Best drop you've gotten from a bronzium pack!

Replies

• I pulled Mace Windu, the only character I ever pulled. I mostly receive useless shards or parts. The saddest part is that Mace sits on my junk pile with no upgrades at Level 1 since he's a pain to farm....
  • Boba and then next open was Daka. Two 4* within 5 seconds!

• Dyslexic_Gazelle
    12 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    I think i was a little lucky:
    1. 4*Daka
    2. 4*Mace Windu
    3. 4*Boba

Me too lol I got
    1. 4* Barriss
    2. 4* Bobba
    3. 4* Datcha
    4. 3* Lobot
  • I just got a 4 star Barriss this morning:))
  • Jedi Consular x 2 :*
    "Mockery: Oh, Master, I love you, but I hate all you stand for! But I think we should go press our slimy, mucus-covered lips together in the cargo hold!"
  • Pulled a 4* poggle, 3* hoth scout, and a 2* ewok elder
  • Got 5 until now ...
    1. Ima-Gun Di (4*)
    2. General Veers (3*)
    3. URoRRuR'R'R (4*)
    4. Barriss Offee (4*)
    5. IG-100 MagnaGuard (2*)
  • Travedor wrote: »
    Got 5 until now ...
    1. Ima-Gun Di (4*)
    2. General Veers (3*)
    3. URoRRuR'R'R (4*)
    4. Barriss Offee (4*)
    5. IG-100 MagnaGuard (2*)

Wow. Great job! The gods of the pack pull are smiling on you. o:)>:)
    "Mockery: Oh, Master, I love you, but I hate all you stand for! But I think we should go press our slimy, mucus-covered lips together in the cargo hold!"
  • Rolf
    1032 posts Member
    I've gotten a few 1*s, but my only significant pull was Dooku. Was psyched when that showed up! I was close to unlocking him too, so got more shards that way than just seven if it happened later.
    My ally code: 296-673-769. Wish we could have more than 35.
  • Got 4* daka some days ago.. Didnt even know that was possible :) other than that nothing worth mentioning
  • Have trouble remembering where I got everything, but I've received shard conversion from bronzium on Luminara, Barriss, and Daka since already had them unlocked. Want to say I unlocked Dathcha from bronzium but honestly can't recall.
    Mostly get gear and the occasional single shard, but there are those rare jackpots.
    "That is why you fail."
  • I got Dooku and Ima-Gun Di
  • Biggs Darklighter. Not great but finally replaced my stinking Clone Sargeant. Ane today I pullen an Old Daka...shard :(
  • Rolf
    1032 posts Member
    Ooh forgot that one. Biggs was my first bronzium pull and was actually very helpful to me in the early game.
    My ally code: 296-673-769. Wish we could have more than 35.
  • i got a mk VI boombox. its the lvl65 item needed for lumi's bottom right slot. that thing takes 40 mk IV laptops to build! now all i need is level cap raise =/
  • I must be extremly lucky... I've pulled Ima Gun Di, Poogle the lesser and 3 times Barriss.... Not joking, I've pulled her 3 times. I'm very surprised with my luck.
    Ally code 632-517-719
  • Best pull iv'e gotten was a 4* boba fett. Also my only pull.

• I've gotten a 4* Bobba Fett and 4* Old Daka. Both from free pulls.
  • I got ururururur, love to pull Daka after almost getting boba to 6 via shipments. I want to get her next after that.
  • I got a 4* Dathcha, although he's still level 1 and I don't plan to use him. I also got a 2* Teebo but same story. Useless. Basically Bronzium has been complete junk for me.
  • Got a 4* Anakin :)
  • Darbax wrote: »
    Got a 4* Anakin :)

Love playing him, only if he was farmable.....
  • I got Fives yesterday.
  • Jedi Guardian character, but already have her so it turned it into several shards
    Former crazy person of the guild "Shard Awakens"... *quit game 13th July 2016*

Game used to be fun when it wasn't a grind... if I wanted a grind I would have went and played old school Everquest or some Korean MMO!
  • 2 Royal guards and Talia...
  • 4* Poggle the Lesser
  • I've only gotten 1 character from a bronzeium card, it was an IG-88 droid.
  • 4* Boba and a 3* Lobot
  • On my f2p account
    Lumi, Darth Maul, Veers

On my main account
    URoRRuR'R'R
  • Imma gun di shard...

I have not had good luck with rng in this game at all :/