New GL speculation

Replies

• I know about Kenobi/Vader and Ahsoka/Maul.

Any other ideas? Rebel and Empire? OR amd SE? etc.

They seem to be taking it in the direction of era-defining characters. Hence, "Galactic Legend."

Lord Vader and Jedi Master Obi-wan should obviously be next. They have to give you a reason to level up more inviable characters to relic power and there are a lot of GR and Jedi characters that have been left wanting. The fun thing with that is going to be how they handle the tags for each.

Having said that, Ahsoka and Maul aren't on that same level at all. If there was anything new, it would probably first be General Leia and Snoke or Pryde. A new RotS Yoda and Sidious could work, but I doubt they would want to do a 2nd GL Palps. With the amount of requests for Mace, they could maybe get away with making him a GL alongside a pre-"I'm too weak" Sidious also. Alternatively, a new Dooku might work in a pinch if they wanted to do a GR vs Seps GL. I once expected RotJ Luke and Vader to be GL's, but that hope's since been crushed. This last one is a big stretch, but one could make an argument for GL Han and Jabba, especially when considering the wealth of both dark side and light side scoundrels in the game.
  • Calagon wrote: »
    I know about Kenobi/Vader and Ahsoka/Maul.

They seem to be taking it in the direction of era-defining characters. Hence, "Galactic Legend."

Lord Vader and Jedi Master Obi-wan should obviously be next. They have to give you a reason to level up more inviable characters to relic power and there are a lot of GR and Jedi characters that have been left wanting. The fun thing with that is going to be how they handle the tags for each.

Having said that, Ahsoka and Maul aren't on that same level at all. If there was anything new, it would probably first be General Leia and Snoke or Pryde. A new RotS Yoda and Sidious could work, but I doubt they would want to do a 2nd GL Palps. With the amount of requests for Mace, they could maybe get away with making him a GL alongside a pre-"I'm too weak" Sidious also. Alternatively, a new Dooku might work in a pinch if they wanted to do a GR vs Seps GL. I once expected RotJ Luke and Vader to be GL's, but that hope's since been crushed. This last one is a big stretch, but one could make an argument for GL Han and Jabba, especially when considering the wealth of both dark side and light side scoundrels in the game.

Thank you so much. This is the most helpful comment so far. Ahsoka and Maul is just stuff I heard.
    My discord - BabyYoda#4470 My swgoh.gg - https://swgoh.gg/p/648565123/
  • I want it to be a clone to make KAM mission easier

Clever idea, but who? 99? Echo no. 2?

Clever idea, but who? 99? Echo no. 2?

The Bad Batch when they come out, they could make things easier.
  • Could do Mace Windu and Jango Fett for GLs for GR and Seps
  • How about Jabba and Mace. I know most of us think of ROTJ with jabba but he spanned 6 movies. Mace’s rework maybe could be spun into a legend instead.

I also like metal maul crime lord and Ashoka for possible GLs.

Revan reborn? Calo Nord? Bendak Starkiller?

• Rebels- Galactic Legends Porkins
    7kexpu7viek51.jpg
    Empire- Galactic Legend Interrogator Droid
    image_2fc196dc.jpeg?region=0%2C49%2C1560%2C780

This! Times 100!
  • GL boba anyone? Maybe after the recent rising of boba in the television series, it is highly possible we will see a revised version of him or even GL
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    GL boba anyone? Maybe after the recent rising of boba in the television series, it is highly possible we will see a revised version of him or even GL

Probably when the Book of Boba Fett is released. But I have a feeling that there will be at least one more batch of GLs before that...
  • Who would care about a GL Snoke?
    Why could he be a GL? Sitting around in a chair being a demolished clone of the Emperor?

Also Fallen Anakin? Why should he ever be in the game and why now?

It would make far more sense if they pick anything from Mandalorian. But yes, it seems to be too early for a new GL.

A GL Kenobi would be awesome, but not with Anakin as a pair. Every version of Ani we have is already very good and sums up every movie.

A GR GL Kenobi would be cool and as the Darkside there could be Maul, but this would make him a CloneWars Kenobi again. So i think we have to wait until the Kenobi Series.

Actually any New GL would only make sense if they Headset into a New era.

Episode 1-3 or 4-6.
    Or something totally different with KOTOR.
    But i dont know if they could make enough money with KOTOR era.

Or something totally new:

A GL ship.
    Razor Crest?
  • As for GL ships, though, there simply is no ship more deserving of being a GL than the Falcon. Not even Red 5 or the TIE Adv. x1. You can't justify a GL Razor Crest until well after the GL Falcon hits.
  • Larx wrote: »
    Who would care about a GL Snoke?
    Why could he be a GL? Sitting around in a chair being a demolished clone of the Emperor?

It would make far more sense if they pick anything from Mandalorian. But yes, it seems to be too early for a new GL.

A GL Kenobi would be awesome, but not with Anakin as a pair. Every version of Ani we have is already very good and sums up every movie.

A GR GL Kenobi would be cool and as the Darkside there could be Maul, but this would make him a CloneWars Kenobi again. So i think we have to wait until the Kenobi Series.

Episode 1-3 or 4-6.

A GL ship.
    Razor Crest?

Have you seen some of the characters that are in the game? CUP, GG, JKG, Ugnaught, Tuskens, Mob Enforcer, etc.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Larx
    371 posts Member
    LordDirt wrote: »
    Larx wrote: »

Episode 1-3 or 4-6.

A GL ship.
    Razor Crest?

Have you seen some of the characters that are in the game? CUP, GG, JKG, Ugnaught, Tuskens, Mob Enforcer, etc.

And?
  • LordDirt wrote: »

Episode 1-3 or 4-6.

A GL ship.
    Razor Crest?

Did you just lump together GG with CUP and JKG?!
  • LordDirt wrote: »

Episode 1-3 or 4-6.

A GL ship.
    Razor Crest?

Did you just lump together GG with CUP and JKG?!

Gamorrean Guard :lol:
  • Larx
    371 posts Member
    pretty much the same power level at relic 7 ...

Episode 1-3 or 4-6.

A GL ship.
    Razor Crest?

And?

Rather have Fallen Anakin and Snoke than those trash characters.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • (Anakin / Vader) is arguably if not the most iconic character in Star Wars, so it’s given that we will get him as a GL and GL Kenobi (probably as the next set)

Since you have to base a GL on popularity, lesser known characters like Maul and Ahsoka probably won’t make the cut.

Since Mando is the new face of Star Wars atm (due to popularity) if we ever get more than 6 GLs, then it’ll probably include him (don’t know his counterpart though)

Galactic Legend Han & GL (Jabba or Boba) might work too since Han is fairly iconic and so is either Jabba / Boba (Jabba due to him being Hans enemy or Boba with the new TV series)

Don’t know who else would be made a GL tbh

Unless they include Galactic Mythicals which is the next tier of progression and require galactic legends to unlock : P
  • SemiGod wrote: »
    (Anakin / Vader) is arguably if not the most iconic character in Star Wars, so it’s given that we will get him as a GL and GL Kenobi (probably as the next set)

Since you have to base a GL on popularity, lesser known characters like Maul and Ahsoka probably won’t make the cut.

Since Mando is the new face of Star Wars atm (due to popularity) if we ever get more than 6 GLs, then it’ll probably include him (don’t know his counterpart though)

Galactic Legend Han & GL (Jabba or Boba) might work too since Han is fairly iconic and so is either Jabba / Boba (Jabba due to him being Hans enemy or Boba with the new TV series)

Don’t know who else would be made a GL tbh

Unless they include Galactic Mythicals which is the next tier of progression and require galactic legends to unlock : P

On discord, I’ve made some ‘Mythic’ Characters, but they’re more like between JKL amd GL level
  • Devian
    663 posts Member
    edited December 2020

From devs perspective(As I think they feel) to signify dominance of 'devoted' players, we need Epic challenges(2) with shards for 6-7* characters at the cost of MK2. And Maybe new possibility of getting low star character to gear 13.

Though, I'd love to see GC Boba and Fennic Shand
  • Devian wrote: »

From devs perspective(As I think they feel) to signify dominance of 'devoted' players, we need Epic challenges(2) with shards for 6-7* characters at the cost of MK2. And Maybe new possibility of getting low star character to gear 13.

Wdym by shards for 6-7* characters and wdym by cost of MK2?

I like the low * character to g13 but I think g12-13 crunch is ok. Gear 1 - g12 should be easier: double drops for anything needed from g1 - g12 would be nice.

GL Boba and Fennec Shand would be nice, and GL Boba makes sense due to his popularity, but GL Fennec wouldn't make much sense as she is only in 'The Mandalorian' and not for that much. Boba is in Attack of the Clones, TCW, ESB, ROTJ, and Mando and is VERY popular.

I like the low * character to g13 but I think g12-13 crunch is ok. Gear 1 - g12 should be easier: double drops for anything needed from g1 - g12 would be nice.

GL Boba and Fennec Shand would be nice, and GL Boba makes sense due to his popularity, but GL Fennec wouldn't make much sense as she is only in 'The Mandalorian' and not for that much. Boba is in Attack of the Clones, TCW, ESB, ROTJ, and Mando and is VERY popular.
  • The most logical GLs in this game would be Jedi Knight Luke and Darth Vader but that ship has sailed. We got old cranky Luke instead.

So I would like to see Jedi Master Kenobi and Lord Vader (pre-crispy).
  • Devian
    663 posts Member
    edited December 2020
    Devian wrote: »

If you've unlocked GAS and Malak you know about how they unlock - at 5* And you needed MK1 tokens. Currently MK2 is main resource(Negotiator and Malevolence).

Never said anything about GL Fennec Shand. GL Boba and Fennec Shand. It doesn't mean she is GL, just that they work best together.
    Devian wrote: »

If you've unlocked GAS and Malak you know about how they unlock - at 5* And you needed MK1 tokens. Currently MK2 is main resource(Negotiator and Malevolence).

Never said anything about GL Fennec Shand. GL Boba and Fennec Shand. It doesn't mean she is GL, just that they work best together.

Oh I get you. MK2 GET. I couldn't tell GET, gear or mods :lol:. I like the idea, but really I would want GET 3. So Malevolence, Negotiator, and characters for TBs that aren't the hardest go to MK2 and new Epic Confrontations (EC) go to MK3.
  • Larx
    371 posts Member

Episode 1-3 or 4-6.

A GL ship.
    Razor Crest?

And?

Where did i say i would prefer a CUP over a Fallen Anakin? You have to look at the release dates from mob or cup. Do you think they should have started with the strongest toons?

No.

But toons in this game should have at least a bit of relastic power due to their role in the galaxy.

And Snoke? Sry, but he has no place in this game being a GL, Journey or whatever.

And for Fallen Anakin:
    Which abilities should he have?
    More powerful than Vader?
    Less powerful than GAS?
    Which synergies?
    Which faction?
    A Fallen Anakin would be an Attacker, Dark Side.
    No Sith, no jedi, no empire, no GR

Episode 1-3 or 4-6.

A GL ship.
    Razor Crest?

And?

Where did i say i would prefer a CUP over a Fallen Anakin? You have to look at the release dates from mob or cup. Do you think they should have started with the strongest toons?

No.

But toons in this game should have at least a bit of relastic power due to their role in the galaxy.

And Snoke? Sry, but he has no place in this game being a GL, Journey or whatever.

And for Fallen Anakin:
    Which abilities should he have?
    More powerful than Vader?
    Less powerful than GAS?
    Which synergies?
    Which faction?
    A Fallen Anakin would be an Attacker, Dark Side.
    No Sith, no jedi, no empire, no GR

Why wouldnt he be a Sith? He was called Darth Vader when he destroyed the Jedi Temple and fought Kenobi. He was definitely a Sith Lord at that point