JML Tier 3...Vader's still got his right hand after he chucks Palpy!

Sorry if this has been spotted before, but just noticed in the animation at the end. Artistic license maybe? But if you're going to recreate a pivotal scene like that...

Really after Luke beats him in phase 1 he should lose it but I guess maybe CG/Disney don't want/care to stay faithful and make it too scary by chopping a robot hand off there! Either that or whoever did the animation simply missed that (ahem) minor detail.

Replies

• That’s because nobody at CG has seen a Star War.
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    Literally unplayable
  • Iy4oy4s
    2923 posts Member
    Class action anyone?
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    I think Vader should be missing the hand...and so should Luke. Then, as Vader goes to chuck Palpy over the side, he should turn to Luke and say "Could you give me a hand with this?"

*brief pause*

Then both of them...

tumblr_oqj5zjDNWh1w5b2oco1_500.gifv
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Iy4oy4s
    2923 posts Member
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    I think Vader should be missing the hand...and so should Luke. Then, as Vader goes to chuck Palpy over the side, he should turn to Luke and say "Could you give me a hand with this?"

*brief pause*

Then both of them...

tumblr_oqj5zjDNWh1w5b2oco1_500.gifv

Class action against Nikoms?

just kiddin, solid joke.
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    This thread has barely started and I’m already rolling.

CG will change the animation when they give us next months GL: DARTH VADER (BEATEN), featuring the new move: Lie on the Ground, which features the new buff: Robotic, which gives enemies the debuff: Scared (which is different than Fear), which ultimately lowers their Tenacity by 5%.