Jedi Quest Update Request

With Jedi viable in arena again, a lot of my guild, myself included, are working through the Jedi Knight/Master quests. Getting top 10/5/1 in HAAT is a required feat. With HAAT moving to simmable, is there a way to update the quest?

Rancor Raid quests are also unobtainable due to simming. I have 4 quests just sitting there. It's not like the rewards are that great, it's just for those of us who are completionists, it's annoying.

Replies

• CharlyGator
    6 posts Member
    edited December 2020
    What about this? For some of us this prestige quests are cool. Simm raids should counts for them, or maybe the game remember your historic of positions...
  • I think they removed all Rancor requirements from the quests some time after the pit became simmable. I don't know what Rancor quest you're stuck on, but there's a list of the challenge quests and their requirements here: https://swgoh.gg/db/quests/?type=4
    If the requirement listed there is different from your in-game requirements, abandoning and re-attempting the quest should update it. You should definitely google this before trying because I don't remember this for certain, but I think it saves the number of phases you completed; abandoning will just reset the progress of your current phase.
    That said, I also hope they update the HAAT challenge requirements.
  • Has anyone given any updates on this? Obvious that the Jedi Master Challenge is no longer attainable if you are in a guild that SIMs the HAAT Raid.
  • This needs to be fixed ASAP as it is going to cause problems.