Auto invest Energy Function

BumbleB
22 posts Member
edited January 2021
How about a auto invest energy function for for example farming shards.
So you could choose a character you would farm shards for and the game does that while you afk until the daily limit or 7 stars are reached.

Replies

• ?

In a game that is specifically designed to make you login regularly?
  • BumbleB
    22 posts Member
    edited January 2021
    you will still have to login for bonus energy or daily challenges...
    but you will save some time for your daily routine
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    I dont see them removing that much stuff from your daily routine, they have metrics that are most likely based on log ins and time spent in game, and other factors. Also, this would open the door to "the game used all my crystals" and other complaints about automated spending, which is another reason this probably can't happen.

not that it couldn't be done but you also have a bunch of UI to make there, to setup all the factors of what you want to happen, refreshes and what not on the nodes. not that it couldn't be done, but the ROI of player "enjoyment" or "engagement" on a thing like this is on the lower end.
  • BumbleB wrote: »
    But you’ve picked the bit of my daily swgoh routine that takes the least time - by a distance.
  • BumbleB
    22 posts Member
    edited January 2021
    Kyno wrote: »
    I dont see them removing that much stuff from your daily routine, they have metrics that are most likely based on log ins and time spent in game, and other factors. Also, this would open the door to "the game used all my crystals" and other complaints about automated spending, which is another reason this probably can't happen.

not that it couldn't be done but you also have a bunch of UI to make there, to setup all the factors of what you want to happen, refreshes and what not on the nodes. not that it couldn't be done, but the ROI of player "enjoyment" or "engagement" on a thing like this is on the lower end.

i would prefer a automatization variant, which doesn't using crystals
    but you could still use crystals manually
    Post edited by BumbleB on
  • BumbleB wrote: »
    But you’ve picked the bit of my daily swgoh routine that takes the least time - by a distance.

the advantage would be, you can make something like a strategy which characters or ships you will farm next and you can't forget to spent energy on that character or ship
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    BumbleB wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »

i would prefer a automatization variant, which doesn't using crystals
    but you could still use crystals manually

then its even less of an ROI.

thats 3 button pushes (maybe 4-5, if its not your last node) eliminated. I would prefer sim on assault battles I can auto before that, as it would save me more time.

farming a single node isn't that difficult or involved. I feel like there are more worthwhile short cuts they could add to our daily/weekly stuff that would be more impactful.
  • BumbleB
    22 posts Member
    edited January 2021
    well... it wouldn't be a ROI, but more a quality of service update... a nice to have...
    i don't know how complicated it would be to implement a function like this...
    if it's simple, why not, if it's difficult / complex, better not
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    well... it wouldn't be a ROI, but more a quality of service update... a nice to have...
    i don't know how complicated it would be to implement a function like this...

but thats what I mean, the ROI on player quality of life is very low on an update like this. There are others and other nice to haves that would be more impactful for the player base.
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    giphy.gif
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • crzydroid
    7254 posts Moderator

the advantage would be, you can make something like a strategy which characters or ships you will farm next and you can't forget to spent energy on that character or ship

There's a favorites button.