Beskar Mandalorian feats [MERGE]

Replies

• ...i have no words dear CG, game over man
  • Legit wrote: »
    And who the crap thought it was a good idea to put resistance against geos?? I can’t even take a turn with relic 5+ on tier 5. It’s literally impossible unless you have GL Rey.

It’s actually pretty easy with JTR, more so than Rey.
  • Ah CG back to their onanist ways.
  • JollyBrandX
    42 posts Member
    edited December 2020
    Actually it’s super easy - JTR+C3PO+R2+BB8 only and the geos didn’t even get a turn in on any tier. Only JTR and C3PO are relic. BUT! Who is seriously running this party CG....STOP PAY WALLING! The event is meant to be fun, not a slap in the face....
    Post edited by Kyno on
  • CG is gonna CG
  • The name they chose for the feat is so accurate on so many different levels it's just hilarious :p
  • Leopards do not change their spots.
  • I guess if Ahnald has a R8 Beskar then we all should.... CG Logic
  • Well, rewarding people who got new shiny toon with something special is one thing... but denying rewards for those who don't - it's a new low, CG. Every time I think you can't do something crappier than before you surpass my expectations.
  • I feel like the new reward system is a way to bottle neck the 6 dot slicing materials. Giving them out for completing the highest tiers of battle used to help me even if i didnt have the specific team the event was designed for. But now I cant even get the slicing materials without having the specific team because they are hidden behind the feats.
    Additionally making a feat for Beskar mando the same week he id released.. Real not kind to F2P players
  • madhader
    71 posts Member
    edited December 2020
    Just when we thought CG was turning things around, they go and ruin the forward progress they were making with crap like this. Way to continue to say screw you to the community. Do you even listen? Or do you purposely think of things to add to the game that will tick people off?
  • This is not good and not funny.
  • Omg,how did come with this idea,can he get fired already,j feel is the same person that had the gear gate idea in GC.
  • They won't respond. They rarely do. They only care about whale money now.
  • This makes me genuinely angry, we get so few mod materials per week, and now they’re gated.
  • Is CG hinting what’s gonna be in the new mando ep with this resistance feat
  • This takes the cake, first the reduced 1% per energy trash drop rates for kuill and ig11 on the cantina nodes and now requiring a relic'd journey character gated behind marquees so soon for an essential resource, that too on the holiday season where other games give out gifts?
    I have been playing this game for 5 years and this is one of the worst, if not the worst kind of money grab I have ever seen
  • madhader wrote: »
    Just when we thought CG was turning things around, they go and ruin the forward progress they were making with crap like this. Way to continue to say screw you to the community. Do you even listen? Or do you purposely think of things to add to the game that will tick people off?

Lol! For sure it is the last option! But the only people that can change CG are the Whales, who don’t care because CG already caters to them. The only time the Whales care is when CG “Stuffs up” and does something that benefits F2P and not them.
  • Horrible move.
    I’m sure you won’t miss the $31 I was going to spend on the character shard mega pack but I won’t miss having the characters for a couple more weeks either and I’m too disgusted to give you anything for this effort, rather buy a bottle of wine I don’t need.
  • It certainly does, the thing is with the event, it reminded me for one second how beautiful and fun this was, it reminded me of the CLS event and I felt home again. Sure he’s hard AF to gear, but hey, that’s how it goes with strong toons. This though, this erased all those feelings of home, it feels like I’ve been lured home just to have dad who has been estranged ask for my kidney or something. Regretting all the praise even us end game players were starting to give. I’m not mad, it’s just a shame that for one second there was a spark, but they’ve managed to put it out again.
  • Just made kuiil and IG 11 farmable through cantina nodes with bad drop rates, sure it’s a 20 day event but come on. Pay wall to have these characters to get mando faster but some people haven’t even started on them. What the frig is this. Miss out on a fair bit is salvage because of this. 5,12,8, and 3 pieces of mod salvage. For shame paywalling galactic challenges...
  • CG only want to see the world burn
  • Veserion1 wrote: »
    This takes the cake, first the reduced 1% per energy trash drop rates for kuill and ig11 on the cantina nodes and now requiring a relic'd journey character gated behind marquees so soon for an essential resource, that too on the holiday season where other games give out gifts?
    I have been playing this game for 5 years and this is one of the worst, if not the worst kind of money grab I have ever seen

I've been playing the same sort of time. And this is why you vote with your wallet. Don't pay for stuff.

I've just accepted that I'll be on the back foot and just let it be.

Initially I was angry and wishing all sorts of bad things on them, but then I realised it's just a game run by incompetent studio, but I enjoy SW and my guild. So I put my phone down, realised I am retiring this year, made a coffee and watched as the sun rises over the small orchard at the back of my land, and realise there are more important things to worry about.
  • DarthGlovoc
    149 posts Member
    edited December 2020
    Also how is mando beskar armor at all related to resistance? If you are going to do a feat this terrible at least let it apply to the faction.
  • 4xfumn3gseat.png
    du883ltdeq2i.png
    This the differences between boxes, just the new shiny salvage but still it helps me with my new mods
  • Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member
    edited December 2020
    Not a fan of this.

Towards the end of the IG/Kuiil event perhaps but not a couple of days in. Not cool.
This discussion has been closed.