New GL speculation

Prev134567
I know about Kenobi/Vader and Ahsoka/Maul.

Any other ideas? Rebel and Empire? OR amd SE? etc.
My discord - BabyYoda#4470 My swgoh.gg - https://swgoh.gg/p/648565123/

Replies

• With the new Ahsoka show maybe Ahsoka/Thrawn.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Nighsister vs Separatists?
  • TheChild_eats_eggs1
    1459 posts Member
    edited December 2020
    Nighsister vs Separatists?

@vincentlondon i meant like characters for those factions. So who NS and who Seps
  • Yep looking forward to relic 8 fulcrum
  • Rebels- Galactic Legends Porkins
    7kexpu7viek51.jpg
    Empire- Galactic Legend Interrogator Droid
    image_2fc196dc.jpeg?region=0%2C49%2C1560%2C780

• Rebels- Galactic Legends Porkins
    7kexpu7viek51.jpg
    Empire- Galactic Legend Interrogator Droid
    image_2fc196dc.jpeg?region=0%2C49%2C1560%2C780

I’ve been told time and time again by both the old and new Regime to give up my pursuit of the great late hero Porkins... it’s officially not happening!!!
  • Yep looking forward to relic 8 fulcrum

Mando s2 spoiler ...
    GL Ahsoka Tano reqs:

Jedi Knight Anakin r5
    Ahsoka Tano r8
    General Kenobi r5

General Skywalker r7
    Padmé Amidala r4
    CT-7567 “Rex” r6

Sabine Wren r3
    Bo-Katan Kryze r4
    Maul r5

Ahsoka Tano (Fulcrum) (tb reworked) r8
    Ezra Bridger r4
    Ahsoka (Fulcrum)’s T-6 Shuttle
  • Don't really see how Ashoka qualifies as a "Legend" yet (not that lore always matters). If her show grows popular, maybe.

Pretty certain we'll get a GL Mando and Gideon during/after S3, simply to exploit the show's popularity (so possibly late 2021/early 2022).

The Republic/Separatist era seems the more appropriate for the next GLs. We've covered Resistance/FO, Jedi/Sith (which pretty much covered - lore-wise - the only Legends of the Rebellion/Empire era too). So, as others have said again and again, I can see a Master Kenobi / Lord Vader duo in the first semester of 2021.

Then, either the Mando/Gideon or (if it's pushed to 2022), probably no GLs. My hope would be for something from KOTOR I/II for the second semester, but they already did Revan, Malak, the Triumverate.
  • It’ll be GL Boba Fett for the bounty hunter faction.
    Really want to see more KOTOR 2 stuff
  • In the future, I want a GL Kenobi & GL Fallen Anakin... I would spend 1,000’s of $’s on Fallen Anakin (my favorite character in Star Wars)
  • AyyJake wrote: »
    In the future, I want a GL Kenobi & GL Fallen Anakin... I would spend 1,000’s of $’s on Fallen Anakin (my favorite character in Star Wars)

Fallen Anakin? Never heard of him. Are you meaning to say Lord Vader (pre-mustafar)

I have a kit for him from Discord ...

Lord Vader Kit:

Dark Side, Attacker (STR), Galactic Republic

Basic :s_Zeta:: Overpowering Slash
    Deal 2x Special Damage to target enemy. If he is attacking out of turn, Lord Vader will ignore 50% defense and deal physical damage to all other enemies.

Special :s_Zeta:: Love won't save you, Padme. Only my new powers can do that (cooldown 4)
    All allies (including Lord Vader) gain 50% of Lord Vader's stats in addition to their own. All allies (including Lord Vader) assist, dealing +40% damage. Inflict 4 damage over time effects for 3 turns on target enemy, which cannot be dispelled or prevented or resisted or copied onto Lord Vader's allies. This attack ignores defense against Jedi and Light Side Galactic Republic enemies

Special :s_Zeta:: I've become more powerful than any Jedi has ever dreamed of (cooldown 6)
    All allies gain all non-unique buffs for 3 turns (stacking), which can't be dispelled. Dark Side allies gain 35% turnmeter, doubled for Dark Side Galactic Republic and Sith allies. Deal Massive Damage to target enemy.

Special :s_Zeta:: I have brought peace, justice, freedom, and security to my new Empire (cooldown 5)
    All Dark Side Galactic Republic allies gain Damage Immunity for 5 turns, which cannot be prevented or copied, and cannot be dispelled for 1 turn. All enemies gain 2 stacks of damage over time, which cannot be prevented, copied, resisted, or dispelled

Unique :s_Zeta:: Fallen One
    Lord Vader has +50% Counter Chance, Defense Penetration, and has a 40% chance to deal true damage to a random enemy during Sheev Palpatine's (@Atharva's) turn. If the enemy leader is Light Side Galactic Republic or Jedi, reduce Lord Vader's cooldown's by one at the start of their turns
    Unique 10x :s_Omega: (6 zetas for a GL ... I have 7 abilities so 6 zetas - this will be very good value omega): Chosen One
    This unit always critically hits.

At the start of battle, Lord Vader gains 20% Defense, 10% Max Protection, and 20% Tenacity for each other Dark Side Galactic Republic ally until all other Dark Side Galactic Republic allies are defeated.

If 4 allies (including Lord Vader) are Dark Side Galactic Republic and the 5th ally is Darth Sidious at the start of battle, gains the following:
    - 100% critical chance and 50% Critical Chance
    - When Darth Sidious dies, gain +400% offense for 1 turn, but can't ignore defense for that turn.

Leader :s_Zeta:: I am more powerful than the Chancellor
    Dark Side Galactic Republic allies have + 50% offense, defense, critical chance, critical damage, + 10% Max Health, Max Protection and speed. Empire Allies have a 89% chance to remove 20% Turn Meter when they damage an enemy. This Turn Meter removal can't be Resisted. While Darth Vader (Cyborg) is alive, enemies immediately regain Damage Over Time for 2 turns whenever Damage Over Time expires on them, and Damage Over Time cannot be resisted, prevented, dispelled or copied. All Dark Side allies gain 10% Mastery.

Ultimate :s_Ultimate:: Restoration

Immediately transform into Darth Vader (Cyborg)

All allies lose their tags (not attacker/support/healer/tank) and gain Dark Side and Empire tags.
    All abilities are changed ...

(Gain 2% ultimate charge whenever an ally gains an undispellable, copiable stack of a buff or an enemy gains a stack of damage over time (per stack))

Darth Vader (Cyborg)

Dark Side, Attacker (STR), Empire, Leader

Basic: Terrifying Swing
    Deal Physical Damage to target enemy and inflict Ability Block for 3 turns. This attack and debuff cannot be Evaded, Countered, resisted, copied, and cannot be dispelled, or prevented by Jedi and Galactic Republic enemies.

Special: Force Crush (cooldown 0)
    Deal 2x Special Damage to all enemies and inflict Speed Down and 5 Damage Over Time effects for 3 turns. This attack can't be Evaded or Countered.

Special: Culling Blade (cooldown 0)
    Deal Special Damage to target enemy and dispell all status effects on them. This attack deals 75% more damage for each effect dispelled and grants 100% Turn Meter. This attack can't be Evaded or Countered.

Special: Merciless Massacre (cooldown 8)
    Deal 3x Massive Damage split between all enemies. Gain Merciless and take a bonus turn after this one. All enemies gain Merciless Target, which can't be evaded or resisted. When Darth Vader (Cyborg) uses an ability, Merciless Target is removed from the targeted opponent and Darth Vader (Cyborg) takes a bonus turn. If the target did not have Merciless Target, then Merciless expires, and Merciless Target is removed from all remaining enemies. Darth Vader (Cyborg) can ignore taunt effects when targeting enemies with Merciless Target.
    Merciless: +100% Offense, +50% Critical Chance, and +100% Critical Damage; immune to Debuffs and Turn Meter manipulation and Darth Vader (Cyborg)'s bonus turns do not trigger other characters' effects resulting in bonus turns, turn meter gain or anything that could detriment Darth Vader (Cyborg)
    Merciless Target: Darth Vader (Cyborg) must target a unit with this or a taunt effect, can ignore Taunt to target this unit, and takes a bonus turn after using an ability while targeting this unit. This unit has a 10% chance to be instantly defeated by Darth Vader (Cyborg).

Inspiring through POWER:
    Empire allies have + 50% offense, defense, critical chance, critical damage, + 10% Max Health, Max Protection and speed. Empire Allies have a 89% chance to remove 20% Turn Meter when they damage an enemy. This Turn Meter removal can't be Resisted. While Darth Vader (Cyborg) is alive, enemies immediately regain Damage Over Time for 2 turns whenever Damage Over Time expires on them, and Damage Over Time cannot be resisted, prevented, dispelled or copied.

Unique: No Escape
    At the start of each encounter Darth Vader gains 8 Speed until the end of the encounter for each of the following: Empire ally, Sith ally, Jedi enemy, Rebel enemy. Darth Vader is immune to Turn Meter reduction and recovers 5% Health whenever a Damage Over Time effect on an enemy expires. Whenever Darth Vader activates Merciless Massacre, dispel Stealth from all enemies.

Unique: Fallen One
    Darth Vader (Cyborg) has +50% Counter Chance, Defense Penetration, and has a 40% chance to deal true damage to a random enemy during Sheev Palpatine's (@Atharva's) turn. If the enemy leader is Light Side Galactic Republic or Jedi, reduce Lord Vader's cooldown's by one at the start of their turns.
  • Way too soon for more gl
  • ShaggyB wrote: »
    Way too soon for more gl

Except for those of us who don’t care about the sequels. Only reason I’m getting SEE is that he doesn’t require sequel toons and that I need at least 1 GL
  • The nexts ones for sure should be ROTS Kenobi and ROTS lord vader(pre-burnt to a crisp).
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    edited December 2020
    Itll be last jedi leia and snoke
  • GL Jar Jar and Viceroy Gunray are the only logical candidates
  • Personally, I would like to see GL versions of Mace Windu and Count Dooku.
  • ShaggyB wrote: »
    Way too soon for more gl

I meant when it happens. I'm looking for GL ideas to make kits for.
  • TheChild_eats_eggs1
    1459 posts Member
    edited December 2020
    Ok ... I'm going to try a Snoke kit. Thank you to @ShaggyB. I will also try General Leia (TFA, TLJ, TROS)
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    GL Jar Jar and Viceroy Gunray are the only logical candidates

Padme's body double is also a strong candidate for prequel GL
  • Coruscant underworld Sergeant and Gamorrean soldier.

I was preferably hoping for more sensible suggestions for kit ideas.
  • Ultra wrote: »

Padme's body double is also a strong candidate for prequel GL

Sabe?
  • Boba Fett, for Hunters and Mando, for the Scoundrels.
    It was the closest I could get, in faction wise, so I can get a Hunter legend.
    Any faction would do, as long as the first one happens.
  • LordDirt
    4941 posts Member
    edited December 2020
    AyyJake wrote: »
    In the future, I want a GL Kenobi & GL Fallen Anakin... I would spend 1,000’s of $’s on Fallen Anakin (my favorite character in Star Wars)

They announce a GL Lord Vader and Vader’s Fist to go with him and it would get me to open my wallet again. Seems we already got our major damage dealer GL Sith already though. :D
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • John_Matrix1985
    2276 posts Member
    edited December 2020
    ShaggyB wrote: »
    Way too soon for more gl

Why? FTP have all 4 now so it's time for CG to squeeze more money out of the whales
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    ShaggyB wrote: »
    Way too soon for more gl

Why? FTP have all 4 now so it's time for CG to squeeze more money out of the whales

Way too soon is also what we said last time, but that didn't stop two more GLs to drop