Hello.

WukongMonkeyKing
3 posts Member
edited January 2021
Hello everyone I am very new here but have been a starwars fan since Birth my Grandfather was in a movie with Liam Neeson it wasnt star wars it was also a very small role the Movie was called Eathan Frome. But anyways I have also been a huge fan of fighters on console like Mortal Kombat for its huge Combo Varieties and MMORPG's like wow for its endles game content and massive player base. I have been looking for new games that might be a mix between the 2 a massive player based world with huge combo style fighter mechanics, the closest ive found for console has been For Honor but the community of this game is sad to say lacking in fighting game knowledge, so basically ever one plays the same way with heros repeating the same most powerfull combo rotation trying to get easy win so just abou ever time you fight the same hero its the same repeatitive fight which didnt hold my interest for very long....but yes I am looking for a game that suits my needs if anybody can help me please do so TYVM. I very much hope that Star Wars will have a Title like this soon.
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    what is liam neeson's phone number
  • WukongMonkeyKing
    3 posts Member
    edited January 2021
    Rofl I wish I new...Im sorry to say I never got to Meet him. But it is to this day one of the coolest things this family has done. Qui Gon Jinn FTW!!!
  • Welcome.

Don’t overgear or waste time farming Qui Gon Jinn. He’s not that good in this game. Maybe you can get your grandfather contact Liam Neeson and Liam can contact CG and ask for a rework or he’ll find them...
  • Lol he has passed but Qui Gon Jin is supposed to be one of the most powerfull Jedi I thought but i really havnt been payin close attention to star Wars story line as of late.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Ultra wrote: »
    what is liam neeson's phone number

Phone rings..."I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you're looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money... but what I do have are a very particular set of skills. Skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my daughter go now, that will be the end of it - I will not look for you, I will not pursue you... but if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you... and I will kill you."
  • WukongMonkeyKing
    3 posts Member
    edited January 2021
    Looks to me sombody VerY Very High up heard my cries 😿

I hope this game to be mainly fighting mechanics like Mortal Kombat with a juggle style combo system offensively and like For Honor Defensively have a world of warcraft like world with gear, professions, and funny easter eggs and parities but with a Star Wars Theme this would be my dream game I'd rather have a monthly subscription fee rather than Pay2Win plan. Ranged Combat could be worked in as a Wow MK For Honor mixture Style aswell. This could all work very well if done correctly I've been over this in my mind many of times. Im so fricken Stoked. Words cannot express how I feel its like a primal kind of sound in my head that humans couldnt comprehend somewhere very far back on the evolutionary chain that a beast would Roar out while dieing while he was ascending to heaven... This is My emotional State RN.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EFueK2wTHA