Beskar Mandalorian feats [MERGE]

Prev13456733
Ultra
11449 posts Moderator
edited December 2020
2hsraibg5qlm.png

For December 25th's Galactic Challenge, don't lock 2/3 feats for each tier behind requiring a premium toon
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• Especially with the crates, now we can’t the mod salvage. We don’t just miss one gear piece
  • Merry Christmas
  • Lol nothing would surprise me.
  • Brownie
    298 posts Member
    edited December 2020
    Shame on me for thinking CG was actually doing something fun and nice for once. This was all clearly planned and setup to appear to be a gift, yet it actually is to extract as much money as possible (yea its a business I get it).

Lower drop rates than all prior chases (I know this isn’t a chase), a pack with all 5 toons (3 of which many people have done) that you can buy multiple times, 600 kyros in gear requirements and then two feats requiring said premium toon RIGHT AFTER you switch to crates, so no one can get the mod materials that you lock behind GC rewards. On Christmas Day nonetheless? The shadiness never ceases to amaze...
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    edited December 2020
    Brownie wrote: »
    Lower drop rates than all prior chases (I know this isn’t a chase), a pack with all 5 toons (3 of which many people have done) that you can buy multiple times, 600 kyros in gear requirements and then two feats requiring said premium toon RIGHT AFTER you switch to crates, so no one can get the mod materials that you lock behind GC rewards. On Christmas Day nonetheless? The shadiness never ceases to amaze...

Yeah this was all pre-planned

The switch to crates, requiring Beskar Mando to deal a certain amount of damage (meaning he has to be at high gear), the absurdly high bottleneck gear required, christmas day

There is a bunch of holiday packs datamined, which I don't mind

My only issue is gating the new mods and an entire game mode behind whatever is new,

what's to stop them from requiring marquee toons on GCs after they release in the future

It'll just leave a bad taste for the players, playing this event and will ruin some of the fun of Galactic Challenges, for sure
  • wildnz wrote: »
    Merry Christmas

Well, at least we'll be warm - between this and the reworked Rancor, we have two dumpster fires.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Ultra wrote: »
    Brownie wrote: »

Yeah this was all pre-planned

The switch to crates, requiring Beskar Mando to deal a certain amount of damage (meaning he has to be at high gear), the absurdly high bottleneck gear required, christmas day

There is a bunch of holiday packs datamined, which I don't mind

My only issue is gating the new mods and an entire game mode behind whatever is new,

what's to stop them from requiring marquee toons on GCs after they release in the future

It'll just leave a bad taste for the players, playing this event and will ruin some of the fun of Galactic Challenges, for sure

We got them to remove the gear reqs, so this is their answer, deal XXX damage with a marquee or legendary toon.
  • Eww ew ew, we were expecting Santa, but we got Krampus instead.

latest?cb=20141106042946
  • Stay tuned for next month's Sith and Galactic Republic feats: Deal 1m damage with Sidious/Mace
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    MikKro wrote: »
    Stay tuned for next month's Sith and Galactic Republic feats: Deal 1m damage with Sidious/Mace

That would mean going after SEE did benefit some players

So that part about needing Sidious can't be right
  • R8 Moff Gideon required for all feats
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    Wow @Kyno

i was clickbaiting on purpose to attract dev attention :eyes:
  • Yes, let the hate flooooow
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    MikKro wrote: »
    Stay tuned for next month's Sith and Galactic Republic feats: Deal 1m damage with Sidious/Mace

Nah, next month will be Mandalorians and require damage done by the Armorer.
  • wildnz wrote: »
    Merry Christmas

Actually, with the hard nerf to "Galactic Chase" drop rates for IG11 and Kuill, "Happy Easter" would be more accurate.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • It's a Festivus Miracle!
  • We have galactic challenges live with bonus for ressistance and u guys ask as a feat requirement , mando beskar , a char that is in game from 2 days ago and he is a scoundrel not a resistance char.
  • 64k71hrjm1mn.jpeg

As title says. A new low?
  • Zeuschild35
    124 posts Member
    edited December 2020
    Terrible move. And we need to wait 3 days for the rewards. Good job, CG!
  • jttvwt0mzd2h.png

this is such an scam from CG - how can u ask for 1 char that cant be fully unlock?
  • Yes I see it. It's very bad from cg to do that...
  • Let's give them the benefit of the doubt here. I'm sure @CG_Doja_Fett will come along soon and tell us this was a mistake and wasn't intended; maybe even patched. Even CG wouldn't be this mean and underhanded, especially this close to the holiday period. They wouldn't want to throw away all the goodwill and positive community sentiment that they've so carefully built up in recent weeks.

Right...?
  • FatalFrame wrote: »
    jttvwt0mzd2h.png

this is such an scam from CG - how can u ask for 1 char that cant be fully unlock?

Well he can be fully unlocked if your willing to pay for it.. but yeah dog move
  • What a stupid thing to do - force a 7 star unlock, which many people can't get to as the necessary characters are just released to be "farmable" and then put 18 reward tickets in it....

Thought nothing would surprise me any more... seems I was wrong
  • And who the crap thought it was a good idea to put resistance against geos?? I can’t even take a turn with relic 5+ on tier 5. It’s literally impossible unless you have GL Rey.
  • It's so the whales in TI and MAW get extra rewards. I guess they deserve it with the amount they contribute to the game
  • Leave it to CG to do something scummy disguised as something nice. The mando music playing in the game just feels like a slap in the face after this. This is just **** and in such bad taste of them.
  • It’s like Hoth TB platoons all over again.
This discussion has been closed.