Who’s ready for the book of boba fett?!

Darth_Vader1985
19 posts Member
edited December 2020
I know the spin off doesn’t come out until next year, but is anyone else excited?

Who’s ready for the book of boba fett?! 13 votes

Yes, absolutely!
76% 10 votes
No, absolutely not.
23% 3 votes

Replies

• Dont need two Mandalorian shows. Need my Vader show.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    LordDirt wrote: »
    Dont need two Mandalorian shows. Need my Vader show.

And then you can also have "cross over" episodes.
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    I really enjoy The Mandalorian, but if I have to keep up with ten simultaneous shows to understand what’s happening in any of them (like DC’s shows on CW), I’m probably giving up on new star wars content.
  • Wait, this is meant to be another show? I thought (and hoped) for a real good actual book (series) !!! :/ I need some new great Star Wars reading stuff to overcome the waiting time for the next T. Zahn books.
  • Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Sebek wrote: »
    LordDirt wrote: »
    Dont need two Mandalorian shows. Need my Vader show.

The entire Prequel and OT are Vader's show

Now they are Palpatines
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • I think theyll probably have flash backs with Vader in the boba show, there's also kenobi which has confirmed Hayden Christensen and Im guessing Vader will be in it
    “But you know what I always say: Speak softly and drive a big tank.”
  • I agree. Plus they had that Kenobi reference earlier in the show.
  • Boba Fett is my favorite star wars charecter ever so this is like my #1 to see right now! I can't wait!