Beskar Mandalorian feats [MERGE]

Replies

• Am 94/110 bcuz no Beskar Mando. Did CG up the materials for slicing from 6E after backlash? [img]https://us.v-cdn .net/6025736/uploads/editor/95/qqmjbfbe82lw.jpeg[/img]
    They have a name. Not Beskar Mando Modules.
  • maraJade789
    289 posts Member
    edited January 2021
    kncmxg9jg6dc.jpeg
    From 20 down to 15 of them.
  • kncmxg9jg6dc.jpeg
    From 20 down to 15 of them.
    From 20 up to 20 + 15 of them for me.
  • qyetzq0njsnj.jpeg
    Your first image is the red crate, which you earn if you score 110+, which you told us you didn’t do.

You won the t6 crate.

The problem is on the main GC screen it shows you what crate you’ll win if you get a few more feats. You’ve misread that as the crate you’ve currently earned.
    6ze3gt78y33x.jpeg

@Kyno @crzydroid - an honest mistake by OP, but this thread is done and dusted.
  • I stopped on the new GC at 94/110 to highlight the mistake OP made.

zx4u73t83ysp.png
    Op clicked the red crate image thinking that’s what they’d won.

But they’d really win the gold crate on the left.
  • I stopped on the new GC at 94/110 to highlight the mistake OP made.

zx4u73t83ysp.png

I think he meant he is missing out 5 mod slice materials because he does not have beskar Mando, not that he got the wrong rewards.
    It's just another Mando feat complain post.
  • Blubcop wrote: »
    I stopped on the new GC at 94/110 to highlight the mistake OP made.

zx4u73t83ysp.png

I think he meant he is missing out 5 mod slice materials because he does not have beskar Mando, not that he got the wrong rewards.
    I really don’t think so, as he has highlighted 20 of the mod slicing material on an image with 94/110 written beside it, then posted a follow up image with him winning 15 instead of the 20.

If I’m wrong, fair enough.
  • Blubcop wrote: »
    I stopped on the new GC at 94/110 to highlight the mistake OP made.

zx4u73t83ysp.png

• Yes that’s it. Only 15 bcuz I didn’t spend enormous resources on Beskar Mando.
  • How could you not understand that without checking the second picture of actual rewards for 94/110 with the character slap in the face. I have contributed tremendously over 5 years to CG and the game. This is a slap in the face.
  • Yes that’s it. Only 15 bcuz I didn’t spend enormous resources on Beskar Mando.
    Oh well, I was wrong.

Not sure why a new thread was needed for this though.
    It's still 35 instead of 20 a week as pointed out above.
  • How could you not understand that without checking the second picture of actual rewards for 94/110 with the character slap in the face. I have contributed tremendously over 5 years to CG and the game. This is a slap in the face.
    I don’t understand this post.

The picture of rewards with your “94/110” overwritten is NOT the picture of rewards for 94/110. That’s the reward crate for 110/110, which you didn’t earn.

The picture with “thanks beskar” written on it IS the rewards for 94/110.

As others have pointed out you’re getting 75% more of that material than you did before in a week, so if that’s a slap in the face I don’t follow.
  • Thanks Beskar
  • TVF
    36568 posts Member
    Thanks Beskar

Thanks for the extra 15 per week? He says you're welcome.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
    How could you not understand that due to the doubling of the GC event frequency you now have the opportunity to get 20 + 15 of Mk 2 Circuit Breaker per week, even with the MBA requirement on half of the events?

I don't think you actually know what a slap in the face feels like. Perhaps you should try it sometime.
  • I really hope the Devs do read this and see how everyone is totally focused on the rewards and not actually playing the event.
    The event should be the reward itself but ias it stands it isn’t enjoyable or different so winning the rewards becomes the focus.
  • TVF
    36568 posts Member
    I really hope the Devs do read this and see how everyone is totally focused on the rewards and not actually playing the event.
    The event should be the reward itself but ias it stands it isn’t enjoyable or different so winning the rewards becomes the focus.

Stop encouraging them to remove rewards.
  • TVF
    36568 posts Member
    Adamklark wrote: »
    encourage them to do better and rethink this whole thing*

Hello holotable hero, we've listened to your feedback and we are happy to announce that we are improving your experience by removing rewards. See you on the holotables!
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Adamklark wrote: »
    by removing rewards you mean removing the extra from that paywall feat? sounds good to me since I have the opportunity to have red box more often?

0a38fa660db3ef781108a181704bbe9a.png

If they remove the feat, they'll reduce the rewards. I'm not sure why you don't understand.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    I really hope the Devs do read this and see how everyone is totally focused on the rewards and not actually playing the event.

The event would need to be good then. GC hasnt been good since day 1. It never lived up to its original hype.

Its a 1 or 2 play event that then sits there for 3 days waiting to close out.
  • ShaggyB wrote: »

The event would need to be good then. GC hasnt been good since day 1. It never lived up to its original hype.

I like it having a GC open most of the time. Gives me a place to test squad compositions and game mechanics.
  • Rath_Tarr wrote: »
    I like it having a GC open most of the time. Gives me a place to test squad compositions and game mechanics.

Players: This is not the sandbox we asked for!
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    Rath_Tarr wrote: »
    ShaggyB wrote: »

If it didnt have event modifiers id agree.... but it does so its not ideal
  • Eweff
    400 posts Member
    Rath_Tarr wrote: »

If it didnt have event modifiers id agree.... but it does so its not ideal

This gives me an idea. An original one at that. What if... now hear me out... what if we got a SANDBOX mode.
This discussion has been closed.