Adding Mando’s Ship The Razor Crest?

AyyJake
26 posts Member
edited December 2020
You guys think it’s a perfect time to add The Razor Crest with all this Mandalorian content? We need more ships as it is, seems to me can’t be better timing. Thoughts?
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• It’s a good idea, but currently the razor crest is blown up by moff Gideon, and mando is on the slave 1.
  • Yoda_66 wrote: »
    It’s a good idea, but currently the razor crest is blown up by moff Gideon, and mando is on the slave 1.

Why does that matter? It’s Mando’s signature ship, TIE fighter pilots gets blown up all the time. That has nothing to do with it.
  • Please no spoiler
  • Gamorrean
    2745 posts Member
    edited December 2020
    AyyJake wrote: »
    Yoda_66 wrote: »
    It’s a good idea, but currently the razor crest is blown up by moff Gideon, and mando is on the slave 1.

Why does that matter? It’s Mando’s signature ship, TIE fighter pilots gets blown up all the time. That has nothing to do with it.

I believe it has already gotten the same amount of screen time as the falcon, so there’s that too
  • Of course they will milk that mando money train.

It’s starting to sound like you just don’t want them to add new people/ships into the game
  • Gouj4 wrote: »
    Of course they will milk that mando money train.

It’s starting to sound like you just don’t want them to add new people/ships into the game

Would it not make sense to concentrate on fixing characters that are already in game before releasing new ones to make more money ?

I agree they will have the ship, they are getting a lot of good publicity from the show.

Money >>>> fixing
  • I would not say 'no' to more bounty hunter ships! I'm currently farming Jawas in case they are needed to unlock the Razor Crest, but I hope that isn't necessary.
  • They're going to add the Razor Crest for sure, I'd bet that the Mando we have now will be the pilot.

Maybe it'll be the catalyst to them paying some attention to ships?

At the same time, Slave 1 really needs an update. It's a great ship and the abilities are already good, but it needs some buffing up because even with Relic boba it falls apart quickly in today's fleets.

So, we have the Malevolence and it was vaporized into a moon.
    I reject your reality and substitute my own.
  • Which part of it?
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg

Would it not make sense to concentrate on fixing characters that are already in game before releasing new ones to make more money ?

To an extent but it also makes sense to add in characters that are relevant to what’s happening in the SW universe currently since it is in part a collection based game. They’re hardly milking it by adding in characters that people want. They’d be milking it if they added every Tom, **** and Harry that came up in the show but they aren’t

Many ships in the game have been destroyed. Biggs' x-wing, for example.
  • They really need a BH capital ship.

The crazy thing about businesses is they exist for the purpose of making money.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Joebo720 wrote: »
    They really need a BH capital ship.

This X 3000
  • Hondo the pilot
  • Stryde
    152 posts Member
    edited December 2020
    Add Razor Crest, add Jango's Slave I (somebody else's idea) as Separatist and BH, and figure out a bounty hunter capital ship. I'd take Hondo and that big flying saucer....

Adding new ships is a different department than fixing characters, and they need to get paid. And I'd love to see some ship love with worthwhile characters as crew vs non-piloted crafts.
    Post edited by Stryde on
  • Bad Mando can have the Razor Crest
    Beskar Mando shouldn't have a ship unless Mando finds a Basilisk in Season 3
  • RoBane1738 wrote: »
    Hondo the pilot

Hondo the capital ship captain....

Doesn't matter at all when they make season 1 Mando the pilot!