MAW- Worlds First RANCOR RAID CHALLENGE complete

Replies

• Nikoms565 wrote: »
    NicWester wrote: »
    Eweff wrote: »
    Crazy how much you have to invest to complete the raid and THOSE are the rewards

Do you have a single Galactic Legend? Then congratulations, you have at least two teams for this.

Why do people always think of everything in a vacuum?

They don't. If everyone in the guild has at least 1 GL, then congrats - you might be getting 1 R8 salvage?

$100 gets everyone a nice R8 toon! This is pennies on the million dollars for the amount of worth it’ll bring.

Cool. Not everyone in the midst of a global pandemic has an extra $100 to spend on pixels - especially at this time of year, but good on you if you do. No judgements. You be you.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Ultra wrote: »
    So the gear isn’t equal either

You could tell they weren't equal from the different boxes. But even the bottom one has a chance (though lower) at full crafts. That is an improvement over the hstr rewards. Kyros and full craft kyros are also possible so depending on the drop rates of those, the rewards may be better than what is shown here.
  • SnakesOnAPlane
    4363 posts Member
    edited December 2020
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Crazy how much you have to invest to complete the raid and THOSE are the rewards

Do you have a single Galactic Legend? Then congratulations, you have at least two teams for this.

They don't. If everyone in the guild has at least 1 GL, then congrats - you might be getting 1 R8 salvage?

$100 gets everyone a nice R8 toon! This is pennies on the million dollars for the amount of worth it’ll bring.

Cool. Not everyone in the midst of a global pandemic has an extra $100 to spend on pixels - especially at this time of year, but good on you if you do. No judgements. You be you.

Staying at home and spending $100 on pixels ensures no COVID. Spending $100 on gifts and gathering with others to share = COVID. No thanks! I will be me.

Thank you CG for the wonderful holiday gifts, and for supporting a COVID free environment! <3
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • Nikoms565 wrote: »

Staying at home and spending $100 on pixels ensures no COVID. Spending $100 on gifts and gathering with others to share = COVID. No thanks! I will be me.

Thank you CG for the wonderful holiday gifts, and for supporting a COVID free environment! <3

A nice blend of a non sequitur and equivocation fallacy...

Spending money on the game has absolutely nothing to do with COVID - I guess money does not buy logic... but thanks for keeping the game free for the rest of us :smile:

You could tell they weren't equal from the different boxes. But even the bottom one has a chance (though lower) at full crafts. That is an improvement over the hstr rewards. Kyros and full craft kyros are also possible so depending on the drop rates of those, the rewards may be better than what is shown here.

Did you type the bolded part with a straight face? If so, I'd like to inquire as to what type of beverage is in your coffee cup this morning? Asking for a friend...
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
  • Konju
    1142 posts Member
    Ultra wrote: »

Did you type the bolded part with a straight face? If so, I'd like to inquire as to what type of beverage is in your coffee cup this morning? Asking for a friend...

I have seen a screenshot of rank 28 getting a crafted kyrotech shock prod. It’s possible to get decent rewards lower, just less likely.
  • Adoy_IdeJ wrote: »

Spending money on the game has absolutely nothing to do with COVID - I guess money does not buy logic... but thanks for keeping the game free for the rest of us :smile:

Exactly. You could also stay home and buy a full game that let's you play for hours for less than $100. Or you can spend $100 to make one character marginally better a week or so sooner. Assuming you are already at the top of arena (and if you're spending that kind of money an aren't, you aren't very efficient), then you will likely see little benefit from your r8 purchase. The GL that beats yours, likely still will and the teams you can't beat with that character likely still will be that way.

All you really buy are bragging rights.
  • DarkHelmet1138
    3884 posts Member
    edited December 2020

What gear you get is based on rng. This may be bad rng on which gear pieces they got. How often you get kyros or stun guns will determine how good the rewards are that information cannot be determined by a couple of screen shots from one raid completion.
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    Adoy_IdeJ wrote: »

Exactly. You could also stay home and buy a full game that let's you play for hours for less than $100. Or you can spend $100 to make one character marginally better a week or so sooner. Assuming you are already at the top of arena (and if you're spending that kind of money an aren't, you aren't very efficient), then you will likely see little benefit from your r8 purchase. The GL that beats yours, likely still will and the teams you can't beat with that character likely still will be that way.

All you really buy are bragging rights.

SOAP is well aware of this.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Not all MAW spend. At least I am still a 100% $0 spending f2p within the great MAW in this world first.

nehc06kj4nvj.png

Yes, that’s why ranks 1-5 are more interesting.
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    sloweagle wrote: »
    Not all MAW spend. At least I am still a 100% $0 spending f2p within the great MAW in this world first.

ok

1 out of 50 is an anomaly
  • Adoy_IdeJ
    310 posts Member
    edited December 2020
    Not all MAW spend. At least I am still a 100% $0 spending f2p within the great MAW in this world first.

ok

I also don't think a 7.3m GP is entirely F2p.

For the record I don't mind people spending at all - good for you :smile: - it's just not accurate to state f2p when it's not entirely accurate.

ok

For the record I don't mind people spending at all - good for you :smile: - it's just not accurate to state f2p when it's not entirely accurate.

It is entirely accurate. It can be verified by EA:) I used to ask EA help to email me back that my spend level is exactly $0 when there were doubters in the past when I cross GP mark like 7m, 6m etc.

• So much to prove.
    >:)So what? I want Krell!
  • sloweagle wrote: »

ok

It is entirely accurate. It can be verified by EA:) I used to ask EA help to email me back that my spend level is exactly $0 when there were doubters in the past when I cross GP mark like 7m, 6m etc.

I know you're f2p because we were in DVD together, but come on. You know you are not "normal". :smile:

• Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator

ok

congrats on your medal?
  • sloweagle wrote: »

ok

If you say so mate :smile:

No skin off my nose either way!

3 GLs and f2p is some amazing focus, so I guess well done for being so disciplined. That's a lot of self control and very hard to replicate for others.
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    edited December 2020

ok

I know you're f2p because we were in DVD together, but come on. You know you are not "normal". :smile:

How can anyone know someone else is f2p? Lack of receipts???

Edit: I missed the quoted post. Still, they will provide documentation showing zero spending on request?
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Damodamo wrote: »
    Any hints on team comps? Or just kitchen sink.. we are making our first attempt this evening.. @Boomer8800

Impressive worlds first though.. @SnakesOnAPlane what happened? :)

P1-3 are usual meta comps, P4 is just throw the kitchen sick at it cause he has so much speed you might 100-300k per team before he kills you.

If it wasn't for the gear 8, its no different then the T2-3 assault battles make over and not really fun or worth doing .
    They just increased dmg output, added super speed, resist debuffs, and make it give debuffs like daze and health immunity and not allow you to gain TM. not very imaginative really, surprised they didnt remove the door from falling more than once per phase.

• Konju
    1142 posts Member
    Who cares if f2p or not? Play how you all like. Nothing wrong with either approach.
  • one other thing, I dont get why theres no relic gear or at least the gear from LSTB. who need this raid gear still at least the tough AB's or GC give newer needed rewards and zetas

• TVF wrote: »

Edit: I missed the quoted post. Still, they will provide documentation showing zero spending on request?

Yeah. You can just ask them to report your total spending. They apparently maintain a stats called “spent level”. I guess they use the field to redirect to proper customer service representative. The higher the spending, the better sales skill and higher authority to provide compensation, lol.

ok

Sloweagle is well known in f2p topics if you check some which is not proof itself and you're welcome to doubt it. Personally I've been in a guild with him years back and have been tracking his progress since then as he's always been the highest pusher amongst this kind. You can track back the history of this through forum history.
  • MaruMaru wrote: »

ok

Sloweagle is well known in f2p topics if you check some which is not proof itself and you're welcome to doubt it. Personally I've been in a guild with him years back and have been tracking his progress since then as he's always been the highest pusher amongst this kind. You can track back the history of this through forum history.

I'm not really that interested - if he's f2p as I said before his focus and hoarding is superhuman, fair play to him. I don't really care if he is or not, it just made me raise an eyebrow looking at his roster. I guess he just hoards crystals really well :smile:

This is just a computer game on the internet that I play because I like star wars and my mates also play. I really can't get excited about whether someone pays or not. In 5 years I seldom post on this forum I just come on from time to time to see what's happening as it seems to be the only place you can get some sort of information. Though I know there's this reddit forum where people talk but frankly I've already spent too much time on this!

Enjoy the game and well done :smile:
  • MaruMaru
    3338 posts Member
    edited December 2020
  • SnakesOnAPlane
    4363 posts Member
    edited December 2020

nehc06kj4nvj.png

ok

Exactly that, plus MAW doesn’t let him play TW against the greatest PVP guild in the history of the game. Maybe they should?

SnakesOnAPlane
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator

nehc06kj4nvj.png

ok

Exactly that, plus MAW doesn’t let him play TW against the greatest PVP guild in the history of the game. Maybe they should?

LOL

he's MAW's pet basically