Ability Mats not working? Upgrades not available? Reasons?

I have more than enough ability mats, level 56, but many of my character's abilities are greyed out at level 3. For example 5 star Sid for example at level 3 death stoke.

Level 4 needs 5 matI and 5 matII, I have 40+ matI available and 8 MatII available, but I have no way that upgrade.

Anyone know why?

Thanks for your answers ppl, Merry Christmas!

Replies

• Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    WWJDl wrote: »
    Level 4 needs 5 matI and 5 matII

... and some number of Tier 3... which you can only see if you scroll down. Don't feel bad, happens to a lot of people, it's poorly designed.
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • Thanks for the suggestion. How might I scroll down? How will I know how may matIII I need or own? I do not see that part in the requirements.

Again thanks for your answers in advance n Merry Christmas!
  • For example death stroke on Sid going from level 3 to level 4 should be simply 5m1 5m|| 0m|||. Correct?
  • TheVinegru
    366 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    When you're on the upgrade screen, put your finger on it and move your finger up...

Edit: specifically, where it shows you the required mats.
  • WWJDl wrote: »
    For example death stroke on Sid going from level 3 to level 4 should be simply 5m1 5m|| 0m|||. Correct?

I believe it is 5m || 5m || 4m
  • Thanks so much for all these answers.
    The scrolling seems to work in other areas, but not on the 3-4 of sid's death stroke.
    Bug perhaps?
    If it takes blue to level, I must be short on mat III, but have no way to check how many I have.

Thanks again n Merry Christmas!
  • Go to your sell items. All material u have are there to see counts of , hope that helps.