crzydroid
    7254 posts Moderator
    Wow, wouldn't have noticed that.
  • Vendi1983 wrote: »
    It's the amount of crenellations around the logo itself that's incorrect.

Even checking the logo in The Force Awakens it's clearly supposed to have 16 crenellations, not 17. Wookieepdia has the correct logo, Wikipedia has the incorrect one.

Wow. That's some deepgeek stuff right there. Well done - good find.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Thanks to COVID I have plenty of time to sit around and deep geek this kind of stuff.
  • I once painted a giant FO banner to go with my Hux cosplay, and noticed at the very last moment before painting that the model I had taken from Wikipedia was asymmetrical. That really stressed me out, it would have been hell to paint a new banner all over again.
    Now I notice it immediately whenever the logo has 17 branches instead of 16 ^^
  • The Jakku GC is back... and the First Order logo still isn't fixed :'( I'm confused as to why it was said in September that the FO logo was fixed, when it isn't...
    The current logo in game has 17 branches instead of 16. Can it be fixed?
  • @DarthAsajj

Here's another one I only just noticed today but has been staring me in the face for months:

ky5l3l3xixpo.png

Pretty sure Holdo didn't nuke a fleet of Imperial Star Destroyers, but rather First Order Resurgent-class Star Destroyers.

fknxkiq3qijj.png

Nitpicking, I know, and someone will say "but it's a holo table game, so you can use it against an ISD", but the art is clearly meant to depict the scene above. Unless there's a new mode where you can nuke 5+ capital ships at once.
  • oooh nice catch! These are indeed imperial star destroyers in the illustration, not FO ones!
    I'm glad I'm not the only nerd here noticing very small mistakes in the art that no one else notices or cares about XD