Hoth:bounty hunters

Anax33
31 posts Member
edited January 2021
I just wonder why we can't use new bounty hunters on the battles of hoth reserved for the category. They have the tag but greef or the mandalorian by example can t be used. I think it is an update issue. But those battles are for characters with bounty hunter tag and I can't understand. I think devs should solve this.

Replies

• crzydroid
    7252 posts Moderator
    Greef and Mando are lightside, and it's a darkside TB.
  • It’s for Dark Side Bounty Hunters. The new characters are Light Side Bounty Hunters.
  • Anax33 wrote: »
    I just wonder why we can't use new bounty hunters on the battles of hoth reserved for the category. They have the tag but greef or the mandalorian by example can t be used. I think it is an update issue. But those battles are for characters with bounty hunter tag and I can't understand. I think devs should solve this.

You are trying to use Light side BH on the dark side TB? You want them to fix what exactly?
  • Ok that's the point I forgot they were lightsided. ^^
    Can a bounty hunter classified as evil or good people, that is nearly a metaphysical question in fact^^
    Thank you for the answer
  • Zaph0dd
    181 posts Member
    edited January 2021
    They should utilise the neutral tag, but be enabled for LS and DS, at least for Mando and Greef