Stop autoloading characters in Territory Battles!

Whatelse73
2146 posts Member
edited December 2020
CG, please, with sugar on top. Stop auto loading characters in TB. It is ridiculous that we have to deal with this when trying to start a mission in TB. I'm guessing it's been said about 10,000 times, but I'm saying it again.

It's ridiculous, plain and simple. Please stop this dumb rubbish in TB. You press the button too quickly or double tap because of lag or something else and boom, you just lost the top five characters in your roster and maybe even multiple teams because of leaders lost.

Turn the darn auto loading OFF already! There is no reason why there should be auto-loading in TB!

Again, please, with sugar on top. This is dumb. Turn it OFF!

Happy Holidays everyone!

Replies

• Could also stop it in GC when you are trying to get the undersized feat...
  • TVF
    36524 posts Member
    Whatelse73 wrote: »
    Happy Holidays everyone!

lol
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • You are complaining about Dark Side Geo TB?

:D:D:D
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator

Happy Holidays everyone!

No whip cream on top

tenor.gif
  • Ultra wrote: »

Happy Holidays everyone!

No whip cream on top

tenor.gif

I don't want to seem too desperate.
  • If only you could check what team you use before entering the battle.
  • Rath_Tarr wrote: »
    You are complaining about Dark Side Geo TB?

I'm complaining about a mechanic that applies in every TB. They can turn it off because they do it for other events. But hey, I'm sure everything CG does is fine for you as well as the other CG DF members?
  • It's good to see the CGDF are still around to complain about complaints! It's the holiday season, but hey, you all have a job you don't get paid for to do! Whatever would CG do without it's legion of white knights? lol
  • Whatelse73 wrote: »
    It's the holiday season, but hey, you all have a job you don't get paid for to do!
    Probably still less time consuming than coming up with a new complaint about something borderline irrelevant every day.
  • TVF
    36524 posts Member
    It's good to see the CGDF are still around to complain about complaints! It's the holiday season, but hey, you all have a job you don't get paid for to do! Whatever would CG do without it's legion of white knights? lol

Whatelse can we do while autoing this bounty of ABs?
    It's the holiday season, but hey, you all have a job you don't get paid for to do!
    Probably still less time consuming than coming up with a new complaint about something borderline irrelevant every day.

The irony in the fact that you come here to specifically spend time shooting down other people's posts and then complain about them complaining is staggering. If only you could direct that energy and time to something worthwhile!

LOL!
    If only you could direct that energy and time to something worthwhile!

LOL!
    Like checking that I don't use up all my leaders in the same TB team? I already do that.
    If only you could direct that energy and time to something worthwhile!

LOL!
    Like checking that I don't use up all my leaders in the same TB team? I already do that.

I said nothing of the sort and the fact that you're ignoring that part of my concern is just further proof that you're here to do NOTHING but troll and attack others. If you have nothing constructive to add, then ignore it and move on, if you can...

And yes, I can still auto P1 of DS Geo TB missions. But that's besides the point you all are enjoying ignoring. Just get over yourselves and take a break from being so venomous on the boards for a while.

Again, happy holidays!
    Rath_Tarr wrote: »
    You are complaining about Dark Side Geo TB?

I'm complaining about a mechanic that applies in every TB. They can turn it off because they do it for other events. But hey, I'm sure everything CG does is fine for you as well as the other CG DF members?
    I am freelance. I was laughing at dingdongs long before CG existed and I will be doing it long after they are gone.

If you are having issues in DS Geo phase 1 then either you should be doing Hoth or your modding is pure garbage.
  • I'm bringing this up again because at least once a TB this happens. Please stop autoloading the **** teams in TB battles. It's ridiculous. You can do it because it works that way for other events.

It's stupid, fix it. Thank you.
  • TVF
    36524 posts Member
    edited March 2021
    There's nothing to fix other than your team and your mods.

I got 66 waves this time btw.
  • If it’s happening at least once a TB, surely some of the blame for this lies on your shoulders?
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    I mean, op isn’t wrong
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • TVF
    36524 posts Member
    Wow I totally misread this, I thought OP was talking about preloaded TM lol.

source.gif