Returning player general advice

Bantha_Fodder
22 posts Member
edited January 2021
I first started playing back in 2016 on the first account and took around a year break and came back and saw I missed so much and made another account to try again. I continued to play on both accounts for another year and am just now coming back from another year hiatus.

I feel as if I’ve missed so much with introduction of relics and galactic legends. I mostly need advice on where to focus farming/gearing and what zetas are the best to prioritize now.

If anyone has spare time and wants to look at my two accounts and offer advice that would be appreciated, if not any general advice I can apply to both would also be helpful. Thanks guys!

November 25th 2016 BanthaFodder: https://swgoh.gg/p/351858559

January 8th 2018 Boundless: https://swgoh.gg/p/232314983
Post edited by Bantha_Fodder on

Replies

• Gearing and farming Geonosians could be an idea. Those will get you Padme, wich is a great character
  • Start over and get the Hyperdrive bundle.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • I think your first account is good, there are lots of farming guides on YouTube to help to keep u on the right track
  • WMboss2 wrote: »
    I think your first account is good, there are lots of farming guides on YouTube to help to keep u on the right track

One of his arena teams is rank 500+ and the other 1200+. How are they good? To catch up to get crystals he is going to have to spend thousands. Might as well just start over and spend $100.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Daishi
    718 posts Member
    Depends.. some older shards are less competitive than a new shard.
  • Yeah def not dropping $100 and starting over lol not looking to be overly competitive just have a good time.
  • Jarvind
    3920 posts Member
    If you're going to keep taking yearlong breaks I'd suggest just finding a hobby other than competitive mobile games.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Jarvind wrote: »
    If you're going to keep taking yearlong breaks I'd suggest just finding a hobby other than competitive mobile games.

This hobby doesn't age well if you don't play daily.
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • Disagree the games less about the competitive aspect to me and more just seeing your farm time commitments come together. Not everyone plays the game for squad arena lol
  • Jarvind wrote: »

I’d recommend trying to get better at real life my guy. Transitioning from college to a career took priority over logging into two accounts everyday to play a game. Work slowed down and I have free time to hop back into an old hobby.
This discussion has been closed.