Galactic challenge

Prev13456789
v4bpu52jp2kc.png

I didn’t get a single turn. Just restarted the app because it would’ve kept going

Replies

• Look at those stacks
  • One small mercy is that most unsuccessful attempts don’t take that long.

The ol’ damage immunity on the Mandalorians could make for a dull 15 minutes.
  • If you use nest she can be forever stun locked and her bonus protection would keep her alive too. I had to kill the app after 3 minutes as well.rlg0rish75zw.png
  • Speed up Nest and give her ~100% potency. Daze the troopers, kill Veers, Gideon then Piett. Profit
  • Speed up Nest and give her ~100% potency. Daze the troopers, kill Veers, Gideon then Piett. Profit
    How much speed?
  • Stenun
    851 posts Member
    I took the first turn of the match.
    Almost 15 minutes later, I took this screen grab.
    kb24i4g2d07m.jpg
    I am not entirely convinced this Galactic Challenge has been properly play tested. :/
  • This isnt fun cg. In almost every gc i have this problem. Tier 4 is rediculously easy and i have multiple characters that can solo it, and i dont have a single team that can do tier 5. Your scaling is garbage. And to top it off you keep adding pay to win challenges. Galactic challenges is a galactic joke.
  • gflegui wrote: »
    Speed up Nest and give her ~100% potency. Daze the troopers, kill Veers, Gideon then Piett. Profit
    How much speed?
    ~310 under Jango lead. I used Jango lead Bossk Han Chewie Nest.

Alternate Nest's AoE Daze and Jango's burning to prevent Troopers' TM gain at all times. Keep them stun locked with Han, Chewie, Nest. Remove TM from Gideon to prevent him from giving out his debuff, but kill Veers first because otherwise the other troopers just get revived (event passive).
  • Stenun
    851 posts Member
    The attempt I screenshotted above was my first attempt with my GL Rey squad. I know it's not a Resistance Challenge but I always like to plunge in with my GL Rey squad without reading any of the special rules for the first attempt and seeing what happens. Then I'll read the Modifiers and try again.
    For my second attempt, I used Scoundrels and followed the advice elsewhere in this thread.
    I didn't even get a single turn.
    Then, with 2 seconds left on the clock ...ecrjt1mzgcjg.jpg
  • Maybe it was playtested with r9 toons and GL Boba...
  • Stenun
    851 posts Member
    Just tried Tier 6 with my Scoundrels. Enfys Nest is r5 and has 115% Tenacity.
    Same result.

This isn't a "challenge". This is just stupidity.
  • Hey for the 30th time we get the beskar mando feat. We should celebrate
  • Stenun
    851 posts Member
    OK, my final post on this topic for now because this is just stupid ...

In my mind, a "Challenge" is something you can overcome. An "impossible wall" is not a "challenge". The "Challenge" may be very tough and maybe the thing to do to overcome it is spend lots of money, fine; that still counts as a "Challenge".

But if my r7 characters are being one-shot killed even before they have a turn, what am I supposed to do to overcome that?
  • This game is dead
  • Stenun wrote: »

In my mind, a "Challenge" is something you can overcome. An "impossible wall" is not a "challenge". The "Challenge" may be very tough and maybe the thing to do to overcome it is spend lots of money, fine; that still counts as a "Challenge".

But if my r7 characters are being one-shot killed even before they have a turn, what am I supposed to do to overcome that?
    The fact that there are people that completed T7 with Scoundrels (and not even with r7, not with Beskar and his team) proves that it's a "Challenge" that can be overcome.
  • HokieFiend wrote: »
    This game is dead

The game? No the game is not dead. The dev’s understanding of their own game and @CG_Doja_Fett communication the last few weeks? Yeah...
  • Ravens1113 wrote: »
    HokieFiend wrote: »
    This game is dead

The game? No the game is not dead. The dev’s understanding of their own game and @CG_Doja_Fett communication the last few weeks? Yeah...
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/239534/see-ya-next-year#latest

Last few weeks is unfair.

Last few days, that I’d grant you, but we were told they were taking time off.
  • Stenun
    851 posts Member
    Stenun wrote: »

The fact that there are people that completed T7 with Scoundrels (and not even with r7, not with Beskar and his team) proves that it's a "Challenge" that can be overcome.

"People" plural? I'm curious as to how many people you know have completed T7 and if there was any variety in squads? Also, what's the highest Tier you can do without Scoundrels?

"People" plural?
    No, I'm obviously the only one that did it.

I've seen 3 non-Beskar variations so far, with Han and Chewie being more or less needed for all.
  • dt2l6i89cntx.png

Great GC! I’ll just take my G5 box and sit this one out since I can’t beat T5 even with relic scoundrels given the mechanics and no Beskar Mando....thanks CG!
  • Stenun
    851 posts Member

"People" plural?

I've seen 3 non-Beskar variations so far, with Han and Chewie being more or less needed for all.

And the highest Tier you can do without Scoundrels ... ?

"People" plural?

Any. Scoundrels are not necessarily the best team for it, but you'll probably need a GL for optimal results.
  • Stenun
    851 posts Member

"People" plural?

Any. Scoundrels are not necessarily the best team for it, but you'll probably need a GL for optimal results.

So a non-Scoundrel squad you've beaten T7 with is ... ?
  • Legend91
    2441 posts Member
    Jango (L) - R4, 364 speed (DR mods, not neccessary to have him THAT fast)
    Bossk - R0, 325 speed
    Greef - R0, 324 speed
    Mando - R4, 285 speed
    Boba - R4, 259 speed

Got the job done in T7.
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg

"People" plural?

Try FO with Hux - prevents turn meter gain, easy. But with Scoundrels it’s whole other deal, I think crazy fast and high potency mods with Jango lead, Nest, Han, Furr, Bossk could do it, but still have to try, I’m not a big fun of mods juggling...

"People" plural?

Rey and literally anything around her because my supports never took a turn. WW Gideon, WW Piett (at this point you should also kill 2 with collateral damage). Clean up.
  • NYIM
    57 posts Member
    I know this is not a solution for scoundrel feat, but i did T7 with JKL lead, JML, hoda, chewie and gas. Jml use jkl special and that give the bonus turn for jkl so he can slow down the enemy. This team can do the „take out 3 enemy in one turn“ feat with the aoe attacks.

"People" plural?

Standard SLKR did it for me. Kill order and stun choice is vital. Have to stun Veers, Piett, Gideon, and kill Veers first.

"People" plural?

T7 is easy without scoundrels. The hard part is to do T5 and above WITH scoundrels.