Galaxy Of Heroes Series!

Replies

• Ezra and Chopper could probably use some gear. I'm going to take a stab in the dark and say your mods could use some work too.

Also, you need to spend some time on the forums looking up the strategy guides for this event. The first try you have the lower waves on auto and lose Chopper before even getting to p4; that should have been a retreat. Further, you then manually wasted Ezra's special right before going into the final round. You are going to want to play it with so you go into part 4 with specials available.

Then when you did get to p4 with everyone alive, Ezra still didn't have his special, but Chopper did and you chose to taunt instead of removing the stormtrooper's taunt.

You need to dispell stormtrooper taunt ASAP (and this is where it helps to have all specials off cooldown, because on his turn he'll taunt again). You then need to focus on deathtroopers, then the healers before going after Thrawn. In between, whenever you get a chance to call an assist or it's Zeb's turn, and Thrawn isn't allready stunned or dazed, call him or use basic on Thrawn to keep him stunned (obviously if he's already stunned, you can attack someone else). This way you keep Thrawn under control while you kill everyone else. If you have a chance to remove his tm while somebody's not fractured, that helps too.
  • crzydroid wrote: »
    Ezra and Chopper could probably use some gear. I'm going to take a stab in the dark and say your mods could use some work too.

Also, you need to spend some time on the forums looking up the strategy guides for this event. The first try you have the lower waves on auto and lose Chopper before even getting to p4; that should have been a retreat. Further, you then manually wasted Ezra's special right before going into the final round. You are going to want to play it with so you go into part 4 with specials available.

Then when you did get to p4 with everyone alive, Ezra still didn't have his special, but Chopper did and you chose to taunt instead of removing the stormtrooper's taunt.

You need to dispell stormtrooper taunt ASAP (and this is where it helps to have all specials off cooldown, because on his turn he'll taunt again). You then need to focus on deathtroopers, then the healers before going after Thrawn. In between, whenever you get a chance to call an assist or it's Zeb's turn, and Thrawn isn't allready stunned or dazed, call him or use basic on Thrawn to keep him stunned (obviously if he's already stunned, you can attack someone else). This way you keep Thrawn under control while you kill everyone else. If you have a chance to remove his tm while somebody's not fractured, that helps too.

Cheers for the advice mate. Ive been auto assigning mods which ive discovered isnt the best way to go.

Will buff up on phoenix strat before re-trying!

• crzydroid
    7254 posts Moderator
    Yeah, dont use the basic mod view; use advanced.

There are some great mod guides out there that can get you started on the basics.

Speed is a really important stat to have, and I don't necessarily mean speed sets, but speed secondaries. When you farm mods, try to level up only ones that have a speed secondary already showing. Your goal is to get those speed numbers to upgrade, hopefully multiple times. Some characters might need protection primary on the arrow, but otherwise speed primary arrows are great for everyone else.

Ezra should have a critical damage primary triangle, and also a critical damage set if you can get good speed secondaries. Zeb should probably have a potency set and potency primary cross.
  • Thanks man, Game just told me i have too many mods and need to sell so a good time to have a sort!
  • Congrats!
  • Congrats!

Thanks, did it the lazy way but a wins a win! lol
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-tZvJw2MBB0

The streak continues! The last of the "easy" three collected!
  • I'll get my first Gl...after 50 years
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s9QYMa4ri7c

Always fun to get an unexpected surprise.
    r2-d2 is next

Just need ONE Empire toon and i'll be ready. Torn between Snowtrooper, Royal Guard & Tie Fighter Pilot.
  • crzydroid
    7254 posts Moderator
    So I know credits are like a bucket of water in the desert early game like this, but you should really consider levelling your mods, even if it's just the ones on your arena team. I don't know if you've done so for the others, but Hera from the video had a bunch of level 1 mods. I would at least take as many phoenix mods as you can to level 9-12 until you have the credits to take them to 15.
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s9QYMa4ri7c

Always fun to get an unexpected surprise.
    r2-d2 is next

Just need ONE Empire toon and i'll be ready. Torn between Snowtrooper, Royal Guard & Tie Fighter Pilot.
    TIE pilot

I'll get my first Gl...after 50 years
    So I know credits are like a bucket of water in the desert early game like this, but you should really consider levelling your mods, even if it's just the ones on your arena team. I don't know if you've done so for the others, but Hera from the video had a bunch of level 1 mods. I would at least take as many phoenix mods as you can to level 9-12 until you have the credits to take them to 15.

Yeah ive just been auto assigned mods, havent had a good look at them yet but will deffly make sure the Pheonix guys get the best of the bunch.
  • crzydroid
    7254 posts Moderator
    edited November 2020
    crzydroid wrote: »

Yeah ive just been auto assigned mods, havent had a good look at them yet but will deffly make sure the Pheonix guys get the best of the bunch.

Yeah, getting on mod management should be your top priority. Mods are 90% of battles.

But even if you don't feel you have time to learn the ins and outs of selecting the right stats for individual characters, you need to at least level them. Not only does the primary stat increase every level, but every three levels you increase one of the secondary stats. Those gray mods don't even have secondary stats at level 1, so increasing those will be a huge improvement. And when you get matching mods to level 15, the set bonus doubles.

I think you will find a great improvement in GW and arena if you level your mods.
    Post edited by crzydroid on
  • RattyBatty
    94 posts Member
    edited November 2020
    PLEASE DON'T USE WINDU IN YOUR JEDI SQUAD! Ask anybody, he's really bad.
  • RattyBatty wrote: »

Dont worry soon as i have a 7star replacement he is GONE :D
  • RattyBatty
    94 posts Member
    edited November 2020
    RattyBatty wrote: »

Dont worry soon as i have a 7star replacement he is GONE :D
    whew! also don't use sidious and maul they are bad. also don't level up a character to level 50 when you unlock them unless that character is your focus or it is a legendary character. If you wanna start building a new squad and are unlocking characters for that squad leave those characters on level 1 till you have the whole squad unlocked

Post edited by RattyBatty on
  • https://youtu.be/atJD4QvY6JU

Copped a chromium to celebrate (nearly) making level 85. Was actually worth it lol
    whew! also don't use sidious and maul they are bad. also don't level up a character to level 50 when you unlock them unless that character is your focus or it is a legendary character. If you wanna start building a new squad and are unlocking characters for that squad leave those characters on level 1 till you have the whole squad unlocked

Oh really? I didnt realise Sid & Maul were that bad.
  • RattyBatty
    94 posts Member
    edited December 2020

They are. Qui-gon is bad too.Hermit Yoda gives buffs like master;s training which gives extra offense and other stats and he heals your team. And if you didn't know, beskar armor mandalorian is coming to the game as a legendary character.

Post edited by RattyBatty on
  • RattyBatty wrote: »

They are. Qui-gon is bad too.Hermit Yoda gives buffs like master;s training which gives extra offense and other stats and he heals your team. And if you didn't know, beskar armor mandalorian is coming to the game as a legendary character.

Beskar Mano could be a game changer for the hunter squads :open_mouth:
  • https://youtu.be/gLpVYodZTIQ

Hope you all had a good xmas!
  • https://youtu.be/8T5RaibAhnA

Lord Sion saves Xmas lol
  • crzydroid
    7254 posts Moderator
    You're past the point where of buying Chromiums and crystal packs for shards. You should save your crystals for refreshes.
    You're past the point where of buying Chromiums and crystal packs for shards. You should save your crystals for refreshes.

I have pack issues :D
  • EMERGENCY-Stop gearing zeb and gear up ezra