Best original trilogy Light Side squad avilable right now?

Stenun
851 posts Member
edited January 2021
I spent 8 months last year farming a decent sequel trilogy LS squad (GL Rey unlocked for free) and the rest of the year upgrading a prequel trilogy LS squad to decent levels too (Padme squad, Relic 5).
Now I want a decent original trilogy LS squad but it's harder to see a clear group of five characters to put in it. Who would you recommend?

Atm, I'm looking at CLS, Raid Han and Chewbacca - all of whom I currently have at g12. It might be nice and thematic to put Old Ben the Original Gangsta Leia in there but I'm not sure that would be worth it. Maybe the Wiggs pair? R2 maybe but then who as the fifth? (C-3PO is currently with Padme.)
Bearing in mind the thematic requirements of what I'm looking for, what do you think?
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Addendum:
    I should have said that I'm hoping to avoid another months long farm so while I realise JKL is an option, I'd rather not.
  • What about ROLO
  • What about ROLO

Is she actually any good?
    I've never really seen her as that effective or seen anyone else use her much. I'm happy to be told how wrong I am though, if you think she's good?
  • Stenun wrote: »
    What about ROLO

Is she actually any good?
    I've never really seen her as that effective or seen anyone else use her much. I'm happy to be told how wrong I am though, if you think she's good?

Better than the Princess. I would put Chewpio and R2 or GMY with Padme and C-3 with Rebels
    My discord - BabyYoda#4470 My swgoh.gg - https://swgoh.gg/p/648565123/
  • khdelboy
    754 posts Member
    edited January 2021
    The only good all OT only lineup team with good synergy is:

CLS, Raid Han, Chewbacca, Chewie&Threepio, and C3PO.

Princess Leia is decent with R2-D2. Old Ben is another good one but I prefer using the whole team
    mentioned above.

Wedge and Biggs is fun to play with but they are pretty weak and easily brushed aside with a decent synergy team. But if you put them in a Mon Mothma lead squad...

JKL doesn’t even have any synergy with most of LS OT toons apart from Old Ben and Hermit Yoda so not what you are looking for at the moment so you have the right idea of leaving him for now.
  • Indeed, CLS, raid han, chewie, chewie & threepio and C3PO is the best OT team. You can put GMY or barris or R2, or shaak ti with your padme team (C3PO is much better with CLS then with padme)
  • What do you mean, good? Relic P Leia hits like a truck. Ackbar led P Leia Fboy Luke/Old Ben are a fun 3s team.