Rey Breaks Sith Raid - Unlimited Dodge!

Replies

• vincentlondon
    4527 posts Member
    edited April 2020
    I like better Kylo’s performance on Sith Raid.
    I like when he does 2 million damage in 1 hit
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    A little bit unrelated, but Bulldog I appreciate you using the official forums. It’s refreshing.
  • MaruMaru
    3338 posts Member
    Well, unless you can get it to work fast, it's merely bravado. Hstr in my guild takes about half an hour right now, we eat through it like hyenas, you blink, you miss.
  • Geez, I would think they would make HSTR dimmable to guilds with enough gl
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Geez, I would think they would make HSTR dimmable to guilds with enough gl

We've been tearing thru raids for a while now. GL really doesn't change that at all.

That being said, it's definitely time for simmable HAAT, especially considering the pitiful rewards (relative to the other raids).
  • MaruMaru wrote: »
    Well, unless you can get it to work fast, it's merely bravado. Hstr in my guild takes about half an hour right now, we eat through it like hyenas, you blink, you miss.

That’s why he couldn’t finish the run. But Rey’s Ultimate should be able to keep everyone alive during the Sion AOE so the toons that’s stack damage can continue doing their thing. If not, there are other ways around it. As soon as it’s available, I’ll showcase that too. Unless they quickly nerf it I’m nowhere near done with this concept. I just wanted to get the mechanic up ASAP, because I’m not so full of myself to believe that I’m the only one capable of figuring this out.
  • MaruMaru
    3338 posts Member
    MaruMaru wrote: »

That’s why he couldn’t finish the run. But Rey’s Ultimate should be able to keep everyone alive during the Sion AOE so the toons that’s stack damage can continue doing their thing. If not, there are other ways around it. As soon as it’s available, I’ll showcase that too. Unless they quickly nerf it I’m nowhere near done with this concept. I just wanted to get the mechanic up ASAP, because I’m not so full of myself to believe that I’m the only one capable of figuring this out.

Since the rey duo become invincible it should follow solo of p3-4 as well? So that gives 1 hour+10-20 min more time for the solo on auto.
  • MaruMaru wrote: »

Since the rey duo become invincible it should follow solo of p3-4 as well? So that gives 1 hour+10-20 min more time for the solo on auto.

The time to get a post in doesn’t change with phase. It’s 1 hour after the end of the entire raid.

That said, yeah, I’ve got several theories for getting through the entire thing. P2 will be easy. P1 and P3 get tricky. I don’t have enough info about how isolate interacts with Rey yet, but I’m optimistic about both phases. Basically the trick right now is will any of the methods that give JTR or another tank a permataunt take away too many hits so they don’t stack enough evasion. Remember Traya and Sion stack speed on top of TM, so we have to be faster than P2.

My end goal is still a full solo of the raid. Just taking it 1 phase at a time for the moment.

So yeah, if anyone wants to help me test then get in touch with me. I don’t have Rey myself so I have to rely on others. The more people testing this out the faster we get data.
  • vincentlondon
    4527 posts Member
    edited April 2020
    Ahnaldt101 made new video with Kylo soloing sith raid.
    He says solo but in reality he did like 95% of it
  • Ahnaldt101 made new video with Kylo soloing sith raid.

Close enough. It’s proof it can be done. That will 100% get patched though. It’s exploiting a bug (Hux shouldn’t get dominance). I wouldn’t be surprised if this gets changed too, but it’s not a bug. It working as they designed it. My hope is they at least wait to see if I can get a full solo before changing it. If it’s just P2 maybe they don’t care.
  • MaruMaru
    3338 posts Member

The time to get a post in doesn’t change with phase. It’s 1 hour after the end of the entire raid.

That said, yeah, I’ve got several theories for getting through the entire thing. P2 will be easy. P1 and P3 get tricky. I don’t have enough info about how isolate interacts with Rey yet, but I’m optimistic about both phases. Basically the trick right now is will any of the methods that give JTR or another tank a permataunt take away too many hits so they don’t stack enough evasion. Remember Traya and Sion stack speed on top of TM, so we have to be faster than P2.

My end goal is still a full solo of the raid. Just taking it 1 phase at a time for the moment.

So yeah, if anyone wants to help me test then get in touch with me. I don’t have Rey myself so I have to rely on others. The more people testing this out the faster we get data.

That's why I said 1 hour+(10-20)min. So you enter at the beginning of p2, raid dies soon after while you built invincibility up and left it on auto or micromanage if that's needed. If your solo push dies at p3, raid has already died long before and that's your final score. Anyway, good luck. I would like to help, but still at least a month away from the toon.
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator

Close enough. It’s proof it can be done. That will 100% get patched though. It’s exploiting a bug (Hux shouldn’t get dominance). I wouldn’t be surprised if this gets changed too, but it’s not a bug. It working as they designed it. My hope is they at least wait to see if I can get a full solo before changing it. If it’s just P2 maybe they don’t care.
    Yeah Ahnald was just a bit short but he was close enough that someone else can do it with the same team comp. People are nitpicking over nothing

Hux lead is bugged but the devs don't care about a full solo. Players can do half of P2 all the way to end of raid using Shaak Ti Clones as it is
  • Ultra wrote: »

Yeah Ahnald was just a bit short but he was close enough that someone else can do it with the same team comp. People are nitpicking over nothing

Hux lead is bugged but the devs don't care about a full solo. Players can do half of P2 all the way to end of raid using Shaak Ti Clones as it is

Maybe true, but I’m hoping it gets Hux fixed faster anyways. He’s been bugged in arena since laugh. In arena on a full FO team he ironically doesn’t regain dominance, which is hurting them significantly.
  • Where can I find footage of SEE in the HSR? I've watched Kylo, and Rey, but I'm 9 of 15 for me SEE requirements and would like to watch how he does.
  • TVF
    36524 posts Member
    maybe in a thread that is isn't from april?
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Where can I find footage of SEE in the HSR? I've watched Kylo, and Rey, but I'm 9 of 15 for me SEE requirements and would like to watch how he does.

Well, this is a weird thread to necro to look for SEE footage. But you won't find it. SEE is not good in any raid.
  • StarSon wrote: »
    Where can I find footage of SEE in the HSR? I've watched Kylo, and Rey, but I'm 9 of 15 for me SEE requirements and would like to watch how he does.

Well, this is a weird thread to necro to look for SEE footage. But you won't find it. SEE is not good in any raid.

Try him in og rancy.
  • EA_Joz
    4056 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Hello everyone, please remember that necroposting is against the rules. I've gone ahead and closed the thread.

Please review our Posting Rules & Guidelines here:

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/127295/forum-guidelines

~EA_Joz
This discussion has been closed.