Beskar Mandalorian feats [MERGE]

Replies

• This is a pathetic move CG, i do hope you change it to not make the final lootbox kraken only.
    Looking for a new guild? Come check out the Underworld Alliance on Discord:https://discord.gg/wvrYb4Q
  • I give up lol... More Disappointments than enjoyment out this game. MERRY CHRISTMAS!
  • Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    Cull wrote: »
    I give up lol... More Disappointments than enjoyment out this game. MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Happy Holidays to you too
  • trugip6df46s.png

Well played. :D
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • trugip6df46s.png

Lmao this wins
  • Thanks CG for helping me close my wallet again!

And here some of us thought the old CG was at least in long hibernation.

We'll get the bad batch in the game in a month or two. I'm guessing the requirements will be Relic 8 Ughnaught and Mob Enforcer and you'll need to beat all four GL's in four waves to unlock them. Oh and you'll have to put the zeta on Bodhi the pilot that isn't a pilot.
  • Cull wrote: »
    I give up lol... More Disappointments than enjoyment out this game. MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Sarcasm: Bah Humbug
  • Honestly we get bottlenecks that never ease and new ones constantly added. We get anew pieces of gear that will supposedly make the crunch better but makes it worse. We get GL toons that require us to gear up fairly worthless ones. We get GL'S like SEE. We get supposedly exclusive rewards that instantly get a pack.

Like I understand this is a business but how much blood to they expect to squeeze from a stone?

Players aren't expecting ridiculous overly excessive things. Make getting to gear up toons a bit easier. And then maybe when you put a brand new toon as a feat we'll be a bit more understanding. Maybe hire an internal customer advocate or something instead of people whose job is to manage blowback. And by the way not commenting isn't handling custom blowback.
  • RoBane1738 wrote: »
    R3 JTR, R5 3PO, R3 VetHan, G11 R2, and G11 BB8... 3 of 5 of them dead before getting a turn, last 2 dead after 1 turn

People sayin they do it with less and Geos never get a turn.... How ?

Just used JTR, BB8, R2, C3PO, OGFinn... super easy if you have even average speed. :)
  • RoBane1738 wrote: »
    R3 JTR, R5 3PO, R3 VetHan, G11 R2, and G11 BB8... 3 of 5 of them dead before getting a turn, last 2 dead after 1 turn

Just used JTR, BB8, R2, C3PO, OGFinn... super easy if you have even average speed. :)

Doesn't get the top tier rewards though does it?
  • marxuke123
    103 posts Member
    edited December 2020
    Whos stupid idea was put Mando in. He is not even resistance and obviously majority wont have him.
  • CaptainRex
    2840 posts Member
    edited December 2020
    This has Mark written all over it.
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • AlexanderG wrote: »
    RoBane1738 wrote: »

Yes. You can leave out Fin to get undermanned achievement. Fast droids and apply expose.
  • CaptainRex wrote: »
    This has Mark written all over it.
    This whole months does - the need to have 10+ guild members on at each phase of the ReRancor, the "flatter" rewards for said raid, the misinformation and reduced drop rates around Kuill/IG-11 and now the BAM requirement for top rewards. He just sends in the sacrificial lambs of Doja and Crumb to do his dirty work, thinking it keeps his hands clean and no one will know who's pulling the strings.

In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • AlexanderG wrote: »

Yes. You can leave out Fin to get undermanned achievement. Fast droids and apply expose.

you can't get the biggest loot box without the beskar Mando feat. mkaa1j1zsd1r.png
  • Mikayas
    95 posts Member
    edited December 2020
    Dear @CG_Doja_Fett , consider trying to talk your way out of this bull. You are going to gate the mod salvage behind immediate legendary unlocks and gearing? Nice job destroying the community good will you’re trying to build. Also your “flat” rewards for pit are a joke, and you know that’s a joke. Keep the g8 salvage total same per raid, just flatten the distribution. Pathetic.
  • Ieaysu
    7 posts Member
    edited December 2020
    Hi. I'm here just to say bad move CG. Asking for just released character that has nothing to do with Resistance right after it has been released. It is either a mistake from your end or pitty atempt to extort some money for Christmas. If you're short on it just post your bank account number in game and ask straight forward. That would save us bad taste in mouth
  • So moving forward should we even bother getting our alliances up to the GCs par? I'd be pretty upset if my resistance were all built and and couldn't get top rewards because of another's foolish decision. Thankfully I wasn't expecting too much from my resistance but my point still stands. Why bother gearing alliances now for GCs? Do you guys even think before reacting? My guess is no.
  • Whatelse73
    2163 posts Member
    edited December 2020
    AlexanderG wrote: »

You don't need any resistance for the undermanned feats. I just put in SLKR and KRU every tier and it works fine, on various GC's.

Of course at the rate they're going, they'll probably fix that and require players to have K2SO and Clone Wars Chewbacca on the team to get the undermanned feat with no GL's.
  • ApoJake
    16 posts Member
    edited December 2020
    Pretty scummy thing to do, CG. Honestly, I'm just more disappointed in Capital Games than anything else because I thought they were turning it around to be much more player-friendly. I suppose I should've known better.
    Post edited by ApoJake on
  • Making a new mando discussion thread>talking to the playerbase about the game.
  • Sewpot
    2010 posts Member
    Ultra wrote: »
    Could be a very smart move from CG. Redirect the rage from how terrible the ‘flat’ rewards for the rancor raid are into something that will be forgotten much sooner.

oozamfsrjk7t.png

#NeverForget

With that crystal hoard you can buy kuiil and ig-11 from weekly faster lol
  • I just wanna know if all the trash gear you get from the loot box (to make the rewards look better than what they are) are actually salvageable
  • Making a new mando discussion thread>talking to the playerbase about the game.

Doja_Fett is just SBCrumb 2.0, change my mind.
  • th3evo wrote: »
    Making a new mando discussion thread>talking to the playerbase about the game.

Doja_Fett is just SBCrumb 2.0, change my mind.

A clone, perhaps?
  • Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    i like crumb so thats great news!
This discussion has been closed.