Rancor Challenge Rewards Are Awful.

Given the difficulty, the time commitment, the requirements, and the efforts put into coordination necessary to complete this raid, the rewards are far from worth the effort. Please address this in some meaningful way that helps us overlook how this raid is not fun and is not new content.

Replies

• Not only are the rewards awful, but being outside of the top 10 is again particularly awful....this is despite their post claiming they wanted "flatter" rewards for this raid so that guild members didn't have to compete against each other so much.
  • Ultra
    11491 posts Moderator
    Not only are the rewards awful, but being outside of the top 10 is again particularly awful....this is despite their post claiming they wanted "flatter" rewards for this raid so that guild members didn't have to compete against each other so much.

I've seen people in bottom get way better rewards than top 20
  • TVF
    36573 posts Member
    Ultra wrote: »
    Not only are the rewards awful, but being outside of the top 10 is again particularly awful....this is despite their post claiming they wanted "flatter" rewards for this raid so that guild members didn't have to compete against each other so much.

I've seen people in bottom get way better rewards than top 20

That's how they flattened it.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • There's several things about this raid that need to be addressed and at the top of the list are the inadequate rewards. There should also be a way to hold and post damage in the game so we don't have to worry about the game crashing while we wait to post. There also needs to be a way to run this raid so guilds with many different time zones among their ranks can get it done in a reasonable way. We need CG to give us an effective means of presenting this feedback and they would also need to be open to listening and proactively do something about it. We can deal with the struggle of completing this raid but we need some help to make it practical in RL.
  • You guys did a fantastic job adjusting this raid. Thank you! I still believe an adjustment to the rewards would balance things further. It would also be great to see fully crafted gear beyond the electrium conductors in the scavenger. Gear like tactical data has very little use otherwise and it just piles up. Thanks again for listening to feedback.
  • One more thing about the cpit rewards that I can't understand: Why no guild currency awarded? This is a guild event and requires participation from as many guild members as possible to complete. In many ways this event is more like a TB or TW than the other 3 raids which all award guild currency. It sure would make a whole lot of sense to include guild currency in the rewards for this raid/event.
  • Salatious_Scrum
    2319 posts Member
    edited April 2021
    Because you get R8 crafting materials. I get why you want more guild currency but there are already 3 other raids that provide them...
  • TVF
    36573 posts Member
    You also get way more valuable GET 1 and 2
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Better than tank rewards amirite?
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • True dat guys. I guess I'm searching for something to make these rewards elevated to match the effort we put in. For me, the GET are the most meaningful. The gear frequently misses the mark for what I need and those R8 mats are piling up because I don't have enough gear to justify scavenging. I would also like to see the entire guild benefit more from the event since every contribution is important. Thanks for the feedback everyone.