Where is JKL?

Brizzle22
8 posts Member
edited December 2020
Any word or guesses on when JKL will return?
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Ltswb1
    550 posts Member
    edited December 2020
    Last time it was timed with a galactic bounty 1 event, which gives away Wampa shards. There’s one of those coming up in a couple of days. Might just be a coincidence. Might not.
  • Could be Christmas
  • Would have been today, but this thread sadly resets the clock again.
  • Okay guys, it's my turn to post this question tomorrow.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Brizzle22 wrote: »
    Any word or guesses on when JKL will return?

No word, and you guess is as good as anyone.

It will be here in the next month, that's about as close as we can get.
  • TVF
    36524 posts Member
    Okay guys, it's my turn to post this question tomorrow.

Why wait
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • When will JKL return?
  • TVF
    36524 posts Member
    Oguleya wrote: »
    When will JKL return?

Excellent question.
  • Hey I have a question for Kyno. A few weeks ago people were doing the same thing they are not asking when the JKL event would come back. You replied with the swgoh events website and said “Soon.” Now i know that website isnt official but by replying with that response made it seem as if the swgoh event estimate for the event would be true. So my question is was that just a flat out lie on your case or did you unintentionally mislead people by saying “Soon” when knowing full well that cg doesn't tell the forum moderators anything?
  • Hey I have a question for Kyno. A few weeks ago people were doing the same thing they are not asking when the JKL event would come back. You replied with the swgoh events website and said “Soon.” Now i know that website isnt official but by replying with that response made it seem as if the swgoh event estimate for the event would be true. So my question is was that just a flat out lie on your case or did you unintentionally mislead people by saying “Soon” when knowing full well that cg doesn't tell the forum moderators anything?
    You must be new here.

“Soon” is a forum joke, used to describe a time frame where nobody knows the real answer.

It all stems back to the HAAT raid, which the devs assured us was coming “soon” when it appeared 2 months later than stated.
  • crzydroid
    7252 posts Moderator
    Hey I have a question for Kyno. A few weeks ago people were doing the same thing they are not asking when the JKL event would come back. You replied with the swgoh events website and said “Soon.” Now i know that website isnt official but by replying with that response made it seem as if the swgoh event estimate for the event would be true. So my question is was that just a flat out lie on your case or did you unintentionally mislead people by saying “Soon” when knowing full well that cg doesn't tell the forum moderators anything?
    You must be new here.

“Soon” is a forum joke, used to describe a time frame where nobody knows the real answer.

It all stems back to the HAAT raid, which the devs assured us was coming “soon” when it appeared 2 months later than stated.

Well, the HAAT raid is definitely the source of "August." I thought "soon" was more generic.
  • We're only at 96 days since the last run, so it's not like it's "late". I had been thinking Christmas return, except there's an update this week for Beskar, so not sure there will be one next week. But I would be shocked if it's not either this week or next.
  • TVF
    36524 posts Member
    Forum poster: I am ready, therefore it's late.
  • Best guess on the "Return of the Jedi"......the second that LSTB ends lol
  • TVF wrote: »

Actually it was something like 84 days between the first and second. This one will be about 100 days. So it’s fair to say late I think.
  • Brizzle22 wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »

Actually it was something like 84 days between the first and second. This one will be about 100 days. So it’s fair to say late I think.

No, it was not fair to say that. The "standard" cadence is about 90 days. 84 days was early, and 100 days is perfectly within the normal range of things.
  • TVF
    36524 posts Member

They just moved it back another 10 days just for you.

They just moved it back another 10 days just for you.

Hoping he never comes now actually. Makes no sense to not have a standard cadence anyways. Set it to 90 days or 120 day or whatever, just don’t make it random. Such a dumb model.
  • TVF
    36524 posts Member
    Better not see him on your roster.

Didn’t say I won’t get him. I said hope he never comes.
  • Brizzle22 wrote: »

Didn’t say I won’t get him. I said hope he never comes.
    183c51bpbixl.jpeg

• JKL is back for Christmas, err...Life Day. Along with reasonably priced "Holiday" packs too, no doubt.