Mandalorian beskar armor question

Coolnessda
276 posts Member
edited March 25
So I'm obviously not all the way through the event yet but guessing from the number of shards needed to unlock mandalorian beskar armor probably only puts him at around 5 stars upon event completion? I could be wrong but is he going to be a exclusive guild event shop unlock toon like general Skywalker and malak?
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    He goes to 7* if you complete all tiers.
  • Options
    Oh. It just didn't seem like the amount of shards required to unlock him would get him to 7 stars. Also do all mandalorian toons need to be 7 stars to complete the event? I'm guessing yes since I've only cleared up to the 4 star requirement and since none of my mando toons are 5 star yet they will be needed to be 7 stars
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    for this Hero’s Journey you will need 7 Star versions of Greef Karga, Cara Dune, Kuiil, IG-11 and The Mandalorian (the brown armor version of The Mandalorian that was released back in April). The only hard requirement is having the characters at 7 Star, but we recommend having those characters at Level 85, Gear 10 and at least 5 dot mods. The difficulty will be in line with other Hero’s Journey events but I’m sure players will figure out a way to do it with less.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/239115/state-of-the-galaxy-december-2020#latest
  • Options
    Coolnessda wrote: »
    Oh. It just didn't seem like the amount of shards required to unlock him would get him to 7 stars. Also do all mandalorian toons need to be 7 stars to complete the event? I'm guessing yes since I've only cleared up to the 4 star requirement and since none of my mando toons are 5 star yet they will be needed to be 7 stars

The rewards scale up as you finish tiers. T5 and T6 reward 55 shards each.

This discussion has been closed.