CAW WORLD’S FIRST: Nexu Down!

Prev1
SnakesOnAPlane
4363 posts Member
edited December 2020
Congrats to Wood (aka W.J.III) for being the first player in the game to take down the Nexu! CAW CAWWWW!!!

https://youtu.be/AK625SLBnew
SnakesOnAPlane
Post edited by EA_Joz on

Replies

• Fake news. That was done 2 months ago by a French player.
  • Fine, world's first without APK :smile:

Exactly this! B)

SnakesOnAPlane
  • If that one is cheated, this one is cheated as well. Good luck proving otherwise when you are beaten by 2 months. King of fake world firsts.
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    sloweagle wrote: »
    Fake news. That was done 2 months ago by a French player.

lol MAW salty as always

Congrats CAW for another worlds' first!
  • Ultra wrote: »

lol MAW salty as always

Except the real world first that's published is from Red Machine.
  • The real World’s first is CG devs playing with relic 28 GL Rey, JML, GL Kenobi, GL Mace and JKL
    My discord - BabyYoda#4470 My swgoh.gg - https://swgoh.gg/p/648565123/
  • I don't get it. The whole guild would have had relic 7 toons for months with god mods. How come it took so long? The move to relic 8 helped?
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    MaruMaru wrote: »
    Ultra wrote: »

lol MAW salty as always

Except the real world first that's published is from Red Machine.

See Dingo's post
  • Saw and replied above.
  • MaruMaru wrote: »
    Saw and replied above.

And see this: A WORLD’S FIRST is ONLY a WORLD’S FIRST when someone writes WORLD’S FIRST.

P.s. And also when SOAP says so. 🐍🛩🌎🥇

SnakesOnAPlane
    Saw and replied above.

And see this: A WORLD’S FIRST is ONLY a WORLD’S FIRST when someone writes WORLD’S FIRST.

Decide on one story, did the real world's first cheat or worlds first is just semantics?
  • The real World’s first is CG devs playing with relic 28 GL Rey, JML, GL Kenobi, GL Mace and JKL

And GL Jar Jar. 6 team members and double lead for the win.
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • SnakesOnAPlane
    4363 posts Member
    edited December 2020
    Saw and replied above.

Decide on one story, did the real world's first cheat or worlds first is just semantics?

You sillyhead. We are the real WORLD’S FIRST, because we are WORLD’S BEST. But who knows if the faux WORLD’S FIRST used an APK or not (maybe check with BOOsucks). But regardless, they didn’t say WORLD’S FIRST.
    SnakesOnAPlane
    Saw and replied above.

If you stop feeding it, it will go away.
  • kello_511 wrote: »
    Saw and replied above.

If you stop feeding it, it will go away.

Bruh, you seen how HONgry that Nexu is?

SnakesOnAPlane
  • I've seen the sad state of a guild not even aware of an achievement they've been breaking their back for, cleared for months already.
    I've seen the sad state of a guild not even aware of an achievement they've been breaking their back for, cleared for months already.

NanuNanu, YOU DA MAN! When I retire, I’m gonna gift you over 8M GP of WORLD’S FIRST!

SnakesOnAPlane
  • Not needed, already got mine, thx.

What does APK mean?
  • Don’t let the haters drag you down SOAP. Keep bringing home those WORLD’S FIRST victories!
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    MOAR
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • I was really amused by this thread. An achievement already completed two months ago, operation metaverse even published a mod guide for the team last month, and might have been repeated by many others. And now we have a “world-first” obsessed guy claiming world first using the same published team, and then claim anyone else who did it must be a fraud. Yeah, sounds familiar to someone currently in the White House.

• Way to go Caw. Tell Buckskywalker to get off my lawn!
  • And was that a lucky punch? Didn’t seem to be much of a challenge to the Padme squad?
  • The Nexu is that hard that no one has done it until now?

Congratulations. I don't want to sound like I'm throwing shade--I just always assumed it had been done.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.