Are You Ready? (Yes You Are!)

RTS
682 posts Member
JKL returns in approx 36 hours.

Given all of the threads I think a bunch of us are ready for him, so let's post in here if/when you get him so we can share all the feel goods.

Replies

• Just make sure to post your jml too since we've had ages to get ready for both 😉
  • RTS
    682 posts Member
    Saada wrote: »
    Just make sure to post your jml too since we've had ages to get ready for both 😉

I had left the game for a year, year and a half and came back just before JKL's second run, so this is actually my first opportunity.

I'm extremely behind on relics etc, but JKL is actually my last missing character for JML, I just need to relic up a couple toons (and finish Chewpio) but should have it in relatively short order.

I've been pushing ships hard and the extra crystal income from there (top 50) has been nice.
  • j3p6irjcu490.png
  • And jml is underway
    upnyh3l6a3i3.png
  • RTS
    682 posts Member
    Saada wrote: »
    And jml is underway
    upnyh3l6a3i3.png

Congrats! I also unlocked today, just a bit short of relicing (**** mk7 Nubian designs)
  • Congrats RTS ☺
  • There you go:
    aohjlyjhyc54.jpeg
    "Never make the mistake of believing forbearance equates to acceptance, or that all positions are equally valid."
    - Grand Admiral Thrawn
  • I AM ready, but I am stuck on tier 6. I can't seem to mod Chewy with enough survivability to get him into the second phase. My mods are a mess, been at this for 40 attempts that I hash marked, maybe a few more that I didn't count.
    I've watched the video by Cubsfanhan and a few others, the most recent attempts is after I gave Chewy 65k health, 82k protection, 240 speed, 73% potency and 6456 damage. I thought I'd post here and ask for help and go put in 10 more attempts while I wait for (thanks in advance) replies.
    Help me forums, you're my only hope.
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • Ha, thanks to my guild leader for asking me if I had all my zetas. Rolo was missing hers, two attempts later after placing it I won. On attempt 50.
    I must say though, it's beyond annoying to have to click through 5 dialogue boxes every attempt. Especially when you have to wait for the character to appear before clicking through to the next box.
    Off to tier 7!
  • Last two tiers were easy, very enjoyable cinematics.
  • RTS
    682 posts Member
    Ha, thanks to my guild leader for asking me if I had all my zetas. Rolo was missing hers, two attempts later after placing it I won. On attempt 50.
    I must say though, it's beyond annoying to have to click through 5 dialogue boxes every attempt. Especially when you have to wait for the character to appear before clicking through to the next box.
    Off to tier 7!

The Cloud city tier was giving me a minor panic attack for a bit, I was terrified I was going to be stuck there and miss JKl.

I too had to give ROLO a zeta to get it done, but I’ve been enjoying JKL since Friday, jumped about 100 arena spots as well.

Congrats on the unlock!!
  • I didn't even have the omegas on rolo or cap han solo let alone zetas lol but tier 6 was a bit of a pain, I just tried to get my stats higher than anything shown on the youtube vids and hope for a bit of luck. Congrats on the unlock