T7 possible without Wicket and Scout?

From T1 to T6 it was easy, now i'm stuck for the past 4 days and i can't even kill 1 before losing all Ewoks.

The team i have: G11 Zeta Chirpa (L), G12 Elder, G11 Paploo, G11 Logray and G9 Teebo.

I watched tons of videos, read tons of guides but i'm starting to think it's not doable. I tried giving them my best mods, make them as fast as i could but no dice, on avg they have +80 speed excpet Teebo who i could only get to +60. The main issue i have is the lack of damage, from the videos i watched Chirpa's Tribal Unity was blowing all Chewie/Han protection and some more but mine barely takes half of their protection.

So what am i doing wrong? Do i really need Wicket? Or there's hope and i need that 1 in a million RNG luck?

Replies

• crzydroid
    7252 posts Moderator
    Wicket would certainly help, but I've heard of people doing it without. You have Logray so that should be ok. If you can't get mods with more speed and/or also add damage, you may need to take some to g12 (which will also allow you putting 6-dot mods).
  • I seriously doubt you can clear it with that combo.

As you noticed, you have no offense to speak of. You need Wicket or Scout instead of Teebo.
  • I farmed Scout, got him to 7* and G11 but nothing changed tbh. For the past 2 hours i've been able to take Chewie or Han down as long as R2 doesn't stealth one, then i get insta killed. Maybe i'm running the wrong set of mods? Got this currently

Chirpa, Elder, Paploo: Health + Speed
    Logray: Potency + Speed
    Scout: Health + Crit Damage
  • I did it with this exact line up except I had my teebo, chirpa, and elder g12 for the 6-dot mods. I think it is possible with lower gear but your going to have to get good rng and probably mod better.