Please update JML Lead. Really frustrating to fight against JKR Lead.

Replies

• TVF
    36527 posts Member
    Whatelse73 wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    Konju wrote: »
    JML lead is garbage. His ultimate is garbage. If you have 600 speed on JML and 350 speed on the rest of the jedi on your team, before he gives his speed boost, then "maybe" it'll work well.

575 on JML and 343 on JKR and it works great.

Do you prefer the JML lead to JKR lead for mirrors? I find the JKR lead to work better, though I’ve modded JML for protection over speed.

I modded for both and I just like not having to switch back-and-forth.

Thank you for helping prove my point. My JML is currently at 553 speed and I still have trouble vs JKR lead teams with Wat.

Is your point that you should be doing better, because if so, I agree.

Your JML is slow.

Not all of us get good speed mods for being members of the CGDF. The rest of us have to rely on RNG causing mod depression.

I farmed mine.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Whatelse73 wrote: »
    JML lead is garbage. His ultimate is garbage. If you have 600 speed on JML and 350 speed on the rest of the jedi on your team, before he gives his speed boost, then "maybe" it'll work well.

Do you prefer the JML lead to JKR lead for mirrors? I find the JKR lead to work better, though I’ve modded JML for protection over speed.

Thank you for helping prove my point. My JML is currently at 553 speed and I still have trouble vs JKR lead teams with Wat.

Your JML is slow.

Not all of us get good speed mods for being members of the CGDF. The rest of us have to rely on RNG causing mod depression.
    Here's a secret: mods are RNG for all. Some are just smarter about what they slice and/or allocate more resources to mods. And others, well, they keep blaming it on bad luck.
  • How is JKL lead? I was hoping to find out but apparently he’s not coming back for a while.
  • Bruh if your gonna buff JML buff SEE first. He needs the buff much more.

Your JML is slow.

Here's a secret: mods are RNG for all. Some are just smarter about what they slice and/or allocate more resources to mods. And others, well, they keep blaming it on bad luck.

RNG for everyone. If it was the "same" good RNG for all, then everyone would have +25 speed secondaries on every mod on every character. Your secret contradicts your first sentence. (The R in RNG stands for "Random" after all.)

I've farmed tens of thousands of mods, just like many others. While you might have 50ish +20 speed secondary mods, doesn't mean everyone does. Shhhh, don't tell anyone though, that's a secret.

At the same time, here's CG: "We're trying to make other states important, not just speed!"

Also CG: Here are new Galactic Legend characters that will be 500+ speed!

Also Also CG: Here's a new marquee character who's base speed is 198! (That some players have at 360+ speed)
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    edited December 2020

Your JML is slow.

RNG for everyone. If it was the "same" good RNG for all, then everyone would have +25 speed secondaries on every mod on every character. Your secret contradicts your first sentence. (The R in RNG stands for "Random" after all.)

I've farmed tens of thousands of mods, just like many others. While you might have 50ish +20 speed secondary mods, doesn't mean everyone does. Shhhh, don't tell anyone though, that's a secret.

At the same time, here's CG: "We're trying to make other states important, not just speed!"

Also Also CG: Here's a new marquee character who's base speed is 198! (That some players have at 360+ speed)

I like how you ignored everything after "mods are RNG for all"

How many mod refreshes do you do? Have you done them every single day since you started without fail? What mods do you buy in the store? How do you decide what mods to slice? How often do you farm slicing materials? How well do you do in GAC so you don't have to farm the higher end mats so you can farm more mods?

All of this matters.
  • TVF wrote: »

Your JML is slow.

How many mod refreshes do you do? Have you done them every single day since you started without fail? What mods do you buy in the store? How do you decide what mods to slice? How often do you farm slicing materials? How well do you do in GAC so you don't have to farm the higher end mats so you can farm more mods?

All of this matters.

Wait, that all matters? Dank Farrik! I had no clue.....
  • Konju
    1142 posts Member
    Jpfit262 wrote: »
    How is JKL lead? I was hoping to find out but apparently he’s not coming back for a while.

Wrong thread, but JKL lead is great in LS Geo TB. You need a really fast character (Hoda, JML etc) and a really slow JKL. Give JKL a turn by using “heroes arise” and stun the opposing team. Use heroes arise to kill the last enemy each wave, rinse and repeat.
  • Devian
    663 posts Member
    edited December 2020
    Devian wrote: »
    My suggestion is to add with his inherited teaching mechanic
    * JML gets 8% charge each time he taunts
    * at the start of his turn if there is taunt on him, dispell his own taunt and any debuff and renew taunt.
    That should help him getting his ult faster, but still slower then most
    and help him build up ult while there is no other character.
    Plus, it would be better to add
    * gain foresight at the start of each round if he's in ultimate mode(for pve)
    * gain taunt at the end of his turn if there is foresight on him.

Bottom line is, his ultimate takes too long to charge up.
    Yes, and that's why I'm suggesting to add ult charge from taunting(without removing teachings mechanic or reworking it). Currently, he is the strongest GL with only one efficient constant counter - SEE
    But there is huge problem with his ult, and to not make it charge like rapid fire, you need to boost time of activation and not altering his leadership
  • Devian
    663 posts Member
    edited December 2020
    How is JKL lead? I was hoping to find out but apparently he’s not coming back for a while.
    You probably meant JML.If so:
    awesome at TB. Like it with Goblin/gmy there, his teaching help a lot(though a bit boring).
    Good at arena, but Ult charge is hell, and his Ultimate form do not worth the time you wait and it's always at the end of a match if you manage to wait till that time.
    But other then ult(which you won't be able to acquire under any other leadership), with bastila or goblin, his lead is pretty good

Your JML is slow.

Git gud.

Your JML is slow.

1) It is the same RNG for everyone and so far it hasn't been proven that being a CG defender or being a spender does have an impact on your ingame RNG luck. The number of mods being farmed however is the biggest decider on how good someones mod depth (number of speed mods) and the quality of his mods (number of 20+ speed mods) is. If people who have been refreshing mod energy 3 times every single day aswell as buying good purple/gold mods in the mod store for their normal and ship credits have a better mod depth than people that only do like 1 refresh and hoard up their credits to some absurd amount like 500m without ever buying mods from the mod store then that's just a result of advantageous stochastics for the triple refresh person.

2) Arguing stochastics is silly. It's the same as with the shard or gear drop rates. There might be unlucky results if the sample size is small or you're temporarily in a downswing but in the long run the results will even out to the expected value. So someone having farmed tens of thousands of mods and having a significantly worse result than somone who has farmed the same number of mods is just a hoax.

3) While speed in general is undoubtedly still king, we now had several metas that were doing fine even when having the speed disadvantage. There is a wide variety of chars that are taking benefit of other stats than speed (like raw damage on JKL or defense on tank chars) and we even had the slow Padme approach where modding for HP, being slow and taking all the debuffs was actually a good strategy in countering the DR squads. Who would've also thought that crit avoidance arrows would become so demanded? Now they are just awesome for the KAM mission and everyone is watching out for those.

4) Yeah, not a fan of this immense power creep that happened with GL's but that has nothing to do with the speed mod topic.

5) That also has nothing to do with the speed mod topic. If anything it's actually useful to counter these really fast enemies as you need less good speed mods to outspeed a "god modded" fast enemy and get the turn advantage with Gideons special. Also Gideon vs Gideon is harmless as an enemy Gideon is going to start with his "useless" darksaber special.
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member

Your JML is slow.

All of this matters.

You said it, not me.
  • Really don't get how the haven't even addressed it yet in the State of the Galaxy dumb post.

GL Luke is a joke. You have to have him in the lead position to taunt, he only works with jedi (and succeeds only with the best of them), his ulti is crap and takes all fight to load, and you have to sacrifice pretty significant abilities from other players in order to spread it. No Sense At All

I don't understand how we are getting a second Mandalorian from a show that has been out for less than 2 years. Not that i don't appreciate it or like it, BUT.

You have so many things to focus on that have been issues of the game for so long.
    - Mace Rework
    - Fixing the Latest GL
    - Improving Galactic War (Probably the in game mode with the most upside)
    - Adding more fleets (which we are lacking, especially when you are asking for double deploy in GAC)
    - Adding an extra tier to the Daily Challenges (Helping with the gear crunch which you have addressed but failed to fix. In contrast you have made it even worst by adding relic 8)

I feel they just put the least thought and effort just to show the people that hired them that they are doing something, when they are actually doing shiet.

For example the latest State of the Galaxy. Same shiet different wording. Nothing new just ****
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    Most of your post is irrelevant to the thread.

JML is fine.
  • Devian wrote: »
    awesome at TB. Like it with Goblin/gmy there, his teaching help a lot(though a bit boring).
    Good at arena, but Ult charge is hell, and his Ultimate form do not worth the time you wait and it's always at the end of a match if you manage to wait till that time.
    But other then ult(which you won't be able to acquire under any other leadership), with bastila or goblin, his lead is pretty good

Nah, I meant JKL the character that they are not bringing back for whatever reason. And probably the same reason they keep ignoring the constant request by folks to bring him back. You won’t see post on here because they get deleted and/or moved and the poster usually gets banned. You will find most of these request on Reddit now. It’s about the only safe place people can post questions/comments at the moment.
  • Really don't get how the haven't even addressed it yet in the State of the Galaxy dumb post.

GL Luke is a joke. You have to have him in the lead position to taunt, he only works with jedi (and succeeds only with the best of them), his ulti is crap and takes all fight to load, and you have to sacrifice pretty significant abilities from other players in order to spread it. No Sense At All

I don't understand how we are getting a second Mandalorian from a show that has been out for less than 2 years. Not that i don't appreciate it or like it, BUT.

You have so many things to focus on that have been issues of the game for so long.
    - Mace Rework
    - Fixing the Latest GL
    - Adding more fleets (which we are lacking, especially when you are asking for double deploy in GAC)
    - Adding an extra tier to the Daily Challenges (Helping with the gear crunch which you have addressed but failed to fix. In contrast you have made it even worst by adding relic 8)

I feel they just put the least thought and effort just to show the people that hired them that they are doing something, when they are actually doing shiet.

For example the latest State of the Galaxy. Same shiet different wording. Nothing new just ****

Probably why they havent brought back JKL and seem to have black balled him or something. At this point I’m just guessing because it makes 0 sense why they haven’t brought him back or even hinted at him coming back. It’s incredibly frustrating at this point.
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    Devian wrote: »

Nah, I meant JKL the character that they are not bringing back for whatever reason. And probably the same reason they keep ignoring the constant request by folks to bring him back. You won’t see post on here because they get deleted and/or moved and the poster usually gets banned. You will find most of these request on Reddit now. It’s about the only safe place people can post questions/comments at the moment.

How's that going for you? JKL come back?
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    Really don't get how the haven't even addressed it yet in the State of the Galaxy dumb post.

- Mace Rework
    - Fixing the Latest GL

Probably why they havent brought back JKL and seem to have black balled him or something. At this point I’m just guessing because it makes 0 sense why they haven’t brought him back or even hinted at him coming back. It’s incredibly frustrating at this point.

Did you know JTR once took 120 days? That CLS once took 140 days?

Consider yourself lucky so far.
  • Konju
    1142 posts Member
    Really don't get how the haven't even addressed it yet in the State of the Galaxy dumb post.

- Mace Rework
    - Fixing the Latest GL

Back in my day...*shakes fist at cloud*

But joking aside, I’m surprised JKL hasn’t been back yet. My complete guess is he will return soon though. 🎁

Sorry to be posting off topic yet again.
  • Konju wrote: »

- Mace Rework
    - Fixing the Latest GL

But joking aside, I’m surprised JKL hasn’t been back yet. My complete guess is he will return soon though. 🎁

The fact is until the 3rd run of an event, there's no promised time. You can find this from announcements -back in the day- and that didn't change.
  • Everyone keeps defending CG while also ignoring the fact that no other GL has ever been tied to a toon that’s not available. They made mando immediately available but yet JKL remains a mystery
  • Konju
    1142 posts Member
    MaruMaru wrote: »

- Mace Rework
    - Fixing the Latest GL

The fact is until the 3rd run of an event, there's no promised time. You can find this from announcements -back in the day- and that didn't change.

I was just being funny. TVF isn’t wrong, nor are you.

I think many are disappointed because the 2nd run was quite quick (around 3 months) and a similar timeline thus became “expected.”
    Everyone keeps defending CG while also ignoring the fact that no other GL has ever been tied to a toon that’s not available. They made mando immediately available but yet JKL remains a mystery

This ^^ is likely another reason people are upset. Some could probably have unlocked JML by now, but he is tied to JKL release.

I get it, I get it, CG will do as they see fit, and precedent for the current timeline exists, but frustration seems reasonable imo.

Your JML is slow.

All of this matters.

You said it, not me.

Must be why you only have about a dozen more +20 speed mods than me. Huh, go figure.
    Most of your post is irrelevant to the thread.

JML is fine.

JML is fine to you because everything CG does is fine to you. If they required players to sign over their first born, your response would be, "well, your first born will probably be screwed up and you can just make more kids anyway, so it's a good thing!"

The fact that JML is the only GL who's ultimate requires your whole jedi team to do NOTHING but basics for a dozen turns is ridiculous. Rey gets hers by blinking, SLKR gets his when DS allies do attacks, and SEE gets his just because Sith look scary. And you don't NEED them to be in the lead for their ultimates to charge in a worthwhile manner. (Yes, his "can" charge in about four hours of attacking if he's not in the lead)

Add to that, on defense, the AI doesn't prioritize charging his ultimate.

Many of us have given recommendations to improve his sucky ultimate charging because it isn't "fine".

It would be great to think they're still evaluating and planning to give him a boost, but that's doubtful at this point. The SLKR buff was fairly quick. They haven't even fixed years-long bugs that cause players to lose out on rewards, time, resources, etc. But hey, we're getting another Mando and probably another 5 characters in the next 60 days!

Oh and I'd bet JKL will be back this month, probably next week, along with most other events, just like last year.
  • Jpfit262 wrote: »
    Everyone keeps defending CG while also ignoring the fact that no other GL has ever been tied to a toon that’s not available. They made mando immediately available but yet JKL remains a mystery

Putting out the reality of something while some are constantly making entitled posts is not defending that fact, it's just reminding of the fact.
  • Taking a guess, I bet jkl is around the corner, I would be very surprised if the event is not here by the new year.